Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,228 members, 7,957,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Trump Impeachment: 'can You Believe I Will Be Impeached Today' -donald Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Impeachment: 'can You Believe I Will Be Impeached Today' -donald Trump (335 Views)

Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! / Live Updates from the Trump Impeachment. / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Impeachment: 'can You Believe I Will Be Impeached Today' -donald Trump by liliandrew: 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
President Donald Trump has called on all his well-wishers to pray for him ahead of the planned impeachment against him. Trump said he has done nothing wrong for anyone or political party to call for his impeachment.

Trump added that such a move against any other president of the United States of America (USA) should be prevented
The president of the United States of America, Donald Trump, on Wednesday, December 18, pleaded with all Americans and foreigners alike to pray for him over the impeachment move against him by lawmakers in the country.

In a tweet on his personal Twitter page, Trump said he did nothing wrong to warrant an impeachment allegedly orchestrated by the Democrats. Continuing, Trump added that while such a move against him is terrible, it should never again happen to another president.

"Can you believe that I will be impeached today by the Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrats, AND I DID NOTHING WRONG! A terrible Thing”.

Read more on http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/12/18/trump-impeachment-can-you-believe-i-will-be-impeached-today-donald-trump/

Re: Trump Impeachment: 'can You Believe I Will Be Impeached Today' -donald Trump by Palmerbarry: 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hmm he'd definitely come out of this.

1 Like

Re: Trump Impeachment: 'can You Believe I Will Be Impeached Today' -donald Trump by dawnomike(m): 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
You survived!!!
Re: Trump Impeachment: 'can You Believe I Will Be Impeached Today' -donald Trump by SimDan95(m): 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2019
I don't know what this man did to warrant his impeachment tirade but, I'm damn sure it will surely be a waste of time. He's one of the best president the USA has ever seen.

But it also goes to show how powerful the Senate is and a perfect description of check and balance. sadly these can never happen in my country.

That's why we call them rubber stamp, they'll approve anything and everything that comes their way as far as their Lord and master dims it fit. Even though it involves selling the country to the highest bidder.

*spits*

Azikwe would cover his face in shame wherever he is now.

TRUMP local man salutes you.

Re: Trump Impeachment: 'can You Believe I Will Be Impeached Today' -donald Trump by XINOIX: 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2019
Re: Trump Impeachment: 'can You Believe I Will Be Impeached Today' -donald Trump by popsy2(m): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
Tough

(1) (Reply)

Up To 57,000 New Satellites To Be Launched Before 2030 / Buk Invents Ventilator, Disinfection Chambers, Apps To Detect COVID-19 / See What Donald Trump Said About Kim Jong Un Being Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.