Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates (113792 Views)

President Donald Trump Pleads Not Guilty In Georgia Election Racketeering Case / President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by chukwugoziegi: 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
thebosstrevor:

so you believe russian will helped the most advanced nation on earth to determine the outcome of their election

You can imagine. How?
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by hermesprogidy(m): 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
themonk:

Collision and interference are two different things, open your brain mr man.

Even the collision I believe it happened. Many of trumps associates has been linked to it, as time goes on we will see.
Don't mind that dunce. 7 of Trump's associates are prison as we type. Even muller testified that would have been indicted had he not been president and some dunces still say the Mueller report exonerated him. Bill Barr and weakness of Democrats is what saved him from Mueller. That is when he should have been impeached.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by blackslayer: 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
Trump has exposed all the flaws in the American democracy. In reality some people are above the law. As a matter of fact, once some people are above the law, everyone is above the law...We then begin to have a breakdown in law and order. America is slowly becoming a banana republic. Humanity is soooooo dumb they retrogress.....when you have nowhere else to go when you are at your pinnacle, rather than maintain the pinnacle....the foolish ones climb down from that pinnacle. This is what America is slowly but surely doing.

2 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Ewedegubbler: 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hwy95:
Obama won the POPULAR & ELECTORAL Votes Twice for 2 terms.
trump ONLY WON THE Electoral Vote Simply because of interference by russia and the number of democratic voters were low.
But we will see what happens in the Next elextion.

My learned bloggers
Please explain why all of trumps businesses were all failures,
why he had to file so many chapter 11, why he was fined by the courts, why everyone who did business with him detest him, why he keeps firing everyone in his cabinet, why he is hiding his taxes, why he chopped all the money from so many fake charities he set up and got fined by the courts if he is so rich ? why has Mexico not paid and built the wall ? If he loves America so much why did he have factories in China making all his and Ivana's clothing, etc and not factories in the USA , also why not marry an American wife twice ? A lot more but money dey call me......

So many NAIVE people dey this site and world but this is the way of the World.
We have billionaires like Bloomberg, Koch Bros, etc with nothing to hide.

U are a cow. Russia interfered in what? Can you tell us how? CNN is not good for your health

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by pacespot(m): 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
Let them impeach this guy already, his image reeks of everything bad in the modern world today. He is not a good ambassador of anything that makes sense to a sane man. People that support him, ask them why they support him, they support him because of their hate for something else. That is to tell you what kind of leader he is to the world.

9 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by powerblaze(m): 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
Caseless:
Trump is panicking, going by his tweet. His removal is not the issue, but the issue is how this affects his re-election bid next year. You think Dems deciding to do it b4 new year at record speed and time is by accident?

He will win a landslide victory next year .. Not a single democrat can contest him on his achievements in office. And Impeachment is not as trendy and exciting a topic among Americans as Democrats will make you believe. Many house democrats in battleground states will loose their seats, thats a guarantee. And Trump will beat whoever they put as their candidate easier than before..

5 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Topmaike007(m): 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
At least we can use made in China in peace
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by zibya: 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
padyt007:
It difficult to remove trump
Trump will most likely be impeached by the House of Representatives but his Republican allies in the Senate will ensure his aquittal there. Either way Trump will remain in office. The mofo

2 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by nduchucks: 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
That Trump will be impeached is a forgone conclusion. That the senate will NOT remove him from office is also a forgone conclusion.

President Trump will also be reelected in 2020 for another 4 year term.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by 77up(m): 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
Exc2000:
he who the Ipobians supports suffers a bad fate
You still find your way to show your fraustration by adding ipob even on us issue undecided

4 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by tck2000(m): 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
Honestly,i feel so sorry for him!
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by easiaq(m): 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
Has he been impeached?
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by echelons(m): 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
dochenaj:

There is no way to access Americans support of Trump governance than with the 2016 general elections. Anyone who makes such a claim cannot mean anything other than that as there are no verifiable surveys to demonstrate the support of Americans for the Trump administration.

If you opine that it is the 2020 elections that has not happened yet, then either you have a time machine with which you travelled into the future to come to that knowledge or you're just looking for a way to win the argument and that rather compounds your ignorance.

Having said that. Dude, majority of Americans is not the same as majority of electoral college votes.

So next time use the right words. By reason of the US electoral system, Trump won the election but coincidentally he didn't win the popular vote.

One would suppose that someone privy to the above information will not go about making claims such as "majority of Americans are in support of the Trump governance"

"Are the majority of Americans is support this government? 2020 will tell."

The above is what I wrote initially. To think I would explain this simple statement to you TWICE is really worrying.

2016, Trump was just a candidate and had no government for the people to support.

2020 will be a referendum on his government, and if he wins it, it means majority of the Americans support him, despite the charade impeachment.

Trump does not need popular votes concocted by CNN to win, he needs the majority of the electoral college. Would he also loved to win the popular votes? From what I've read and watched about him, yes he would. But he planned his elections, and went for swing states. He even won historically democratic states.

And to think you even opined that I was a kid! I'm no longer angry so I'm more civil this time around.

2 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by linearity: 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
ghettokid1:
Only 2/3 members can impeach him. God is answering prayers so far

Not true, you only need a simple majority to impeach.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by themonk(m): 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
thebosstrevor:

you that know all, why was trump not indicted?

yes there was no collission and russian didnt interfere with the trump campaign to make him win

The special counsel found that Russia did interfere with the election, but “did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple efforts from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.”

just like the US interfere with other country's election, russia did that but did not help trump

the american people voted trump, Killary Clinton and her Democractic party are not happy that Mr Trump won, now they have created a sham impeachment..losers ove hating

Bro what is wrong with you?

Even the Mueller report you have been quoting said that the Russians interfered. You are just living in denial.

Also note the Mueller report didn't say there was No collision, it said it had not found any evidence as at when the report was published. That does not mean Trump is exonerated.

Even Mueller said Trump would have been indicted if he wasn't President. Just wait let him finish this tenure and you'll see.

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Beautyaddy: 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
NewBea:
Please can Buhari be impeached also?

lol!...Not with the Dictator Regime.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by linearity: 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
Blindersoff:
As votes are being taken today to see if Donald Trump would be impeached or not, It is looking very intriguing.

Incidentally America overwhelmingly voted for a Democratically controlled House in 2018. To be a check on Trump was one of the reasons. So as it stands there are more democrats in the house than Republicans.

So far 182 democrats have voted in support of Trumps impeachment while 158 republicans have voted Nay with less than 7 minutes to the end of the votes.

OP....

That is not the vote for impeachment, the impeachment debates are still going on, the vote will come later.

That vote you were referring to, was the vote to adopt the rules guiding the impeachment...that vote passed.

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by eedimo(m): 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
How does that affect the price of Rice �
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by fokusmind: 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
Impeachment is different from removal of president in USA.

After impeachment, Trump go still dey laff at the house. Wish the Senate can remove him.

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by powerblaze(m): 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2019
Democrats have set a very negative precedence .. Because now if you don't like the people's choice for President, you can impeach him on any fictitious grounds you can come up with. You can impeach him in a completely partisan way, same thing they preached against with Clinton. You can impeach with a faceless whistleblower. You can impeach based on hearsay. You can impeach without a shred of evidence.
Abuse of Power... Define and Prove the abuse .. nothing...
Obstruction of Congress ... Seriously?

Now they will start crying for their own rules in the Senate after making a mockery of themselves in the House.
They think impeachment will hurt his re-election, cos they know not a single democrat has a drop of a chance against him in 2020.. Same reverse engineered dumb move in 2016. They will cry harder in 2020.

The guarantee is that Trump will be the first President in history that will be impeached, and win re-election in a landslide victory the following year.

4 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Toks2008(m): 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
Boss13:

*Correction - removed from office as a result of impeachment.* Donald Trump will not the first president to be impeached. Nixon would have been impeached but he resigned. Bill Clinton was impeached but Democrat Senators overturned the votes.

You still don't get it...i mean removed from office via impeachment...no POTUS has ever been removed...the drama always end at the Senate.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Beautyaddy: 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
SoNature:

You need to understand something.

Just as you are busy killing yourself over Buhari and his goons, many people have given up on Nigeria a long time ago.

Their escape now is to relocate to the United States or Canada, where things work.

However, with Trump over there, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than an immigrant to get a US resident permit.

People who are pursuing it now have been frustrated with the feds deporting them the minute they are denied.

[s]Watch CNN to see what's happening...they bust people's homes, arrest them and put them in camps enroute their countries. As a country of predominantly immigrants, the US wasn't that harsh before[/s].

I hope you see why this matters to many people

All lies.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by zibya: 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
Johans1991:
hahahaaa pls go back and read what he wrote then call your mother to interpret it for you. Akuya
Stop trying to reason with oga bloodykiller, unemployment and poverty are dealing ruthlessly with him grin
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by linearity: 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
echelons:

"Are the majority of Americans is support this government? 2020 will tell."

The above is what I wrote initially. To think I would explain this simple statement to you TWICE is really worrying.

2016, Trump was just a candidate and had no government for the people to support.

2020 will be a referendum on his government, and if he wins it, it means majority of the Americans support him, despite the charade impeachment.

Trump does not need popular votes concocted by CNN to win, he needs the majority of the electoral college. Would he also loved to win the popular votes? From what I've read and watched about him, yes he would. But he planned his elections, and went for swing states. He even won historically democratic states.

And to think you even opined that I was a kid! I'm no longer angry so I'm more civil this time around.

Yes, electors vote for the President, but you are wrong to equate that as majority of Americans.

In 2016, Trump won the electoral college vote, but majority of Americans voted against him.

Agreed, he might rewin again in 2020; but if you look at the mid term elections that historically favor Republicans, the Democrats won lots of districts carried by Trump. If the turn out in 2020 is big and in steps with the mid term 2020 elections, Trump will lose.... but he have the power of the incumbency and historically, it is very difficult to defeat an incumbent US President.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by DexterousOne(m): 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
blackslayer:
Trump has exposed all the flaws in the American democracy. In reality some people are above the law. As a matter of fact, once some people are above the law, everyone is above the law...We then begin to have a breakdown in law and order. America is slowly becoming a banana republic. Humanity is soooooo dumb they retrogress.....when you have nowhere else to go when you are at your pinnacle, rather than maintain the pinnacle....the foolish ones climb down from that pinnacle. This is what America is slowly but surely doing.

Exactly so..

But his getting impeached is proof that at least the American state has institutions
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Racoon(m): 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
shocked This attempt impeachment can't even be contemplated by the present rubberstamp Senate in Nigeria today.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by LordReed(m): 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
Yoighaman:

One, DT is on Forbes list of billionaires, that's a fact, please forget about how much he owes, we can as well delve into that for everyone on that list but that's inconsequential.

Two, DT's got balls, he doesn't give a heck about anybody and their opinion, America first.

Three, I believe Putin struck Hilary because of the uprising she indirectly caused in Russia to oust him.

Four, I believe Hilary just struck back in retaliation.

Five, I am a supporter of democrats in America.

Six, I love and respect the Clintons, same for the Obamas and Putin.

Seven, Addressing the wall, Donald Trump would never curry the favor of any President in the world, forget media propaganda.

Lastly, America remains the greatest country in the world, whether governed by the democrats or republicans.

Again, God bless America but God bless Nigeria more.

If you call grifting having balls well I guess Invictus Obi has balls.

Addressing the wall, Donald Trump would never curry the favor of any President in the world, forget media propaganda.

Really? What do you call his sucking up to Putin, Jong-un, Mohammed Bin Salman and Erdogan?
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Beautyaddy: 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
Churchill6767:

Wrong. A simple majority in the lower house will impeach him. Do your research.

Impeach Is Not Removal.

Trump will remain President of the US until the US Senate says otherwise.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by DexterousOne(m): 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2019
Toks2008:

You still don't get it...i mean removed from office via impeachment...no POTUS has ever been removed...the drama always end at the Senate.

You are the one that does not get it

Impeachment does not equal removal from office
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Giftedtu: 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2019
shoo... wen we sef go follow do this impeachment matter, abi na so we dumb reach for dis kontri all of us, abi na one person plenty pas one million shey.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (38) (Reply)

Couple Had Sex In Bush After Church, Caught And Beaten Up By Angry Youths / Chinese Woman Arrested For Flashing Private Parts During Public Livestream / ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.