Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

(SOLD) Few Months Used Nokia 7.1 Dark Blue - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / (SOLD) Few Months Used Nokia 7.1 Dark Blue (2723 Views)

Lenovo Announces The Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G With A Dark Blue Colour / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc / Nokia 7 Plus Sells Out In 5 Minutes In China - GSM Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(SOLD) Few Months Used Nokia 7.1 Dark Blue by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
Few months used Nokia 7.1 dark blue.
3gb RAM, 32gb ROM
Updated to Latest Android 10
Neatly used, just like new
Free transparent case
Free black silicone case
I personally used this phone but I’ve switched back to Apple. That’s my reason for selling it.
Price N45k
Location Enugu. (I will shoulder the cost of sending to buyers outside Enugu)
Call me 09053604771
Pics below
NB. I just registered on this forum to sell this device. Thanks all

Modified - Sold!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (SOLD) Few Months Used Nokia 7.1 Dark Blue by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
Pics

Re: (SOLD) Few Months Used Nokia 7.1 Dark Blue by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2019
More pics

1 Like

Re: (SOLD) Few Months Used Nokia 7.1 Dark Blue by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
More

Re: (SOLD) Few Months Used Nokia 7.1 Dark Blue by eki2000(m): 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
Please Nokia 7.1 is 4gb ram and not 3gb ram. So how can we be convinced that this is original Nokia. I am currently using 6.1 plus which is 4.gb ram. Nokia 7.1 is the senior brother to the one am using, and I bought this one because I couldn't afford the 7.1. please explain

1 Like

Re: (SOLD) Few Months Used Nokia 7.1 Dark Blue by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
eki2000:
Please Nokia 7.1 is 4gb ram and not 3gb ram. So how can we be convinced that this is original Nokia. I am currently using 6.1 plus which is 4.gb ram. Nokia 7.1 is the senior brother to the one am using, and I bought this one because I couldn't afford the 7.1. please explain

Thanks for your inquiry, I’m not a mobile tech expert but attached is what I found in the system settings-about-advanced-developer option-memory. Hence I believe it’s 3gb ram
Rest assured original Nokia phone .

1 Like

Re: (SOLD) Few Months Used Nokia 7.1 Dark Blue by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
Is it pay on delivery?
Re: (SOLD) Few Months Used Nokia 7.1 Dark Blue by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
FromZeroToHero:
Is it pay on delivery?

Where is your location?
Re: (SOLD) Few Months Used Nokia 7.1 Dark Blue by Noah13: 11:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
I got the same phone from an uncle in the UK. And it's locked to Vodafone, any idea how it can be unlocked?
Re: (SOLD) Few Months Used Nokia 7.1 Dark Blue by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:48am On Dec 19, 2019
Aku17:

Where is your location?
Benin
Re: (SOLD) Few Months Used Nokia 7.1 Dark Blue by emooo(m): 6:47am On Dec 19, 2019
I stay in Minna, Niger State how much are you giving out the phone last last and it pay on delivery?
Re: (SOLD) Few Months Used Nokia 7.1 Dark Blue by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
emooo:
I stay in Minna, Niger State how much are you giving out the phone last last and it pay on delivery?

I don’t have anyone in Minna, otherwise I would have accepted pay on delivery, i.e “I send to my person and he/she brings it to you and you pay” or if you don’t like what you see you give back to him/her.
Since I’ve no Minna contact, I’m sorry, No POD.

About the price, delivery cost to Minna is my discount to you. If you have/know anyone in Enugu army barracks the person can come to my shop and inspect the phone for you.
Thanks.
Re: (SOLD) Few Months Used Nokia 7.1 Dark Blue by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
FromZeroToHero:
Benin

My option is - I will give a driver of Faith Motors or Peace Mass, you pay him and he hands the phone over to you. You don’t pay him or you don’t like my phone the driver brings it back to me.
Open straight forward transaction.
Re: (SOLD) Few Months Used Nokia 7.1 Dark Blue by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
Noah13:
I got the same phone from an uncle in the UK. And it's locked to Vodafone, any idea how it can be unlocked?

No idea Bro,
Hopefully there are tech gurus on this forum that can assist you.
Re: (SOLD) Few Months Used Nokia 7.1 Dark Blue by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 22, 2019
Still available
Re: (SOLD) Few Months Used Nokia 7.1 Dark Blue by emooo(m): 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
Bros let me pay 30k now

I don’t have anyone in Minna, otherwise I would have accepted pay on delivery, i.e “I send to my person and he/she brings it to you and you pay” or if you don’t like what you see you give back to him/her.
Since I’ve no Minna contact, I’m sorry, No POD.

About the price, delivery cost to Minna is my discount to you. If you have/know anyone in Enugu army barracks the person can come to my shop and inspect the phone for you.
Thanks.[/quote]
Re: (SOLD) Few Months Used Nokia 7.1 Dark Blue by ollypass: 6:09am On Dec 25, 2019
Aku17:
Still available

Aku hit me up am intrested if still available...

1 Like

Re: (SOLD) Few Months Used Nokia 7.1 Dark Blue by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 25, 2019
ollypass:

Aku hit me up am intrested if still available...

Still with me, but now I have to say ‘1st come 1st served’ because of serious offers both online and offline.
Re: (SOLD) Few Months Used Nokia 7.1 Dark Blue by ollypass: 9:12am On Dec 25, 2019
So....I should pay kia kia abi
Re: (SOLD) Few Months Used Nokia 7.1 Dark Blue by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 25, 2019
ollypass:
So....I should pay buy kia kia abi

Your choice
Re: (SOLD) Few Months Used Nokia 7.1 Dark Blue by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 25, 2019
As requested by one of the callers, here is today’s pics. Front and back glass.

Thanks for your calls, Happy holiday to all.

Re: (SOLD) Few Months Used Nokia 7.1 Dark Blue by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
Owing to concerted talks with some serious buyers, the device has been shipped, en route Lagos.
The delivery guy’s number has been sent via sms.

Greetings!!
Re: (SOLD) Few Months Used Nokia 7.1 Dark Blue by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
SOLD.

delivered & payment received.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I'm Suing Aliexpress For This / I Can't Browse With My Zain Sim! Even With My Credit. / Pls Guys Help Don't Know Which Phone To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.