Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,704 members, 7,865,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Anybody Knows About - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anybody Knows About (732 Views)

Job Invite, Anybody Knows About This Company? / SOL NIGERIA Does Anybody Knows Who They Are? / Anybody Knows Format Of Unilag Pgd Entrance Exam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Knows About by masari: 4:55pm On May 26, 2007
i got two jobs at omni canada hotel and cambrigesuites hotel in canada, and while processing for visa, canada immigration asked me to get African asia tourist coordinator approval letter, in dakar and madagascar ,senegal , to send money to them , is true or what tell me urgently pls.
Re: Anybody Knows About by okeyz(m): 5:08pm On May 26, 2007
please be clear in ur question,,,is it the canadian immigration that requested such or the employment agency?,,,,
Be careful ooo
Re: Anybody Knows About by masari: 6:03pm On May 26, 2007
it is canada immigration requested it and am with their contact address, am just want to know more if their there only.
Re: Anybody Knows About by stellose(f): 4:05pm On May 27, 2007
1, did canadian embassy here asked you one on one to get this documents?

2, was it the agency that asked you to send money to them? as to procure the paper you needed? if the answer is yes to question number two, then heavy 419 is suspected.
because this guys issueing fake job on net will make it smooth with you at the begining
and finally they will aske you to produce a certain documents which they know that you cant afford to get on your own, they will inturn ask you to send money for them to procure this document for you. beware my brother.
Re: Anybody Knows About by sw: 11:19am On May 28, 2007
i also received a similar e-mail from those people but i can authoritatively tell you that they are scammer, the first question to ask yourself is that do u apply for these vacancies b4 u are sent all the info? Capital NO. B carefull, canadian embassy will never ask you to pay any fee to a 3rd party, b very very carefull
Re: Anybody Knows About by missparker: 8:29pm On May 28, 2007
nmasari dont be discouraged, i also applied for something similar to that but from the information i gathered, you need to visit the canadian consulate which is not based here in nigeria you have to travell to ghana .i believe this is for real no harm in trying you dont win if you dont plan to lose.you can onbly win when you take the risk .try your lucjk but my candid advise to you is that you try and goto ghana yourself.

(1) (Reply)

A+ Certified Pc Tech Needs Job / Is There Any Job For Hnd Holders In Logistics And Warehousing? / Nairaland Members Not Reaching Companies Demand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.