Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

One Was Taken With Iphone 11 And Another With OPPO Reno 2, Which Is Which ?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Was Taken With Iphone 11 And Another With OPPO Reno 2, Which Is Which ?? (2220 Views)

Tearful Moment Mr Ibu Body Was Taken Out Of Mortuary Into An Ambulance / Nengi All Over Laycon After His Ambassadorial Deal With Oppo / Annie Idibia Shares Throwback Photo Taken With 2baba 12 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Was Taken With Iphone 11 And Another With OPPO Reno 2, Which Is Which ?? by Nairaobserver: 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
According to poster, One was taken with iPhone 11 and another with OPPO Reno 2. Which is which??

NB: You only have one guess

See Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2019/12/one-was-taken-with-iphone-11-and.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: One Was Taken With Iphone 11 And Another With OPPO Reno 2, Which Is Which ?? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
Oppo image quality has contrast..
Iphone 11 image quality is colourful
Re: One Was Taken With Iphone 11 And Another With OPPO Reno 2, Which Is Which ?? by dawnomike(m): 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
Oppo's camera seems not to be bad afterall...
Re: One Was Taken With Iphone 11 And Another With OPPO Reno 2, Which Is Which ?? by popsy2(m): 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
Wow

1st pic is Iphone11
2nd Oppo

3 Likes

Re: One Was Taken With Iphone 11 And Another With OPPO Reno 2, Which Is Which ?? by jaymichael(m): 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
My guess is the first one is the iPhone and the picture is better as it has more details. The colours appear more natural.
Re: One Was Taken With Iphone 11 And Another With OPPO Reno 2, Which Is Which ?? by internationalman(m): 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
the first (iphone) looks natural

the second (oppo) looks more like a beauty enhanced edited picture..

but camera is the last spec i look out for in buying a phone. i can go a year without snapping a picture.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Was Taken With Iphone 11 And Another With OPPO Reno 2, Which Is Which ?? by booblacain(m): 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
First pic looks better with better contrast. Second pix looks a bit over exposed.

pix 1 had better be iPhone 11, with all its hype.

1 Like

Re: One Was Taken With Iphone 11 And Another With OPPO Reno 2, Which Is Which ?? by Nairaobserver: 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
grin
Re: One Was Taken With Iphone 11 And Another With OPPO Reno 2, Which Is Which ?? by Stephenomozzy(m): 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
Las las.. The intent might be to show Oppo's camera superiority.

Pix 1 with better contrast was taken with Oppo.

Reverse guess: Both were taken with the same phone jare with different settings

3 Likes

Re: One Was Taken With Iphone 11 And Another With OPPO Reno 2, Which Is Which ?? by Lenient001: 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2019
Influence and hype is what makes iPhones better, oppo is more perfect than it
Re: One Was Taken With Iphone 11 And Another With OPPO Reno 2, Which Is Which ?? by Mateen1000: 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
1st Pix is Oppo
2nd is the iphone 11
I’m 100percent Sure

1 Like

Re: One Was Taken With Iphone 11 And Another With OPPO Reno 2, Which Is Which ?? by SEGLIZ: 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
Mateen1000:
1st Pix is Oppo
2nd is the iphone 11
I’m 100percent Sure

you are wrong, it sure the other way round.
1st iphone
2nd oppo
Re: One Was Taken With Iphone 11 And Another With OPPO Reno 2, Which Is Which ?? by PapaNnamdi: 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
the camera for the first pix captures details , that's iPhone 11,

no long story,
see the laptop in front by the left showing the logo of the laptop in first pix,
second pix no see logo of laptop

reminds me of spot the difference when I was young, my papa newspaper de hear am
Re: One Was Taken With Iphone 11 And Another With OPPO Reno 2, Which Is Which ?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
1st pic is Iphone11
Re: One Was Taken With Iphone 11 And Another With OPPO Reno 2, Which Is Which ?? by Ghenisean(m): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
Wow,this girl fine ooo.Oohh My goodness

Re: One Was Taken With Iphone 11 And Another With OPPO Reno 2, Which Is Which ?? by Amstupid(m): 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
The 1st --- na "OBO"

D 2nd --- na "OKO"

Only Yoruba will understand grin

1 Like

Re: One Was Taken With Iphone 11 And Another With OPPO Reno 2, Which Is Which ?? by Ryocaj(m): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
internationalman:

the second (oppo) looks more like an beauty enhanced edited picture..

but camera is the last spec i look out for in buying a phone. i can go a year without snapping a picture.
I don't snap pictures too.. I used 2 av that mindset until I realised camera comes in handy.. u could wanna capture an important document that needs 2 b sent.. u will need good camera for that..Scanning also.. it could serve as an improvised mirror, also journalism.. u might wanna serve as an eyewitness.. good picture quality 2 backup ur news story...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Was Taken With Iphone 11 And Another With OPPO Reno 2, Which Is Which ?? by Ryocaj(m): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
internationalman:

the second (oppo) looks more like an beauty enhanced edited picture..

I don't snap pictures too.. I used 2 av that mindset until I realised camera comes in handy.. u could wanna capture an important document that needs 2 b sent.. u will need good camera for that..Scanning also.. it could serve as an improvised mirror, also journalism.. u might wanna serve as an eyewitness.. good picture quality 2 backup ur news story...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Was Taken With Iphone 11 And Another With OPPO Reno 2, Which Is Which ?? by internationalman(m): 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
Ryocaj:

i guess when there's need for that in the future i will improvise
Re: One Was Taken With Iphone 11 And Another With OPPO Reno 2, Which Is Which ?? by Simplecity(m): 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
Nairaobserver:
grin
close your teeth grin
Re: One Was Taken With Iphone 11 And Another With OPPO Reno 2, Which Is Which ?? by Simplecity(m): 11:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
Ghenisean:
Wow,this girl fine ooo.Oohh My goodness

(1) (Reply)

Star Prank : Fake Wizkid Mobbed By Fans At Shoprite Mall, Lagos / Full Link. Childish Gambino 3.15.20 Download Album 2020# / Davido Shares ‘JAPA’ Plan If APC Wins At The 2023 General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.