Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Watch Video Of Angela Okorie Getting Pellets Removed From Her Face. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Video Of Angela Okorie Getting Pellets Removed From Her Face. (683 Views)

Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) / Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes / Angela Okorie Goes Bald (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video Of Angela Okorie Getting Pellets Removed From Her Face. by Simplecity(m): 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
A new video has emerged of Angela Okorie getting treatment after the alleged assassins attack.

Angela Okorie has released a video where pellets from the bullets wounds she sustained during an alleged assassin attack were being removed.

The actress took to her Instagram page on Wednesday, December 18, 2019, where she shared the video. She went on to caption the video with words of praises to God for helping her narrowly escaping death.

Link to Video-
http://ducolomal.com/1oxg

Re: Watch Video Of Angela Okorie Getting Pellets Removed From Her Face. by iretiolu92(f): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
Strong woman. Thank God

(1) (Reply)

GLO Is, Just Too Useless / I Need A Man So Bad - Actress, Nazo Ekezie / Spartacus Actor Kirk Douglas Cause Of Death Exposed (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.