Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Temi Otedola Responds Stylishly To Mr Eazi's Marriage Call - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola Responds Stylishly To Mr Eazi's Marriage Call (1745 Views)

Reasons Why I Accepted Mr Eazi’s Marriage Proposal — Temi Otedola Opened Up / Temi Otedola Playfully Rejects Mr Eazi’s Marriage Proposal On Twitter / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Responds Stylishly To Mr Eazi's Marriage Call by ATFC: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
Famous billionaire daughter, Temi Otedola responds stylishly to Mr Eazi's marriage call on twitter.
Mr Eazi and Temi Otedola have being dating happily for a while now, the fashionista and singer responds to themselves stylishly over marriage comments on twitter.

The singer, Eazi posted on his Twitter page, a photo of him catching the flower that is usually thrown by the groom or bride in a wedding ceremony. It is usually assumed that the catcher of this flowers, male or female is the next in line to get married.

Mr Eazi caught the flower at a wedding ceremony and posted the photo with the caption " E be like say Na me be next on the line"
Moments after the singer posted the photo on twitter, his girlfriend Temi Otedola responds to the post with the caption "� just passing".

Different comments on their timeline are already suggesting it's an acceptance response, while some are already advising the couple.

See post in link below:
https://www.activefad.com/2019/12/temi-otedola-responds-to-mr-eazi-marriage-call.html

Re: Temi Otedola Responds Stylishly To Mr Eazi's Marriage Call by ghettokid1(m): 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
Let me wait for their daughter. Make me too chop billionaire pussy
Re: Temi Otedola Responds Stylishly To Mr Eazi's Marriage Call by Kingpinukecy(m): 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
I need the daughter of Adenuga's Daughter to propose to her for marriage right now...pls find her for me

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Tacha Records Another Success, Sells Out Her Newly Unveiled NLNT Wear / Chika Ike Wows In Red Christmas Attire (photo) / Why Old Men Fan Blasted Nollywod Actress Destiny Etiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.