Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Nigerians Worried Over Fate Of Innoson As Hyundai Plans To Set Up Car Plant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Worried Over Fate Of Innoson As Hyundai Plans To Set Up Car Plant (5553 Views)

APC Primary: Concerns Mount Over Fate Of Tinubu, Okorocha, Onu, Ayade, Others / Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria / Posterity Will Judge Oshiomhole,uzodimma Over Fate Of APC In South East-okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Worried Over Fate Of Innoson As Hyundai Plans To Set Up Car Plant by CuriousMynd: 9:44am On Dec 18, 2019
Nigerians have expressed worry over the fate of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Ltd amid plans by Hyundai Engineering Company Limited to set up a car plant in Nigeria.

President/Chief Executive Officer of Hyundai Engineering, Chang Hag Kim, met President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday at the State House, Abuja and presented a proposal to set up Hyundai car plant and also rehabilitate petroleum refineries.

Mr Hag Kim said Hyundai Engineering Company, which hires about 15,000 engineers and technical staff globally, was willing to contribute to the development of the Nigerian economy.

“We have been building refineries worldwide. We have the biggest in South Korea, with 650, 000 barrels per day capacity. We are also in Venezuela, Iraq and many other places,” he said.

Nigerians on Twitter have called on the government to ensure the establishment of a foreign competitor does not knock Innoson off local market.

http://igberetvnews.com/1199227/nigerians-worried-fate-innoson-hyundai-plans-set-car-plant/

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

Re: Nigerians Worried Over Fate Of Innoson As Hyundai Plans To Set Up Car Plant by CuriousMynd: 9:47am On Dec 18, 2019

Re: Nigerians Worried Over Fate Of Innoson As Hyundai Plans To Set Up Car Plant by voltron14: 9:49am On Dec 18, 2019
Is he scared of competition?

You have a foothold already , stop whinging.

Cry babies.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Worried Over Fate Of Innoson As Hyundai Plans To Set Up Car Plant by Exc2000: 9:50am On Dec 18, 2019
grin

hyundai is a better brand than the chinese rubish Innosun assembles ethnic sentiments apart

who would choose BIAC automobile's assembled nonsense ripoff over, hyundai with excellent crash testing ratings

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Worried Over Fate Of Innoson As Hyundai Plans To Set Up Car Plant by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 18, 2019
Igbo man sabi business Innoson will do better if Hyundai come to Nigeria

the only business Igbo man no too sabi is Music business
Phyno, Zoro, Flavour, these boys no de help person blow because of their own selfish reasons
Even Psquare self their own worse
Anyway I'm musically talented incase you go like help me

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Worried Over Fate Of Innoson As Hyundai Plans To Set Up Car Plant by Zyron: 9:51am On Dec 18, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
grin

hyundai is a better brand than the chinese rubish Innosun assembles

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Worried Over Fate Of Innoson As Hyundai Plans To Set Up Car Plant by jahsharon: 9:53am On Dec 18, 2019
Nigerians are happy, only Igbos are worried because Igbos want Innoson to be a monopoly and be selling us junks at high prices like the one Innoson gave BBN winner.

Apart from Hyundai, more motor manufacturers will still come into the market. Then Innoson will compete with others and prove its worth.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Worried Over Fate Of Innoson As Hyundai Plans To Set Up Car Plant by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 18, 2019
Same way South Africa had held our jugular with DSTV taking away billions of dollars annually, we are here again welcoming another..

Cant we empower our own indigenous manufacturers?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Worried Over Fate Of Innoson As Hyundai Plans To Set Up Car Plant by SLAP44: 9:56am On Dec 18, 2019
Hizzy:
Igbo man sabi business Innoson will do better if Hyundai come to Nigeria

the only business Igbo man no too sabi is Music business
Phyno, Zoro, Flavour, these boys no de help person blow because of their own selfish reasons
Even Psquare self their own worse
Anyway I'm musically talented incase you go like help me

And you are bad mouth talented too.
Re: Nigerians Worried Over Fate Of Innoson As Hyundai Plans To Set Up Car Plant by SLAP44: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2019
jahsharon:
Nigerians are happy, only Igbos are worried because Igbos want Innoson to be a monopoly and be selling us junks at high prices like the one Innoson gave BBN winner.

Apart from Hyundai, more motor manufacturers will still come into the market. Then Innoson will compete with others and prove its worth.

You can only cry, that's the only thing you are entitled to do while strong men make profits and expand.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Worried Over Fate Of Innoson As Hyundai Plans To Set Up Car Plant by JonDon12: 9:58am On Dec 18, 2019
Innoson will survive. You can't hold an ibo man down. Maybe on long run might be better for him.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Worried Over Fate Of Innoson As Hyundai Plans To Set Up Car Plant by Exc2000: 10:03am On Dec 18, 2019
JonDon12:
Innoson will survive. You can't hold an ibo man down. Maybe on long run might be better for him.

story story .. as if kalu isnt Ibo or Ibeto

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Worried Over Fate Of Innoson As Hyundai Plans To Set Up Car Plant by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 18, 2019
jahsharon:

Does Innoson or Hyundai have two heads?... are you not the same man that they are?...

Dont hate.... emulate

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Worried Over Fate Of Innoson As Hyundai Plans To Set Up Car Plant by Zyron: 10:08am On Dec 18, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Worried Over Fate Of Innoson As Hyundai Plans To Set Up Car Plant by CSTR2: 10:12am On Dec 18, 2019
Nonsense.

If innoson is successful, you should expect foreign companies to want a share of the market too sooner or later.

Innoson has his trusted market, is local and would be better for it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Worried Over Fate Of Innoson As Hyundai Plans To Set Up Car Plant by CSTR2: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2019
Esseite:

Does Innoson have two heads?... are you not the same man that he is?...

Dont hate.... emulate
Why waste energy on that riff-raff?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Worried Over Fate Of Innoson As Hyundai Plans To Set Up Car Plant by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2019
SLAP44:

And you are bad mouth talented too.
Na because of my bad mouth that you replied me that's the benefit of bad mouth
If dem no wan pay attention false them to pay attention
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Worried Over Fate Of Innoson As Hyundai Plans To Set Up Car Plant by JonDon12: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2019
Exc2000:

Kalu is a politician. Plus he betrayed his people. Innoson is a business man and as an ibo (Hebrew) has been blessed by God that anything he touches. Ego!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Worried Over Fate Of Innoson As Hyundai Plans To Set Up Car Plant by BuhariAdvocate: 10:15am On Dec 18, 2019
Which of those protesters have innoson car.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Worried Over Fate Of Innoson As Hyundai Plans To Set Up Car Plant by SLAP44: 10:19am On Dec 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Which of those protesters have innoson car.

Me. And I want to buy again.
Re: Nigerians Worried Over Fate Of Innoson As Hyundai Plans To Set Up Car Plant by Exc2000: 10:19am On Dec 18, 2019
JonDon12:

Kalu is a politician. Plus he betrayed his people. Innoson is a business man and as an ibo (Hebrew) has been blessed by God that anything he touches. Ego!

another story story.. yet ebonyi is among the ten poorest state, SouthEast GDP, IGR and Annual FDI is reducing daily oga no dey decieve yourself una no even dey forbes list.. only list we dey see una be AMCON debtors list with Andy Uba and co so deeply indebted

no dey come here come wash us

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Worried Over Fate Of Innoson As Hyundai Plans To Set Up Car Plant by BuhariAdvocate: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2019
Good for you then.
SLAP44:

Me. And I want to buy again.
Re: Nigerians Worried Over Fate Of Innoson As Hyundai Plans To Set Up Car Plant by jahsharon: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2019
Esseite:

Does Innoson have two heads?... are you not the same man that he is?...

Dont hate.... emulate

I am producing also. I am producing flat headed morons.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Worried Over Fate Of Innoson As Hyundai Plans To Set Up Car Plant by Seetto: 10:21am On Dec 18, 2019
JonDon12:

Like the successful attachee by force lost Hebrew pikin wallowing in Indian, Singapore, Kenya, Thailand, Cambodia, Brazil etc,

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Worried Over Fate Of Innoson As Hyundai Plans To Set Up Car Plant by Sirjamo: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2019
There are 200 million people in Nigeria, if the government can stop smuggling, everyone, whether local or foreign that invest in such a large market would not regret it. It is actually smuggling and corruption that has been destroying investments all this years.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Worried Over Fate Of Innoson As Hyundai Plans To Set Up Car Plant by JonDon12: 10:31am On Dec 18, 2019
Seetto:

Like the successful attachee by force lost Hebrew pikin wallowing in Indian, Singapore, Kenya, Thailand, Cambodia, Brazil etc,

Lol. Instead of may u face your own. Trust me. Lived abroad. What ndiigbo are doing abroad, me myself if I never see am with my own too eyes, I wouldn't have believed it. Yes they are wallowing....in cash
Re: Nigerians Worried Over Fate Of Innoson As Hyundai Plans To Set Up Car Plant by Kapilta(m): 10:33am On Dec 18, 2019
voltron14:
Is he scared of competition?

You have a foothold already , stop whinging.

Cry babies.

i wonder the Nigerians the OP is talking about. Once Hyundai set his plant in Yorubaland.

The development of Yorubaland is the real deal and all that concerns me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Worried Over Fate Of Innoson As Hyundai Plans To Set Up Car Plant by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 18, 2019
jahsharon:

I am producing also. I am producing flat headed morons.

You comment reminds me of children in middle school... grin grin.

Grow up, you are too old for all that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Worried Over Fate Of Innoson As Hyundai Plans To Set Up Car Plant by seunmsg(m): 10:45am On Dec 18, 2019
Are they saying Hyundai should not manufacture cars in Nigeria because we already have Innoson? What is wrong with the brains of some of these wailers?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Worried Over Fate Of Innoson As Hyundai Plans To Set Up Car Plant by Bola146(f): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2019
Hummmm... I wish both of them good luck, I really pity Innoson though cry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Not Under Any Debt Stress, DMO Insists / BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi / 200,000 Corps Members Deployed For Elections – NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.