Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge (35903 Views)

My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos / Lauretta Onochie Shares Aerial View Pictures Of Second Niger Bridge. (pictures) / Fashola Arrives Onitsha, Inspects Work On Second Niger Bridge- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 4:09am On Dec 19, 2019
jahsharon:
And Biafrans say Buhari hates them. Well, maybe because Biafrans hate everybody, they then think that everybody hates them also.

Stop the parrot routine. Seriously, Nairaland has lost its way.

1 Like

Re: Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge by tete7000(m): 4:45am On Dec 19, 2019
BreconHills:

If you consider the normal and expected lifespan of a class A or B road you will not blame this government for the mess they inherited. Lets leave emotion to relationships and let's focus on issues.

Five years is significant to make impact. We have a way of justifying failure. I am being objective here. What we have witnessed under this government despite noise made while coming in is gradual deterioration of our national assets,-roads, power, schools are all in state of shambles. Yet they colour everything in lies and people like you sycophantly praise them on...
Re: Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge by DuxofMen: 5:54am On Dec 19, 2019
tete7000:

Five years is significant to make impact. We have a way of justifying failure. I am being objective here. What we have witnessed under this government despite noise made while coming in is gradual deterioration of our national assets,-roads, power, schools are all in state of shambles. Yet they colour everything in lies and people like you sycophantly praise them on...

Omo. Nigeria is flat broke. The trickle that is coming in mostly goes to pay and support your brothers, sisters, parents, friends, relations etc in the civil service. 80% of your income goes to recurrent expenditure and of course politician go still chop no matter what, senior civil servants and some junior ones also go chop, no matter how government tries to stop them. So my brother, what is left for capital expenditure nah? What is left for infrastructure development? And government must still spend on health, education, defense etc, etc. Believe me, I don't envy this government. I fear for Nigeria o.

1 Like

Re: Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge by Hallabee1(m): 5:55am On Dec 19, 2019
this bridge matter tire me o
Re: Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge by Flyfredforu: 5:58am On Dec 19, 2019
Blue3k:

Wow it will be ready in 6 months. APC might be able to win some seats in South East next election.
Thinking about election at this point in time? Friend pray for life first!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge by Anambralstson: 6:20am On Dec 19, 2019
Oritsewhandey:

Nothing stated about their previous international projects.
Contract volume & duration.
You analysed more of manufacturer's specifications over PROJECT ADMINISTRATION.
You have professionals who work beyond shores of Nigeria, on this platform o.
Wake up bro.
I googled B&O, nothing interesting as others that I know and I have worked with before.
B&Q dredging not B&O, the contractor handling the main project is Julius Berger Nigeria, they gave B&Q contract for dredging, B&Q dredging is an indigenous firm subsidiary of Nestoil group listed in Nigeria and London market, leading dredging company in Nigeria
https://www.bqdredging.com/
Re: Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge by SmartMen: 6:29am On Dec 19, 2019
Kendumazy:
Nestoil! Their money inside the recently signed budget go mighty. Make baba God reason our own matter inside the budget too.

8GB atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Nice gift for your clients this season. Moq is 12pcs. Check my signature below to contact me.

Hmmmmm
Re: Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge by SmartMen: 6:32am On Dec 19, 2019
Blue3k:

Wow it will be ready in 6 months. APC might be able to win some seats in South East next election.
igbos are not stupid.

The enugu onitcha road is hell. They are not doing anything on there.

So many roads in the South South are bad right now.
Re: Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge by NGpatriot: 7:00am On Dec 19, 2019
SmartMen:
igbos are not stupid.

The enugu onitcha road is hell. They are not doing anything on there.

So many roads in the South South are bad right now.

So far since 2015, PMB made 2 trips to the SE to commission 2 projects including the one they abandoned for 26 years and he'll return to commission the 2nd bridge that they abandoned for 30 years and used to con you for votes every 4 years, but you are not stupid because PMB is doing what the people you love and voted for did not do.

The question is, were you stupid or not when for 16 years, the PDP did not commission 1 single project in the whole of SE?

Trust me, I know the answer to that question.

2 Likes

Re: Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 19, 2019
helinues:
This second Niger bridge is taking forever for my eyes. Though we are aware of the FG efforts but I believe they can do better and speedy things up

As for me, I don't mind

Better slow and well done, than fast.,..and then one day the thing collapses. With causalities.
Re: Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge by CreekCommando: 7:33am On Dec 19, 2019
These stoopeed South East governors need to concretize arrangement and involve this dredging company on the Azumini river which is closer to the Atlantic ocean than Onne, so that the South East could have a functional sea port better than Apapa wharf.
Re: Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 19, 2019
Anambralstson:
They're 40% not 28% , they only moved their equipments during GEJ's tenure no serious work done then.

Stop spreading shit around.

https://punchng.com/breaking-construction-works-on-2nd-niger-bridge-28-complete-julius-berger/amp/

Afonja GEJ did some work on that bridge between 2013 n 2015 before he left office. The Pillars have risen above the waters by den.

U cant stay in ogbomosho and tell us what we have in our backyard, focus on oshogbo bridge
Re: Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 19, 2019
Bedwyr:

As for me, I don't mind

Better slow and well done, than fast.,..and then one day the thing collapses. With causalities.

Afonja why would u mind?
Re: Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 19, 2019
NGpatriot:

So far since 2015, PMB made 2 trips to the SE to commission 2 projects including the one they abandoned for 26 years and he'll return to commission the 2nd bridge that they abandoned for 30 years and used to con you for votes every 4 years, but you are not stupid because PMB is doing what the people you love and voted for did not do.

The question is, were you stupid or not when for 16 years, the PDP did not commission 1 single project in the whole of SE?

Trust me, I know the answer to that question.

Which 2 projects did the dullard commission in the SE?
Re: Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 19, 2019
BreconHills:

If you consider the normal and expected lifespan of a class A or B road you will not blame this government for the mess they inherited. Lets leave emotion to relationships and let's focus on issues.

Apc did not inherit any mess pls. Stop making excuses for failure
Re: Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge by Blackking98(m): 7:59am On Dec 19, 2019
jahsharon:

I thought your brother Goatluck Jonaddaft has constructed and commisssioned the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Niger Bridges. Which bridge are you talking about again?
Honestly I think you could have made your point very without name calling and insulting. The man left office five years ago. just Accord him that respect. It's no longer 2015/16
Re: Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge by BreconHills(m): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Apc did not inherit any mess pls. Stop making excuses for failure

Really!
Reserve depreciated by 80%, oil theft amounting to $50 dollars on every barrel, power infrastructure so destroyed that banks were closing early to conserve diesel. Zero infrastructural investments, unpaid pension commitments to ex Nigerian airways, police and army personnel ( from the civil war) at the same time Nigeria had more paper dollars in circulation than even the USA, oil trading at historic never again to be repeated highs. Those revenue opportunities will never again be repeated and your generation and the one after will keep paying for it.

When they were shouting "PDP share the money" you did not know it was the wealth of two or three generations? Even if you bring the US Treasury in to manage this economy it will take at least 10 years plus for progress to be clear.

Whether this government has done as well as it could remains to be seen but to say it inherited no problems is to put it mildly a criminal form of revisionism.
Re: Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge by gnykelly(m): 8:40am On Dec 19, 2019
dalass:
Advertisement....Pay your advert money here... grin

it was a paid post

1 Like

Re: Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge by Techwikies: 8:45am On Dec 19, 2019
TorrDroid For Pc is an application that will allow us to manage everything related to downloading Torrent files, on our Android device, without having to resort to portals or computer programs.
Re: Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge by BreconHills(m): 8:50am On Dec 19, 2019
tete7000:

The life span of an average road is 30 years plus. Bourdillion road in Ikoyi was laid in the 50's and did not experience resurfacing till Tinubus administration. Our penchant for quick fixes posing as progress is the bane of our society. We place action over thoroughness because we value convenience over true blue progress. No significant infrastructure has been done in Nigeria since 1976. We cannot continue that way. It will take 10-15 years to begin to see the fruits of interlinked infrastructure. OBJ spent 16bn on power where is it? Most of the equiptment could not move across the country because there were no roads or bridges strong enough to carry them. They lay rotting at the port.

Many young people have seen the time horizons for improvement and have left the country. Those who stay must completely revise their mindsets and skills. Entitlement will not work. Blaming people like me will also not work. It is what it is.
Re: Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 19, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Afonja why would u mind?

1.I am not from any of the big tribes

2.I am merely expressing my opinion that a hasty completion of the bridge would be a disaster down the line.

3.I see no reason why you should insult me. I did not insult you, and I am not interested in attacking any tribe.

4.Good morning
Re: Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge by xcelentattitude(m): 9:27am On Dec 19, 2019
Ttipsy:
d use of ur brain u mean?

I so love Nigerians grin grin

I asked a simple question, Just look at your answer bro.

This is why many fail their exams, and come up with that phrase - "they gave me D, E, F or whatever"
Re: Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 19, 2019
Bedwyr:

1.I am not from any of the big tribes

2.I am merely expressing my opinion that a hasty completion of the bridge would be a disaster down the line.

3.I see no reason why you should insult me. I did not insult you, and I am not interested in attacking any tribe.

4.Good morning

""2.I am merely expressing my opinion that a hasty completion of the bridge would be a disaster down the line.''""

Dont be silly.

5 and half years is hasty completion of a 1km bridge?

Better take ur time

1 Like

Re: Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 19, 2019
BreconHills:

Really!
Reserve depreciated by 80%, oil theft amounting to $50 dollars on every barrel, power infrastructure so destroyed that banks were closing early to conserve diesel. Zero infrastructural investments, unpaid pension commitments to ex Nigerian airways, police and army personnel ( from the civil war) at the same time Nigeria had more paper dollars in circulation than even the USA, oil trading at historic never again to be repeated highs. Those revenue opportunities will never again be repeated and your generation and the one after will keep paying for it.

When they were shouting "PDP share the money" you did not know it was the wealth of two or three generations? Even if you bring the US Treasury in to manage this economy it will take at least 10 years plus for progress to be clear.

Whether this government has done as well as it could remains to be seen but to say it inherited no problems is to put it mildly a criminal form of revisionism.

Bring proof to back up all these ur false claims
Re: Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge by Mightyhaiz: 9:51am On Dec 19, 2019
seguno2:

Are you not spitting on yourself, or who are the people allowing the useless insincere leaders into office? Is it not you and other citizens? Because you are even more useless and more insincere?
Na how you see am
go hit your empty head over a rock
Re: Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge by tck2000(m): 9:56am On Dec 19, 2019
Orissodiq:
Some people are guilty of emotional problems and can never c anything good. We have people dat can even go up to extend of blaming BUHARI for dia infertility just because dey 8 dis man.just Ask them what will be dia solution to Nigeria problem if assume they are the president? U will c dem saying rubbish. They can't even be ordinary WhatsApp admin without setting the group on fire ... Everything they know is dubai have dis dubai have dat and dey didn't even have international passport. #KEYPAD WARRIORS TEAM..
Lol
Re: Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge by BreconHills(m): 9:56am On Dec 19, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Bring proof to back up all these ur false claims

Even if I brought all the proof in the world, it would do you no good. The conversation is unnecessary unless of course you were not living in Nigeria in 2014-2015. Until our eyes are open our light is darkness.
Re: Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 19, 2019
BreconHills:

Even if I brought all the proof in the world, it would do you no good. The conversation is unnecessary unless of course you were not living in Nigeria in 2014-2015. Until our eyes are open our light is darkness.

Stop all these empty rants, it won't work.

Bring proof of ur claims, u cant rant lies and come here to tell me nonsense.
Re: Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge by BreconHills(m): 10:56am On Dec 19, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Stop all these empty rants, it won't work.

Bring proof of ur claims, u cant rant lies and come here to tell me nonsense.

Collapse of power dependent businesses.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-32873349

Government inability to pay salaries
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/182543-nigerian-govt-borrowing-billions-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala.html

Nigeria losing $1bn per month to oil theft
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/61fb070e-bf90-11e1-a476-00144feabdc0

Even with all this you will not be convinced because you are programmed to fight this government. Some of us dont support any particular government or tribe. But we also do not stand back and refuse to learn from history.

1 Like

Re: Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge by Johans1991: 11:12am On Dec 19, 2019
post=85031485:
Infrastructure wise , things are going in the right direction for us as a nation, compared to the wasted 16 years of criminals in power.
Criminals that were only after their pockets,
Criminals that were burying millions of dollars in underground pits in their homes.

To a New and more better Nigeria we go.

Lol cheesy
Da Prince, take am easy o,
No beat people pikin as a President biko.
Ignoring those frustrated souls, kill them more.
Most of them have nothing going for them in life anymore,
Since the easy corrupt money they depended on stopped flowing, since EFCC are after the fraudsters, why won't they hate the President?
The good thing is that whether they like it or not,
God will always be with our darling daddy in all he does.
God bless you DukePrince50.
It will end in praise.

Hmmmmm, your post is deep and thoughtful.
Only the wise can understand it.
You are a very wise man.
Me Sodiq,
Talking about the bolded part/question in your post, we asked a group of wailers the other day what they will do if they are the President, Guess the answer they gave us ??!!

They all chorused they will play 2 odds with the National Budget! cheesy

We just smiled, left their midst to concentrate on our Barbecue on the Grills! wink

Lmao cheesy
That is the life of a wailer.
Hypocrite is their middle name.

Lol, don't mind those wailers jor.
They are all a waste of time.
We know genuine critics who criticize the government when things are not right.
We love and repsect those type of critics.
Those ones appreciate when they see good things going on also.
Not the Nairaland wailers that are negative 365 days of the year.

Stay blessed man.
Been a day, time to hit the bed!
Peace out!
they are full of bitterness,hate and lies in their heart. They are born to hate anybody who is not from their tribe, they have victims mentality, they like to chase beat. Those are qualities of a wailer.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Agitators Are Foolish – Aregbesola / Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) / "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.