Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,812 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

"Can You Believe That I Will Be Impeached Today" - Donald Trump Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Can You Believe That I Will Be Impeached Today" - Donald Trump Cries Out (4027 Views)

Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) / Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached / More Pics Saraki Set To Be Impeached As PDP Senators Barred From Entering NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Can You Believe That I Will Be Impeached Today" - Donald Trump Cries Out by janefblog: 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
Donald J. Trump, the President of United State of America just expressed his fears over his ongoing impeachment trial. The president through his verified Twitter handle said he is likely to be impeached today by the radical left.

He wrote: “Can you believe that I will be impeached today by the Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrats, AND I DID NOTHING WRONG! A terrible Thing. Read the Transcripts. This should .......................

Continue here...........https://janefblog.com/11128-2can-you-believe-that-i-will-be-impeached-today-donald-trump-cries-out/

Re: "Can You Believe That I Will Be Impeached Today" - Donald Trump Cries Out by Rilley(m): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
Trump ain't going nowhere

1 Like

Re: "Can You Believe That I Will Be Impeached Today" - Donald Trump Cries Out by realstars: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
I want to see how they will handle this in American way, if na Nigeria so many envelop will be changing hands by now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Can You Believe That I Will Be Impeached Today" - Donald Trump Cries Out by Alexanity(m): 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2019
really
Re: "Can You Believe That I Will Be Impeached Today" - Donald Trump Cries Out by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
Rilley:
Trump ain't going nowhere

He'll definitely be impeached by the House, but I'm 99.9% sure the Senate will acquit him. Hence, there won't be any “removal from office” for Trump.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Can You Believe That I Will Be Impeached Today" - Donald Trump Cries Out by Oooops: 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
Nonsense
Re: "Can You Believe That I Will Be Impeached Today" - Donald Trump Cries Out by Oooops: 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
He wouldn’t. Trust me Donald is bigger than all
democrats put together
Re: "Can You Believe That I Will Be Impeached Today" - Donald Trump Cries Out by GreetMe(m): 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
He keeps screaming that he did nothing wrong. If you don't follow the trends, you'll think he is innocent of the allegations

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Can You Believe That I Will Be Impeached Today" - Donald Trump Cries Out by maynattion(f): 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
Our mighty Final Trump is here to stay.

No shaking grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Can You Believe That I Will Be Impeached Today" - Donald Trump Cries Out by Exc2000: 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
trump ran his mouth anyhow and brought corporate open shadiness to public governance... not like politicians in US aint corrupt but they use descrete Panama papers method

3 Likes

Re: "Can You Believe That I Will Be Impeached Today" - Donald Trump Cries Out by Rockyrascal(m): 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2019
This can never happen in Nigeria!
Re: "Can You Believe That I Will Be Impeached Today" - Donald Trump Cries Out by samsono30: 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2019
Democrates are just waisting there time. they majorities are them so the can do what the feel like doing, but when they get to Senate, Republicans will drop this whole case.
Re: "Can You Believe That I Will Be Impeached Today" - Donald Trump Cries Out by Confirmedzombie: 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
Oga relax, Igbos will rescue you and make you the first president of Biafra Republic

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Can You Believe That I Will Be Impeached Today" - Donald Trump Cries Out by Foxman19: 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
Which school did you go?
samsono30:
Democrat are just waisting there time. they house belongs to them so the can do what the feel like doing, but when the get to the Senate the will feel the heat from the Republicans.

2 Likes

Re: "Can You Believe That I Will Be Impeached Today" - Donald Trump Cries Out by Johans1991: 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
Anybody supported by ipob is always a failure.
Trump is a goner. Now who will give us biafroud?
Re: "Can You Believe That I Will Be Impeached Today" - Donald Trump Cries Out by Bossontop(m): 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2019
undecided
Re: "Can You Believe That I Will Be Impeached Today" - Donald Trump Cries Out by Wolex76: 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
I could remembered when Trump was about to be voted in. There was this man, wizard I presumed. Who predicted that Trump would win but he would be impeached. The man prediction is about to come to pass after all.
Re: "Can You Believe That I Will Be Impeached Today" - Donald Trump Cries Out by MrRichmond: 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
GreetMe:
He keeps screaming that he did nothing wrong. If you don't follow the trends, you'll think he is innocent of the allegations

By "following the trends" you must surely mean watching CNN and MSNBC 24/7..

LOL!

Anybody with half a brain knows that the democrats have nothing substantial on Trump.
Re: "Can You Believe That I Will Be Impeached Today" - Donald Trump Cries Out by gebest: 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
Eyaah but I luv this man o
Re: "Can You Believe That I Will Be Impeached Today" - Donald Trump Cries Out by gebest: 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2019
K
Re: "Can You Believe That I Will Be Impeached Today" - Donald Trump Cries Out by gebest: 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
realstars:
I want to see how they will handle this in American way, if na Nigeria so many envelop will be changing hands by now.
envelopes abi Ghana must go bags.

1 Like

Re: "Can You Believe That I Will Be Impeached Today" - Donald Trump Cries Out by GreetMe(m): 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
MrRichmond:

By "following the trends" you must surely mean watching CNN and MSNBC 24/7..

LOL!

Anybody with half a brain knows that the democrats have nothing substantial on Trump.

If Trump's innocent, why'd he fire investigators, try to fire Mueller, hide his taxes, obstruct justice, allow the GOP to block the Mueller report, defend our enemies, tell so many lies, and push Ukraine to violate our laws to benefit himself?

I hope this is nothing substantial undecided

1 Like

Re: "Can You Believe That I Will Be Impeached Today" - Donald Trump Cries Out by MrRichmond: 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
GreetMe:

If Trump's innocent, why'd he fire investigators, try to fire Mueller, hide his taxes, obstruct justice, allow the GOP to block the Mueller report, defend our enemies, tell so many lies, and push Ukraine to violate our laws to benefit himself?

I hope this is nothing substantial undecided

UKRAINE themselves have stated times without number that there was zero pressure from Trump.

So how did he push them without them knowing

What investigators did Trump fire?

Are u living in an alt reality?

Trump fired Comey for being a lackluster and incompetent head of the FBI, and he has been validated by the recent FISA report which shows that Comey's FBI ran shady operations that broke the law.

So which other investigator has Trump fired huh?

Trump's taxes are his business, there is no law that mandates that a president should reveal his tax returns, it is optional and he chose not to do so.

How does that affect your life

Obstruction of Justice cannot be proven, even Muller said he cannot reach any conclusion on that and if that was a REAL crime, your democrats would've filed it as one of the articles of impeachment, but so far they haven't because they have nothing as usual.

1 Like

Re: "Can You Believe That I Will Be Impeached Today" - Donald Trump Cries Out by GreetMe(m): 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
MrRichmond:

UKRAINE themselves have stated times without number that there was zero pressure from Trump.

So how did he push them without them knowing

What investigators did Trump fire?

Are u living in an alt reality?

Trump fired Comey for being a lackluster and incompetent head of the FBI, and he has been validated by the recent FISCA report which shows that Comey's FBI ran shady operations that broke the law.

So which other investigator has Trump fired huh?

Trump's taxes are his business, there is no law that mandates that a president should reveal his tax returns, it is optional and he chose not to do so.

How does that affect your life

Obstruction of Justice cannot be proven, even Muller said he cannot reach any conclusion on that and if that was a REAL crime, your democrats would've filed it as one of the articles of impeachment, but so far they haven't because they have nothing as usual.

In conclusion you're saying Trump should be above the law? grin

My piece of advice, don't allow the fact that you like someone stop you from acknowledging their mistakes
You Pro-Trump guys should be happy because you have a Rep Dominated Senate but why the fear? Even Trump is now tweeting in CAPS grin
Re: "Can You Believe That I Will Be Impeached Today" - Donald Trump Cries Out by darkwan: 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
you deserve it....you imbecille....

(1) (Reply)

BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed / Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding / BUSTED: Peter Obi Is Attending AGM Of Afreximbank, Not To Understudy Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.