Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Nation-wide Door To Door Delivery Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nation-wide Door To Door Delivery Service (854 Views)

Air Cargo CHINA---LAGOS 3-5DAYS Door To Door Delivery / Flat Rate Sea Freight, Door To Door, Uk To Nigeria From £18. / Branded European Shoes. Retail And Wholesale. Door-to-door Delivery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nation-wide Door To Door Delivery Service by seyifat: 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2010
I am in the process of starting a air cargo business over here in the states, i am looking for a freight forwarder in nigeria to handle the custom clearance and delivery of my customer's goods, please advise me on any reputable and reliable company that i can do business with. Thanks
Re: Nation-wide Door To Door Delivery Service by Ehisod(m): 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2010
What would your price structure look like for shipping to Lagos, also what US cities will you be restricting yourself to these will be factors to consider in trying to get a local clearing and courier business outfit to work with. Lets have the detail so we can move on from there. My email is [email]ehisod@gmail.com[/email]
Re: Nation-wide Door To Door Delivery Service by MrBright2: 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2011
Just got your post.My name is Adedapo Gbenga,I do air freighting at NAHCO and SACHOL with highest speed of 48hrs so far the communication is sound.I will like to offer myself and my staffs to be a partner in getting your cargo deliver with high efficiency.Firstly im a field clearing agent with many surbodinates and we proud of at least two delivery buses for our door to door services.For more on how to make you succeed in this business now that clearing process is 24hrs a day in Nigeria.Contact me on gbengabright@yahoo.com or +234 8036 43 4082

(1) (Reply)

Any Idea About A Biz I Can Run With Small Capital? / Get Ur Rockwool Fibres & Industrial Chemicals 4rm Me. / Need Diesel ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.