Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Mikel Arteta Is The New Arsenal Manager - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Arteta Is The New Arsenal Manager (1323 Views)

David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals / New Arsenal Adidas Kits For 2019/20 Season "Leaked" (Photos) / Unai Emery Set To Be Appointed New Arsenal Manager Replacing Arsene Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Arteta Is The New Arsenal Manager by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
Mikel Arteta has left Man city for Arsenal.
why doesn't this news looks exciting?

Re: Mikel Arteta Is The New Arsenal Manager by ghettokid1(m): 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2019
Assna players will still useless him

1 Like

Re: Mikel Arteta Is The New Arsenal Manager by daddytime(m): 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
It will make no difference with the present crop of useless players particularly, the messed up defenders.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Arteta Is The New Arsenal Manager by reccy(m): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
Nice one Arteta.... The future looks promising!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Arteta Is The New Arsenal Manager by lugzii: 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
Not confirmed
Re: Mikel Arteta Is The New Arsenal Manager by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
daddytime:
It will make no difference with the present crop of useless players particularly, the messed up defenders.

it's still same old things, even man city style wouldnt fit this arsenal now
Re: Mikel Arteta Is The New Arsenal Manager by voltron14: 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
daddytime:

The defenders are one of the problem but believe me, the real problem is the midfield.

No ball carriers.

Think about it:
Carzola gone
Ramsey gone
Mkhitaryan gone
Iwobi gone
Add Wilshere and Walcott to that mix and you'll understand why we struggle to create chances and the defence is always under pressure.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Arteta Is The New Arsenal Manager by LesbianBoy(m): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
It has been confirmed now. For him to succeed Arsenal fans need to give him time to build something like how he and pep did at Man City

Lalasticlala
Re: Mikel Arteta Is The New Arsenal Manager by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
lugzii:
Not confirmed

get updated bro
Re: Mikel Arteta Is The New Arsenal Manager by Davash222(m): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
M
Re: Mikel Arteta Is The New Arsenal Manager by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
LesbianBoy:
It has been confirmed now. For him to succeed Arsenal fans need to give him time to build some like how he and pep did at Man City

grin which fans? at most give him 18 months and he'll be gone like the last one
Re: Mikel Arteta Is The New Arsenal Manager by LesbianBoy(m): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
babaearly1:

grin which fans? at most give him 18 months and he'll be gone like the last one

If he wins a trophy no matter how small and the team is playing like Man City, the fans will give him time trust me! grin grin
Re: Mikel Arteta Is The New Arsenal Manager by AsabaIjaw1: 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

The defenders are one of the problem but believe me, the real problem is the midfield.

No ball carriers.

Think about it:
Carzola gone
Ramsey gone
Mkhitaryan gone
Iwobi gone
Add Wilshere and Walcott to that mix and you'll understand why we struggle to create chances and the defence is always under pressure.
[/s]
Re: Mikel Arteta Is The New Arsenal Manager by Keemsleek005(m): 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
voltron14:

No ball carriers.

Think about it:
Carzola gone
Ramsey gone
Mkhitaryan gone
Iwobi gone
Bro apart from the attack line the rest are rubbish, that team almost gave me heart attack on the sick bed. the entire board needs to be change as for now if eyimba catch arsenal they go beat us, Luis go even help them score.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Arteta Is The New Arsenal Manager by voltron14: 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
Keemsleek005:

Bro apart from the attack line the rest are rubbish, that team almost gave me heart attack on the sick bed. the entire board needs to be change as for now if eyimba catch arsenal they go beat us, Luis go even help them score.

Lol.

It's heartbreaking being an Arsenal fan these days.

I was always concerned about Wenger leaving because I knew the board was the real problem.

Now they are running helter skelter.
Re: Mikel Arteta Is The New Arsenal Manager by solomonbrown64: 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
.... I know Arsenal don't employ top coaches right from time, Emery was the exception in so many years and even he was unable to do anything meaningful with that squad of players and now they have gone for an inexperienced coach in Arteta. Even Wenger had managerial experience and built his team on the defensive unit left by Graham, Baba started having problems when he couldn't assemble a better unit than the previous generation and that trend had continued up till now. City play with technical players and Arsenal right now don't have such players, a situation that frustrated Emery to no end and yet the silly board brought only Ceballos to help the man's course. I hope Arteta is backed with the players that suit what he wants and he had better make that clear to Raul and his gang before he signs that thing else he will use his own hand to resign and walk away after his beautiful black hair start turning grey from frustration.
Re: Mikel Arteta Is The New Arsenal Manager by Thomas19(m): 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
babaearly1:

it's still same old things, even man city style wouldnt fit this arsenal now
why say such

(1) (Reply)

When Is Odegbami Going To Become Nfa Chairman? / Why Is There No Nigerian In The World Wrestling Federation? / 14 Facts About The Nigerian Premier League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.