Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

No File Stays On My Table Over Night- Zamfara Gov - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No File Stays On My Table Over Night- Zamfara Gov (244 Views)

Photos Of Peter Obi At Holy Ghost Adoration Ministry's Cross Over Night / Supreme Court To Hear Imo, Zamfara Gov Polls Review Today / Appeal Court Didn’t Tamper With APC Primaries In Zamfara - Gov Yari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No File Stays On My Table Over Night- Zamfara Gov by vigopress: 9:24am On Dec 18, 2019
MATAWALLE GIVES POWER OF DECISION TO ADVISERS

Governor Bello Mohammed Matawalle (MON) has given the newly appointed Special Advisers in the State an open ticket for decision making.

The Governor spoke while inaugurating the body of 30 Special Advisers whom he swore-in along with his 19 Commissioners last week.

Governor Matawalle said, " you are free to take a decision and execute it on my behalf anytime. You do not have to see me or wait for me to instruct you to do what is right. You are free to decide and execute your decisions any time. All we want is positive results".

He observed that some Commissioners and Special Advisers have become too much engrossed in bureaucracy to the extent of folding their arms to wait for instructions on any matter in written.

Similarly, he cautioned them to always desist from trying to push their files to the Governor's office as there was no need to hussle. "No file stays over night on my table. I treat every file before I close everyday" Governor Bello added.

It would be recalled that the Governor formed his Cabinet last week when he swore in 19 Commissioners and 30 Special Advisers.

Zailani Bappa
Special Adviser, Public Enlightenment, Media and Communications
16/12/2019

1 Like

Re: No File Stays On My Table Over Night- Zamfara Gov by MrSix: 9:25am On Dec 18, 2019
We don hear oh

Need a US used laptop? (Pay on delivery)
You in Lagos or Abuja?
Chat me up with WhatsApp link on my signature
Re: No File Stays On My Table Over Night- Zamfara Gov by jarawa: 9:27am On Dec 18, 2019
b
Re: No File Stays On My Table Over Night- Zamfara Gov by Zauma(m): 9:30am On Dec 18, 2019
vigopress:

MATAWALLE GIVES POWER OF DECISION TO ADVISERS

Governor Bello Mohammed Matawalle (MON) has given the newly appointed Special Advisers in the State an open ticket for decision making.

The Governor spoke while inaugurating the body of 30 Special Advisers whom he swore-in along with his 19 Commissioners last week.

Governor Matawalle said, " you are free to take a decision and execute it on my behalf anytime. You do not have to see me or wait for me to instruct you to do what is right. You are free to decide and execute your decisions any time. All we want is positive results".

He observed that some Commissioners and Special Advisers have become too much engrossed in bureaucracy to the extent of folding their arms to wait for instructions on any matter in written.

Similarly, he cautioned them to always desist from trying to push their files to the Governor's office as there was no need to hussle. "No file stays over night on my table. I treat every file before I close everyday" Governor Bello added.

It would be recalled that the Governor formed his Cabinet last week when he swore in 19 Commissioners and 30 Special Advisers.

Zailani Bappa
Special Adviser, Public Enlightenment, Media and Communications
16/12/2019

Excellent Governor of the Year!
Re: No File Stays On My Table Over Night- Zamfara Gov by ghettokid1(m): 9:35am On Dec 18, 2019
Good!
The best decision so far,
Why people wey enter governor by luck no dey perform self? For e.g this one and yeye Bello

(1) (Reply)

I Won't Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023, Buhari Vows / Senate Suspends Order 13 To Sit On Friday / Learn From Trump's Impeachment, PDP Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.