Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Flamengo Vs Liverpool: FIFA Club World Cup Final (0 - 1) On 21st December 2019 - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Flamengo Vs Liverpool: FIFA Club World Cup Final (0 - 1) On 21st December 2019 (48304 Views)

FIFA Club World Cup CWC: Ighalo’s Al Hilal Battle Chelsea For Final Spot / FIFA Club World Cup: Ajayi’s Al Ahly To Face Bayern Munich In Semi-finals / Real Madrid Wins 2018 FIFA Club World Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flamengo Vs Liverpool: FIFA Club World Cup Final (0 - 1) On 21st December 2019 by Adakintroy2: 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2019
ekwuemendinso:

You are wrong boss! Just search very well about top Brazilian clubs...Flamingo's averages a whopping 50k audience every home match in this just concluded season alone.. The Americans just like Africa and Asians don't have good media to spread message across.
Can you believe that Shanghai Shehu in China league is 2 times richer than Liverpool? They can buy them times two at go!

Another sad reasoning from u: so u believe an individual is been paid £450k or £250k every week by a club (excluding individual advertising profits)?

Chai! You can as well believe that Alison Madueke actually stole $50 million dollars from our crude oil?

Do you even know how much those money really worth? If u pull such money out of a club or country let alone every week, the economy ll collapse... It's simple economics.

Those figures are just potentials/reflective not definite
That's the awesome power of the media we are saying. They make you believe unreal stuffs...it's called media priming and framing.

A quick one: £450k is equivalent to: two hundred and eleven Million, Nine hundred and fifty thousand naira! So in ur small mind, someone in this world receives such money in a week and he is not richer than Dangote, Bill gate etc?

My man, don't mind the media! They can kill.

Your arguments here make little sense no dis respect . Your writeups has imprints of ignorance as to the nature of things and how they are ordred.

The frame of structural business in Europe has the press integrated. working to sell a brand to the outside world to wish the press themselves are great benefactors. No side is left out. In a competing capitalist setup it has his logic and order. No one is telling the Chinese or Brazilian league not to utiliser their press to great effect. If they can they should. It should not be understood as hype but what it is.

Following up on this, the European leagues through their media has been able to sell there league to the world, again the world. Not some stadium size audience alone. E.g. flamengo fans has Madrid fans in there somewhere so is shenua shagai. They have Baca fans and so one.

So in terms of viewership there are high probability that flamengo fans are watching Liverpool play as well as buying their machandise than the other way round. That's my point. If you see the picture this way,then you need not make further needless argument.

As for the fictiouse payments melted out by clubs you just purported. I will say god have mercy on you. Because those are back up by lawyers and honest contracts. Plus it's because you have no ideal whatsoever the figures being generated by this clubs that inform your doubt. (Global viewership, endorsement, sales of machandise.,.All of which assume global proportions). I dare say this players are receiving peanute in relations to whats being generated.

football is a global brand. But mostly European football.

3 Likes

Re: Flamengo Vs Liverpool: FIFA Club World Cup Final (0 - 1) On 21st December 2019 by openmine(m): 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
YNWA kiss kiss kiss

Re: Flamengo Vs Liverpool: FIFA Club World Cup Final (0 - 1) On 21st December 2019 by Caseless: 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
Sanchez01:
This is the Liverpool team hoping to beat Madrid had they been matched? grin

First half of extra time... And to think Liverpool took all of her squad to the CWP tourney and lost heavily to Aston Villa because of this game makes it hilarious. grin
Liverpool lost to Aston villa?
Re: Flamengo Vs Liverpool: FIFA Club World Cup Final (0 - 1) On 21st December 2019 by tonyskill: 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2019
Re: Flamengo Vs Liverpool: FIFA Club World Cup Final (0 - 1) On 21st December 2019 by ekwuemendinso(m): 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
Adakintroy2:

Your arguments here make little sense no dis respect . Your writeups has imprints of ignorance as to the nature of things and how they are ordred.

The frame of structural business in Europe has the press integrated. working to sell a brand to the outside world to wish the press themselves are great benefactors. No side is left out. In a competing capitalist setup it has his logic and order. No one is telling the Chinese or Brazilian league not to utiliser their press to great effect. If they can they should. It should not be understood as hype but what it is.

Following up on this, the European leagues through their media has been able to sell there league to the world, again the world. Not some stadium size audience alone. E.g. flamengo fans has Madrid fans in there somewhere so is shenua shagai. They have Baca fans and so one.

So in terms of viewership there are high probability that flamengo fans are watching Liverpool play as well as buying their machandise than the other way round. That's my point. If you see the picture this way,then you need not make further needless argument.

As for the fictiouse payments melted out by clubs you just purported. I will say god have mercy on you. Because those are back up by lawyers and honest contracts. Plus it's because you have no ideal whatsoever the figures being generated by this clubs that inform your doubt. (Global viewership, endorsement, sales of machandise.,.All of which assume global proportions). I dare say this players are receiving peanute in relations to whats being generated.

football is a global brand. But mostly European football.

You are aptly deviating from the point of discussion; nobody is arguing that the Western media are not apt but it's over bloated. Did u try knowing the meaning of media priming and framing I talked earlier? An example of the evil world we live in: in Palestine especially in Gaza county, Isreal and Americans are dasterdaly killing Palestains, destroying indigenous communities only in the name of: God promised and gave our for-fathers the land, and asked us to occupy. People are dying, atrocities are committed daily. But do you hear or notice them? No. Infact, the media we receive is constantly making us believe that Palestains are bad, terrorists, etc. They make Isreal appear as the Victims, and Palestine, the oppresors. But in reality, the reverse is the case (Note: am a Christian).

Take it to football, that's just the issue, football is not just a game, it's a way of life (have you thought about that statement deeply?), itz like a deep rooted secret group, the more you look, the less u understand. Its a crime sport: money laundering, drugs, etc, this accounts for the burgos figures so as to hide the crimes and keep the society floating/moving just like religion. And to achieve this further, that's where the media comes in and does wonders. The reverse name for the "twenty-second century" is the media century! The advanced world, groups and individuals are already in it. Let me stop here before I confuse u the more, perhaps u might not be understanding aptly.

For the figures, I asked you: don't you know if you truly remove such amount, economics ll be useless? The economy ll collapse.

Assignment: go and investigate how much is the price money for winning champions league, or premier league. A clue: if a team like Liverpool should win all their games from group stage to final in the champions League, they will only be entitled to 82.2 million euros as champions but that's not possible. No team has ever won all matches towards lifting the trophy. More so, let's say adverts, game tickets and sponsorship amounts to extra 300millio Euros (you and I know it's impossible because it's like saying a club like Liverpool is richer than an entire continent like Africa, lols but let's just assume). Then divide it by the weekly presumed take home of at least 50 players, 30 coach/technical staffs, 20 monthly staduim stewards, road and air transportations, etc, Then, how do you think, the 382.2 million Euros ll carter for that in a yr? Lol.

Bros, I ve tried to sch u a bit, things are happening in our world! If we sincerely talk about our own country, we ll be dead! The world is a mystery.

The argument before u digress again is that South American football is very strong, they play good football. 55% of all good, best players and coaches are somehow from there. Don't just wake up and underrate them because of lack of good media exposure or other social issues bedeviling the continents.

It's just like you saying that Asians can play better and good football than Africans; Never, we ll roast Asians football wise any day, anywhere under normal conditions. Regards!
Re: Flamengo Vs Liverpool: FIFA Club World Cup Final (0 - 1) On 21st December 2019 by ComradeShegs(m): 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
nanauju:

Do you have grapes and strawberries for exportation?

No, we don't ma'am. Just Irish Potatoes.
Re: Flamengo Vs Liverpool: FIFA Club World Cup Final (0 - 1) On 21st December 2019 by TruthinAction: 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lastanza:

Here u ar online and still asking dis questions. So u expect someone to be explaining all this to u one by one.
Answers u could get with few buttons on Google with elaborate explanations, u ar here beating around the bush. Google is ur best friend. Use it

Thanks for the insults. I have already checked online for details before your insults came.
Re: Flamengo Vs Liverpool: FIFA Club World Cup Final (0 - 1) On 21st December 2019 by profilemessages: 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
to join the WhatsApp group below click the link, just change the dot to . and you are good to go

congrats Liverpool on the club world cup, very soon we will carry the league

https://chat.whatsappdotcom/JOt6Aml8A1PHtv5L7LRHH6

the second group is https://chat.whatsappdotcom/HwVvg2JPNQBImTPx4f1OzP
Re: Flamengo Vs Liverpool: FIFA Club World Cup Final (0 - 1) On 21st December 2019 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
Minemrys:

n0w, see where ur mistake is glaring. And am n0t sure u actually watched the match. Origi had 3 shots and 3 goals in the semi final? How exactly did origi score the 3 goals please?
semi final and final: 2 and 1 respectively!!
Re: Flamengo Vs Liverpool: FIFA Club World Cup Final (0 - 1) On 21st December 2019 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
kingjrofficial:

Don't bring CR7 into ur mumu argument...
Ronaldo won all his 5 UCL with an amazing impact....
Amazing impact is Sergio Ramos in 90+minutes in 2014

Amazing impact is John Terry slip in 2008!!!
Re: Flamengo Vs Liverpool: FIFA Club World Cup Final (0 - 1) On 21st December 2019 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
Minemrys:

mtcheww. I don't kn0w how s0me view things. So i guess it was Origi that got us to the semi finals na. Or origi that got us into the c0mpetiti0n or through to the round of 16 na. Abegi. I guess origi scored all 4 goals on his l0nes0me without assists. Oh, it was origi that kept a clean sheet and preventd barca fr0m having an away goal.
Liverpool will be out of UCL in the semi final without Origi..

Your Front 3 and VVD were toothless in the first leg..

Origi won it when it matter most!!!

I don't know why Belgium build the national team around Hazard sef.. When the coach has the Liverpool GOAT in his team undecided
Re: Flamengo Vs Liverpool: FIFA Club World Cup Final (0 - 1) On 21st December 2019 by Minemrys: 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
eni4real:
Liverpool will be out of UCL in the semi final without Origi..

Your Front 3 and VVD were toothless in the first leg..

Origi won it when it matter most!!!

I don't know why Belgium build the national team around Hazard sef.. When the coach has the Liverpool GOAT in his team undecided
oga, we w0n champions league n0t because of just one person but because we did it as a team. Van dijk toothless? Hope u saw the goals fr0m the leg? Hope u kn0w, van dijk isn't the only defender in the team? Hope u kn0w van dijk isn't a striker? My friend, if u think we w0n ucl becos of only origi, then u should kn0w that Liverpool were minutes fr0m being kicked out of the c0mpetiti0n at the group stage if n0t for salah's goal, and Aliss0n's save at the last minute. Bros, Liverpool isn't a one man team like barca. If u doubt it, then check how many games origi played in the Ucl. And if Origi was the Liverpool goat, then go check the goals he's scored. He scored 2 goals at the semi finals, and they were a deflecti0n fr0m Ter stegan who tried to save a Jordan Henders0n shot at goal and a smart corner kick taken by Trent. It's funny n0 one menti0ns Gini Wijnaldum who scored a brace in quick successi0n in 2 minutes.
Re: Flamengo Vs Liverpool: FIFA Club World Cup Final (0 - 1) On 21st December 2019 by lascodii(m): 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2019
Deepfreezer:
u want to be unfortunate abi?
No
sorry
please I beg you
Re: Flamengo Vs Liverpool: FIFA Club World Cup Final (0 - 1) On 21st December 2019 by Minemrys: 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
eni4real:
semi final and final: 2 and 1 respectively!!
and how did he score them? 0n his l0nes0me or through the assist fr0m an0ther team mate? Guy, u d0n't watch our matches. Origi is good, becos he kn0ws how to positi0n himself at the right places. He rarely makes himself a target for defenders whereas Salah and Mane are prime eyes for opp0nents whenever they do tactical analysis of our game. Hence the reas0n u see the 2 being marked to the death and they rarely have scoring opportunities unless due to smart plays. Check the barca 2nd leg game, how many times was mane fouled in that match? How many times was he marked? But barca didn't mark shaqiri or origi. The focus wasn't on them and Origi is often sneaky, just as he p0siti0ned himself well to recieve Trent's corner. No barca defender thought of him. But imagine if Mane or salah was there, or had it being mane that was following henders0n for that 1st goal. Mane had a penalty denied in that game if u are logical and n0t sentimental.
Re: Flamengo Vs Liverpool: FIFA Club World Cup Final (0 - 1) On 21st December 2019 by Legendguru: 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Flamengo Vs Liverpool: FIFA Club World Cup Final (0 - 1) On 21st December 2019 by Equity15(m): 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
kingjrofficial:

Don't bring CR7 into ur mumu argument...
Ronaldo won all his 5 UCL with an amazing impact....
you dey mind the guy? I think he's a robot, that has ronaldo, as a defined constant in all it's class in it's program. even if he gets missing, no need to contact the police, just search for him on any football thread where ronaldo is mentioned in nairaland. if you don't find him, I'll drink sniper grin
Re: Flamengo Vs Liverpool: FIFA Club World Cup Final (0 - 1) On 21st December 2019 by Lastanza: 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
TruthinAction:

Thanks for the insults. I have already checked online for details before your insults came.
For the records, I don't go about insulting people online. U may see my response as being relatively harsh but not insulting. I challenge u to point out any part of my response that is insulting as I mean no harm.

Peace!
Re: Flamengo Vs Liverpool: FIFA Club World Cup Final (0 - 1) On 21st December 2019 by Deepfreezer(m): 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
lascodii:
No
sorry
please I beg you
lols
Re: Flamengo Vs Liverpool: FIFA Club World Cup Final (0 - 1) On 21st December 2019 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
Minemrys:

and how did he score them? 0n his l0nes0me or through the assist fr0m an0ther team mate? Guy, u d0n't watch our matches. Origi is good, becos he kn0ws how to positi0n himself at the right places. He rarely makes himself a target for defenders whereas Salah and Mane are prime eyes for opp0nents whenever they do tactical analysis of our game. Hence the reas0n u see the 2 being marked to the death and they rarely have scoring opportunities unless due to smart plays. Check the barca 2nd leg game, how many times was mane fouled in that match? How many times was he marked? But barca didn't mark shaqiri or origi. The focus wasn't on them and Origi is often sneaky, just as he p0siti0ned himself well to recieve Trent's corner. No barca defender thought of him. But imagine if Mane or salah was there, or had it being mane that was following henders0n for that 1st goal. Mane had a penalty denied in that game if u are logical and n0t sentimental.
Where were all other players in the first leg??

If Cristiano played an Origi role for Juventus the same way he did for Portugal in the UNL, he would win the Ballon d'or hands down!!!

Origi is grossly underrated in Ballon d'or rating!!!

He should be among the top 30!!!
Re: Flamengo Vs Liverpool: FIFA Club World Cup Final (0 - 1) On 21st December 2019 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
Equity15:
you dey mind the guy? I think he's a robot, that has ronaldo, as a defined constant in all it's class in it's program. even if he gets missing, no need to contact the police, just search for him on any football thread where ronaldo is mentioned in nairaland. if you don't find him, I'll drink sniper grin
You are not serious grin
Robot shocked

1 Like

Re: Flamengo Vs Liverpool: FIFA Club World Cup Final (0 - 1) On 21st December 2019 by Minemrys: 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
eni4real:
Where were all other players in the first leg??

If Cristiano played an Origi role for Juventus the same way he did for Portugal in the UNL, he would win the Ballon d'or hands down!!!

Origi is grossly underrated in Ballon d'or rating!!!

He should be among the top 30!!!
ogbeni, am a Liverpool fan, Origi is good but n0t better than mane or salah at the m0ment. Origi didn't score spectacular goals against barca my friend. If u must talk abt goals, then l0ok at Wijnaldum's 1st and 2nd goal after c0ming as a substitute against the barca game. He scored in quick successi0n. Una jux want talk. Origi can improve but ryt n0w n0t better than mane or salah. Origi was one of the reas0ns we drew man u at old trafford. He doesn't hold possessi0n like mane or salah does. Origi has one quality in that he kn0ws how and where to positi0n himself. U speak of Liverpool's fr0nt 3 at the 1st leg, okay where were messi, coutinho or suares in the 2nd leg? Mtchew. And pls, n0 one is talking abt r0naldo or messi here, am n0t into that. But the fact is, Origi still has alot to improve on to be on par with mane or salah. Go watch Origi again. He effed up in the charity shield against man city. He lacks ball c0ntrol, can't hold possessi0n but he is great when needed at dire circumstances cos he is sneaky. Origi is a player u can't rely on all the time but is very important cos he turns up when needed due to his sneaky talents.
Re: Flamengo Vs Liverpool: FIFA Club World Cup Final (0 - 1) On 21st December 2019 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
Minemrys:

ogbeni, am a Liverpool fan, Origi is good but n0t better than mane or salah at the m0ment. Origi didn't score spectacular goals against barca my friend. If u must talk abt goals, then l0ok at Wijnaldum's 1st and 2nd goal after c0ming as a substitute against the barca game. He scored in quick successi0n. Una jux want talk. Origi can improve but ryt n0w n0t better than mane or salah. Origi was one of the reas0ns we drew man u at old trafford. He doesn't hold possessi0n like mane or salah does. Origi has one quality in that he kn0ws how and where to positi0n himself. U speak of Liverpool's fr0nt 3 at the 1st leg, okay where were messi, coutinho or suares in the 2nd leg? Mtchew. And pls, n0 one is talking abt r0naldo or messi here, am n0t into that. But the fact is, Origi still has alot to improve on to be on par with mane or salah. Go watch Origi again. He effed up in the charity shield against man city. He lacks ball c0ntrol, can't hold possessi0n but he is great when needed at dire circumstances cos he is sneaky. Origi is a player u can't rely on all the time but is very important cos he turns up when needed due to his sneaky talents.
He is a big game player!!!
Origi's role!!!
Re: Flamengo Vs Liverpool: FIFA Club World Cup Final (0 - 1) On 21st December 2019 by PMBtill2023: 8:59am On Dec 23, 2019
arukwe123:
Looserpool make una win o. With the trash una dey play. Make una no go spoil my Xmas ticket o
Looserpool?...how old are u pls because u sounds like a childish idiot,
Re: Flamengo Vs Liverpool: FIFA Club World Cup Final (0 - 1) On 21st December 2019 by arukwe123(m): 9:09am On Dec 23, 2019
PMBtill2023:
Looserpool?...how old are u pls because u sounds like a childish idiot,
who is this MF. Nigga GTFO my mention.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit / Kubrat Pulev Suspended After Kissing A Female Reporter (Photos) / Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.