Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates - Foreign Affairs (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates (113791 Views)

President Donald Trump Pleads Not Guilty In Georgia Election Racketeering Case / President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Jimi24: 5:12am On Dec 19, 2019
TheAviator:

This is 100% incorrect. The house impeaching him does not prohibit him from re-contesting in 2020. Please go and find out. What could prevent him is if the Senate bars him. Trump will re-contest in 2020 and he will win.

Why would the US Senate not bar him?. You think they love him?
You think Mitt Romney, Cruz or Mario dont want to be Prez?. You guys are just building up this idiot for what he is not.

Mind you, it is a senate trial. It is not a debate. There will be more evidence, everybody will be sworn to oath. Cameras would be there. Supreme Court justice would be there. History would be recorded.
I think Trump will fall for one of the charges and get banned from public office. Hr will be allowed to finish his term. His relationship with establishment politicians is so bad.

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by wirinet(m): 5:15am On Dec 19, 2019
oghale23:

On why the president decided to ask the Ukraine president to look into Joe Biden was because of the Video that was released after he announced that he will be running for president. In that video he bragged about withholding I billion dollars of aid to the Ukraine except they Fire a prosecutor investigating the company his son was working in. In which is a crime called quid pro quo. The company was in Ukraine not in the US. His father was the Vice president and in charge of Ukraine matters.
Withholding the 1 billion dollars until Shokin was fired was official US policy and not Biden's. That was why he said "we will not give you the money" and when the Ukraine president said you are not the president, Biden said call him. All the US diplomats in Ukraine and the state department knew, and the Republican congress knew that that was the official US position. In the case of Trump, only he and Gulianni were involved. Even the state department under John Bolton distanced themselves from the "drug deal".

On the Nepotism part. The president can appoint anybody who he deems fit for the Job and in my view, his daughter and her husband are doing well.
Agreed, but is that why the president appointed his daughter who has zero working experience into senior white house position, or his son in law with zero foreign policy experience into senior foreign relations position?
If you insist Trump can appoint anyone he likes into white house positions, why then do you say a private Ukrainian company cannot appoint anyone they like into their board?

On the Guilliani part, he is going to appear before the senate judiciary to explain his dealings with Ukraine and talk about his findings of his investigation. So we will see what comes out.
I doubt Gulianni has the guts to testify under subpoena, but even if he appears before senate, under what authority will he testify? What position doeshe hold that gives him credibility. He is not a state department official or an investigative official.

Yes, you might not like the president, but the seat he occupies and the US constitution requires him to look into corruption before he gives tax payers money to other countries, somewhat it will not be wasted.
If this was truly the case, he should have raises these concerns before the aid passed through the various departments and the congress for approvals. It's betrays malicious intent to withhold the aid without any explanation after going through all the approval process. Besides, aids were approved and given in 2017 and 2018 without raising any concerns, why now?

Yes, the majority can do what they want but it should fair and according to the rules and constitution.

Previous Presidents have exerted executive privileges over subpoenas and they have gone to court to settle disputes. So it is the process.

When The democrats were asked why they didn't go to the court. They said there is no time. So they want to impeach the president quick without following th the rules.
The president has the right to challenge subpoenas which is meant to be settled in court.

The constitution gives the house, the sole responsibility of impeachment. They can choose whichever way they want to go about it. They are free to make their rules.

2 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 19, 2019
The democrats lost because there were no viable candidates after Clinton. And really Clinton would have never won, if people believed he would send all our jobs to China. But he had a good personality and the economy was good before he came to power.

If anything his impeachment hurt Hillary's campaign years later more than his. No woman in her right mind would vote for a woman who allowed her husband to publicly humiliate her the way Bill humiliated Hillary.

hermesprogidy:

Impeachment means vote of no confidence. More like walking dead. Even if the Republican Senate vote for non removal, they will pay dearly in the 2020 elections. Impeachment is a big stain on any President. Looking back at Clinton impeachment, even though He was not removed, Democrats lost Congress and Senate in the following election. There will be protest votes against Republican Senators who vote against removal.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by LordReed(m): 6:02am On Dec 19, 2019
MarjieJ98354:
Please!@ Nair one of the witnesses the democrats questioned could admit to Trump doing any wrong doing. They clearly hated Trump, but they never admitted to anything that could of been impeachable. At least they had that much sense.

Then McConnell should allowed Trump send Mick Mulvaney, John Bolton, Mike Pompeo and Rudy Giuliani whether the whole cans of worms would not have been busted open during the trial.

Sunderland admitted there was a quid pro quo. Mick Mulvaney said to the press "We do this all the time, get over it". Also why has the full transcript of the call been buried in a classified server? LoLz!

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 19, 2019
oghale23:

Watch the video in which he said it by himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY&t=4s

And Senate Judiciary committee Chairman has opened an investigation into the Bidens and Ukraine.

Lol which investigation? Like all the investigations they have done where has it lead to. Get your head off ur azzz and stop lieing
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by wirinet(m): 7:05am On Dec 19, 2019
In 2008 during an interview with wolf blitzer of CNN, Donald Trump said Pelosi should have been impeached George W Bush for lying about the Iraq war. He also said the impeachment of Bill Clinton for a blòwjòb was stupid.

TRUMP: "Well, you know, when she first got in and was named speaker, I met her — and I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost — it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing."

BLITZER: "Impeaching him?"

TRUMP: "Absolutely. For the war, for the war. Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies. And, I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant, and they tried to impeach him — which was nonsense. And yet, Bush got us into this horrible war with lies — by lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true."
https://www.axios.com/trump-impeachment-2008-pelosi-george-w-bush-iraq-1710362a-5e82-496c-aeaf-08c0c6eed751.html

2 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by dochenaj: 7:15am On Dec 19, 2019
topsam1:
Even if he is found guilty of the allegation leveled against him? Americans are not Nigerians
Americans may not be Nigerians but they are humans and humans have sentiments.

So many people still think his offence does not warrant a removal from office, and that argument will further fuel the sentiments of the Republicans in the Senate.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by TheAviator: 7:44am On Dec 19, 2019
Jimi24:

Why would the US Senate not bar him?. You think they love him?
You think Mitt Romney, Cruz or Mario dont want to be Prez?. You guys are just building up this idiot for what he is not.

Mind you, it is a senate trial. It is not a debate. There will be more evidence, everybody will be sworn to oath. Cameras would be there. Supreme Court justice would be there. History would be recorded.
I think Trump will fall for one of the charges and get banned from public office. Hr will be allowed to finish his term. His relationship with establishment politicians is so bad.

Brother, please stop dreaming. If what you are hoping for is that the Senate will convict Trump or bar him from contesting for office, I will politely say, quit the pipe dream sir. Mark my words, Senator Ted Cruz will never vote against Trump. Just three days ago, I watched a live interview where Ted Cruz said that the Senate will throw this away. Mitt Romney's vote is not enough to convict Trump or bar him. If there is anyone on earth who knows deep down in the heart that Trump will not be removed or barred by the Senate, it is Speaker Nancy Pelosi, the same woman who led the house impeachment drive. Pelosi is not under any illusion that Trump will be removed by the Senate. She knows it will not happen. The Democrats who voted to impeach Trump know in their heart that this guy will not be removed. Don't be deceived by their grandstanding. Here is a truth that those who have been waiting for Trump's downfall will hate to hear: Donald John Trump will not be convicted by the Senate, neither will he be barred from contesting for next year's election. He will also be reelected to a second term. I know you will not like this but it's just the bitter truth.

3 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by TheAviator: 7:55am On Dec 19, 2019
LegendHero:

Moral breakdown is different from the impeachment nreakdown bro.

Donald Trump normally is a corrupt man who won’t be bothered by issue related to morality. His grab em by the p**ies words and his constant lies shows he had no credibility whatsoever and his shame is already lost.

However the impeachment is done to break his ego, Trump thinks like a child and he will be battered by the trolling that will come with attributing impeachment to his name such that he won’t be stable. Be alert to his actions from now on to see what I’m taking about. From now on his name will be attributed to an impeached president and the 2020 election will be a different ball game and I think Trump might not win.

The dynamics have changed coz people now know what Trump is capable of. They have seen a president that is constantly lying daily and desecrating the office of the POTUS and that will affect the votes in some way. Remember Trump never won the popular votes initially and he will not be facing a Hilary Clinton (evidently hated by many Americans) as his opponent in the next election.

Let’s see what will unfold in 2020.

Sir, all these are just the thoughts and imaginations of those who don't like Trump. His impeachment is a partisan stunt. It has no single vote from a serving Republican member of Congress and it has affected the credibility of the process. Even Bill Clinton was impeached and it has never damaged him. In fact, the impeachment of Bill Clinton was the beginning of Newt Gingrich's downfall as Speaker of the House. The elections that followed that impeachment was a big loss for Republicans who concentrated on impeaching Bill Clinton.

Anyway, I think this boils down to whose side one is. Those who don't like Trump will declare this a disaster for him, just as you have done, while those who like him will declare that this impeachment is a partisan stunt that will affect the Democrats in 2020.

But I want you to mark this, Donald John Trump will be reelected in 2020. However, he might still lose the popular vote, while winning the electoral votes.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by LegendHero(m): 7:58am On Dec 19, 2019
TheAviator:

Sir, all these are just the thoughts and imaginations of those who don't like Trump. His impeachment is a partisan stunt. It has no single vote from a serving Republican member of Congress and it has affected the credibility of the process. Even Bill Clinton was impeached and it has never damaged him. In fact, the impeachment of Bill Clinton was the beginning of Newt Gingrich's downfall as Speaker of the House. The elections that followed that impeachment was a big loss for Republicans who concentrated on impeaching Bill Clinton.

Anyway, I think this boils down to whose side one is. Those who don't like Trump will declare this a disaster for him, just as you have done, while those who like him will declare that this impeachment is a partisan stunt that will affect the Democrats in 2020.

But I want you to mark this, Donald John Trump will be reelected in 2020. However, he might still lose the popular vote, while winning the electoral votes.

Well like you rightly said, both people from the political divide will have a reason to back their assertions.

However mark my words too, I’m not sure Trump will survive the onslaught already in place for him in the 2020 elections. He will lose both the popular vote and the electoral vote.

God keep us alive to witness 2020 and beyond. Grace

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by noblemind(m): 8:05am On Dec 19, 2019
Some Naija youths are celebrating the impeachment of Donald Trump (best president the world ever seen) while buhari dey pepper them , they get poorer, rice and everything keep inflating, police keep killing them, joblessness everywhere.. them carry American politics for head and u think they r any better than animals...
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by gnykelly(m): 8:22am On Dec 19, 2019
byrron:

A few countries with business establishments in Nigeria pulled out their forex flow into your country's economy and the next word was "RECESSION"

There is a lot at stake for global economy and you will find out by tomorrow if the forex market will be bullish or bearish as a result of the outcome of this process.

I'm not an idiot...the recession wasn't caused by those who pulled out their dollars... it was as a result of lack of foresight of FG
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by maasoap(m): 8:23am On Dec 19, 2019
CSTR2:

Are you clown?
Who does bichi work for?

If bichi acted independently, why is he still in a job?
Did he employ himself? Did osibanjo not fire the last one for acting like a tyrant?

If his actions were contrary to the president, that is even worse and is tantamount to treason.

But he is still employed and still carrying out illegality right as we speak.

Unless you are saying Buhari cannot fire him.

Use your head and stop posting annoying comments.

It is you and your likes that should use your heads and put emotions in one corner, that's my point. If DSS refused to obey the court order, or whoever is in charge of where the suspects are being held, it's them that the judges will go for first, not the president. But I guess, many of you can't even distinguish between your left hands and your right hands.

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by ixqprint: 8:23am On Dec 19, 2019
This may break American history.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by TheAviator: 8:24am On Dec 19, 2019
LegendHero:

Well like you rightly said, both people from the political divide will have a reason to back their assertions.

However mark my words too, I’m not sure Trump will survive the onslaught already in place for him in the 2020 elections. He will lose both the popular vote and the electoral vote.

There is no onslaught he is facing now that he didn't face in 2016 and he still went on to win. In fact, he might win the popular vote this time because of the drive this time around to get 20 million evangelicals who didn't vote in 2016 to vote for him. These Evangelicals didn't trust Trump would be a strong supporter of Israel, a pro-life President. They also didn't believe he would appoint strong conservative judges to the supreme court. All these things, he has done and now has won their trust. Just as they mobilized for Ronald Reagan in reelection, they will do the same again this time.

I listened to a very accurate analysis by a pundit recently, he said that while the desire to impeach Trump could be so strong in Blue states such as Illinois and California, unfortunately for Democrats, people in the heartland, the States that deliver the electoral victory such as Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin, are not interested in impeachment.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by maasoap(m): 8:28am On Dec 19, 2019
henryobinna:
Were you born yesterday?

Is Sowere the first and only person Buhari has refused to release?

What did he say about El zackzaky, Nnamdi Kanu and Dasuki on live TV, his crimes against Shiite and kanu supporters where he 'ordered' they be killed. The list goes on

Are those the first?

A president went on live TV telling the world that citizens who were granted bail by the Federal higj courts would not be released, isn't that an abuse of his power rendering the judiciary useless?

My friend just go play with sand because that's where you belong

Let the judges invite their custodians and ask them why they refused to obey courts orders and let them implicate the president. Until then, it's no Buhari's business. Thanks
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by ixqprint: 8:30am On Dec 19, 2019
If Trump is impeached, this could break American history. It will also bring huge economic uncertainty. It may even impact the <a href="https://www.ixqprint.com/">membrane switch</a> industry in which I work.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by ixqprint: 8:34am On Dec 19, 2019
ixqprint:
If Trump is impeached, this could break American history. It will also bring huge economic uncertainty. It may even impact the [url]“https://www.ixqprint.com/"membrane switch[/url] industry in which I work.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by ixqprint: 8:35am On Dec 19, 2019
ixqprint:
If Trump is impeached, this could break American history. It will also bring huge economic uncertainty. It may even impact the membrane switch ndustry in which I work. https://www.ixqprint.com/
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Thegamingorca(m): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2019
LegendHero:

You are not getting it.

The republicans like any political party intend to stay in power. Their ronly ticket is trump....the trump card. There is therefore no way the republican senators will not save him as the republican members of house have also supported him en masse.

It's not national interest at play here.
It's republicans verses democrats on a battlefield.

The democrats don't care about Ukraine or Joe Biden and his son. All dey care about is getting trump out...but that's where dey got it wrong lol
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by LordReed(m): 8:41am On Dec 19, 2019
MarjieJ98354:
I will admit that Trump may say some things without truly thinking the whole process out. But what does it matter when you're talking to people with communist mentalities. Nothing that they have to offer will benefit the country.

And I do believe that Mexico will pay for the wall. Just become some people can't think outside the box, doesn't mean that others can't.

And it doesn't matter how many millions he has gained and lost. The rest of the government goes from college to government without any real world experience. They have no knowledge of running a business or even a government outside of school books and maybe some useless local government position. They have no clue how to even make money; well other than wasting our tax dollars using them as their personal bank account.

Glad you acknowledge that glaring deficiency but I'll go you one further and tell you that Trump's only thought process is how to grift. And with the power of the presidency he thought his grifting schemes will be easy. Check out his rhetoric before he became president, healthcare reform -easy, immigration reform - easy, trade reform - easy, North Korea - easy, etc. He is no longer saying that is he? Because he has seen that grifting as the president is not the walk in the park he thought it would be.

Many developed democratic countries have better healthcare and social amenities than the US so that talk of communism is a big fat lie.

There is no means by which Mexico pays for any wall, that is a fairy tale. The tariff they impose is paid for by the American purchasers and the funding for the wall he took from the Pentagon came from the American taxpayers.

Many of them know more about running a business or a government than Trump does. Trump is propped up by his near genius ability to manipulate for his own advantage. Lemme illustrate:

Former Forbes reporter Jonathan Greenberg said in 2018 that during the 1980s Trump had deceived him about his actual net worth and his share of the family assets in order to appear on the list. According to Greenberg, "it took decades to unwind the elaborate farce Trump had enacted to project an image as one of the richest people in America.

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Codedrock(m): 8:43am On Dec 19, 2019
Seun:
I think Donald Trump deserves to be impeached, but I also think Joe Biden's corruption and nepotism should be investigated. Both Donald Trump and Joe Biden appear to have abused their power for personal gain, and neither of them deserves to be the president of the world United States.
lol.. most of the democrats witch-hunt against him is mostly because they cant accept he actually won the last election, they have blamed almost everyone for that loss, They've blamed it on Putin, Zuckerberg, on people not voting bla bla bla.. i am not a Donald trump supporter but if i was an American right now i would be supporting the republican party.. the democrats are being too unrealistic in the name of being 'progressive' being 'liberal' they assume all Americans share their philosophy, imagine their top candidates last year election couldnt even talk about the fact there is something like 'illegal immigration' and almost everything is about the "Minority" i support that they are being liberal but in most cases they can be a little pretentious, people could barely say their mind on the things anymore because Liberals assume their modern day dogma and standard for living is what everyone should follow.. Like wanting churches to start supporting Homosexuality etc.. I am agnostic and i believe in Gay rights, but i was a christian so i still understand how odd that would seem to "true believers". Trump is also putting the Americans first in when it comes to economic matters not taking the Obama route making deals that hurt Americans or cheats America in the name of being the leaders of the free world.
I dont support Trump insensitivity, racism, misogynistic non remorseful and no empathy behaviors, but i like him as realistic president.. Who isnt subjected to cultural dogmas..

This is why Trump got so much support last election and he is going to get it again.. which is why this whole impeachment was organized to hurt him during the election reduce his supporters faith in him.. Which is why Nancy is not forwarding case to Senate

And please its 2020 already an American president isnt the president of the world anymore.. 20 years from now we all probably will be talking about China
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by LegendHero(m): 8:51am On Dec 19, 2019
Thegamingorca:

You are not getting it.

The republicans like any political party intend to stay in power. Their ronly ticket is trump....the trump card. There is therefore no way the republican senators will not save him as the republican members of house have also supported him en masse.

It's not national interest at play here.
It's republicans verses democrats on a battlefield.

The democrats don't care about Ukraine or Joe Biden and his son. All dey care about is getting trump out...but that's where dey got it wrong lol

Of course everyone knows Trump cannot be removed since the republicans control the senate. He was only impeached but cannot be removed.

The democrats are not fools also, they know the senate will not remove Trump but they are just trying to play mind games by fingering with the psyche of Trump and the voters seating on the fence.

It’s now in history that Trump is the third president in USA history to be impeached. That alone goes a long way in battering Trump’s ego.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Thegamingorca(m): 8:56am On Dec 19, 2019
LegendHero:

Of course everyone knows Trump cannot be removed since the republicans control the senate. He was only impeached but cannot be removed.

The democrats are not fools also, they know the senate will not remove Trump but they are just trying to play mind games by fingering with the psyche of Trump and the voters seating on the fence.

It’s now in history that Trump is the third president in USA history to be impeached. That alone goes a long way in battering Trump’s ego.

Hes The fourth!

Do you want to know what happened to the last republican who was impeached? grin he went on to complete an extra term

This person's wife even went on to became the Secretary of the state department under president obama
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by DexterousOne(m): 8:59am On Dec 19, 2019
LegendHero:

I don't think Trump will win 2020 either

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by LegendHero(m): 9:00am On Dec 19, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Hes The fourth!

Do you want to know what happened to the last republican who was impeached? grin he went on to complete an extra term

This person's wife even went on to became the Secretary of the state department under president obama

Nope, he is the third president to be impeached!

Richard Nixon resigned before he was impeached so you can’t count him!
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Thegamingorca(m): 9:06am On Dec 19, 2019
LegendHero:

Nope, he is the third president to be impeached!

Richard Nixon resigned before he was impeached so you can’t count him!

Yeah...Apparently Clinton wasn't removed cos of lack of 2/3rd majority.

Isn't this whole thing a huge fart then?

I mean even in the house today there is no 2/3rd majority
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by DexterousOne(m): 9:08am On Dec 19, 2019
byrron:

There is no ambiguity in my comment since it is self explanatory.

Did you listen to Pelosi's interview like 3mins ago? She just stated exactly my point that she won't be sending the articles of impeachment to the Senate until she sees what their rules will be which is a smart move on her part as a leverage to compel McConnell to actually conduct a trial by calling on fact witnesses like Pompeo, Bolton, Mulvaney to testify before the American people.

Donald Trump desperately needs the Senate acquittal and this moves by Pelosi denies him that immediate acquittal since the Senate president does not want to call these witnesses but Pelosi is trying to put pressure on him and also trying to make more Americans to start agitating that these guy's testify if Donald Trump has nothing to hide.

These are thrilling time's in the US and Pelosi is a political maverick that is way above Trump's league.

Exactly so

Arm twist that Senate
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by LegendHero(m): 9:16am On Dec 19, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Yeah...Apparently Clinton wasn't removed cos of lack of 2/3rd majority.

Isn't this whole thing a huge fart then?

I mean even in the house today there is no 2/3rd majority

Of course Trump cannot be removed coz the republicans have the majority in the Senate and they will never remove him.

However the Dems already perfected the first stage of their plan which was to damage trump in anyway possible.

Everything is politics and having an impeached president on the ballot in 2020 could be an advantage for the Dems (although some people argues it might actually be negative).
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by LegendHero(m): 9:18am On Dec 19, 2019
DexterousOne:

Exactly so

Arm twist that Senate

That Pelosi Na Iron Lady.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by OLUWABIG(m): 9:29am On Dec 19, 2019
LegendHero:

That Pelosi Na Iron Lady.

Iron kini be whining yourself
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by henryobinna(m): 9:30am On Dec 19, 2019
maasoap:

Let the judges invite their custodians and ask them why they refused to obey courts orders and let them implicate the president. Until then, it's no Buhari's business. Thanks
I would have also said its not Buhari's business, but Buhari was on live TV telling the world Kanu, Dasuki and el zackzaky won't be released.

So it's all of Buhari's business unless you want to be a hypocrite.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Couple Had Sex In Bush After Church, Caught And Beaten Up By Angry Youths / Chinese Woman Arrested For Flashing Private Parts During Public Livestream / ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.