|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,108,450 members, 7,670,645 topics. Date: Friday, 08 December 2023 at 02:02 PM
|How To Open A 100% Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria & How To Withdraw by donjaz123(m): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2019|
Good day everyone,
It's no news that making use of a Lesotho Paypal was one of the fix for Nigerians to use Paypal to receive and send money, but the problem came with withdrawing, especially after kegow card, was disabled... Withdrawing was as hectic as hell. And PayPal exchangers were not helping matters at all.
As a result, I had to search for another alternative to creating and withdrawing from a PayPal account here in Nigeria, as a means of compensating those who followed my previous thread, and just a part of my "Christmas Gift" . The reason I'm actually opening this way up, is because I have a backup, and even if those scandalous scammers make PayPal block this method, like they did to the initial method, I still have an alternative to fall back on. I initially didn't want to let this out, but I'm currently on a pause on my Shopify Business, as I've entered the lull period (Period where buying and shopping online aren't that rampant, due to the fading out of Quarter 4)
Without further ado, here're the steps
In summary, we are going to be creating a German PayPal account, and connect it to our IBAN EU account number from Payoneer or Transferwise. I prefer Transferwise tho'.
What you'll need:
1. A strong VPN
2. An international passport or any other means of identification. I highly recommend an international passport
3. USA Phone Number (Can easily be gotten from Ding-tone)
N/B: You'll need to either clear your cookies and cache each time you want to log in or create an account or do so with incognito mode on your browser.
First get a premium vpn and connect to germany and visit
-Automatically, you should be redirected to
Use the translation feature on your browser to get the English version of the site
1. Select a Business Account
2. Enter your email address and choose a password according to the requirements on the next step.
3. On this page, fill down all the required information. Be sure to change the phone number to either your nigerian phone number or the USA phone number gotten from dingtone. To change the phone number, just change the flag to the left of the box.. I highly recommend the USA phone number, because calling with Nigerian phone number is really costly.
4. For company address and street. You want to be careful here..You can use fakename-generator on google.. be sure to verify that the city, state and zip code generated exists, by typing it on Google and seeing if it comes up. You need to also use a street name that's short, that way, it's easy to be edited into a fake bill, cause you'll surely be needing this address for future documents, once your account gets limited.
You can't avoid this. Your account must be limited. Sometimes it's limited from the start, other times it's limited when you receive past $1000-$2.5k on the account. Whichever the case is, my experience is that they're quick to lift the limit, as long as you provide them with the information they ask for. And I'll guide you in that when the time comes.
5. After filling and clicking on the agree to terms, you get directed to this page below. Make sure you select one-man business (sole proprietorship), then under business type select that option you see below. From Google's translation, it means "Shopping services and club" . Type in your website. And in that business card box, input your business name.
6. This is one of the most important steps. When filling this. Pay attention to nationality. You want to select "Nigerian" especially if you're going to be starting off verifying with your international passport.. This is compulsory. As for home address, you can select same as business address, or change it. I advice you change it. I was just to lazy to do that. Your home should be separated from your business. Paypal will take you more seriously if it is.
7. At this stage, you should see the screen below, else, if your account wasn't limited immediately. Then that means you were extremely careful, and the VPN server you were connected to was legit. If you were limited, just submit your international passport, as well as fill in any thing in what they ask, and it should be lifted within 3-5 business days.
8. You want to change your language to English. Go to settings ( The gear icon next to your profile at the top right menu). Then scroll down to the bottom of the page, till you see "Deutsch" and " English" .. Select English.
9. Now you want to attach your bank account as well as credit card, and confirm them. They'll send a four digit code to both, the code usually takes 3-4 days to appear on Payoneer. And on the credit card statement, it depends on your bank. GTB and UBA is instant... FCMB, WEMA, Zenith, may take 2-3 days. Just call your bank service provider, and they should provide it.
As for payoneer users, just contact customer support after 3 days, and they'd provide you with the code.
NOTE: WHEN CONNECTING YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, MAKE SURE IT'S EU YOU’RE CONNECTING AND IBAN YOU'RE CONNECTING... ALSO NEVER WITHDRAW DOLLARS INTO THIS ACCOUNT. YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR PRIMARY ACCOUNT CURRENCY TO BE DOLLARS, BUT YOU MUST ALWAYS CONVERT TO EURO BEFORE WITHDRAWING TO YOUR PAYONEER EU ACCOUNT, ELSE, SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR PAYONEER ACCOUNT
8. To set up your bank and card, you first have to confirm your email. Go to your email, and click on the link sent to confirm it, before proceeding to the next step.
Confirmation email often looks like this:
9. If no link for confirmation email: then just click on this link :
10. When linking your account, on this page below. Select business, if your Payoneer or Transferwise account is a business account. Which I highly suggest it should be
First click on confirm email address, then after that, add your bank account
11. For those that will get this error: Just click on the see details, and you should be directed to the next page in step 12
You'd be asked for this both information... Upload your international passport and click on confirm bank account, and confirm it by linking with the IBAN provided by Transferwise or Payoneer, under EU Account.
I searched through nairaland, for a post like this, and I didn't see any. So please any blogger here, who'd want to take this information and plagiarise it, don't do that. At least give me some credits.
If you’d like me to open the account for you It’ll cost you 12k
4k naira for a USA phone number
3k for cost of Premium VPN
5k for my services in ensuring you have a working account, and I’ll also help you for free, should in case you encounter any problem in the future.
Please make sure you have an international passport ready before you hire me for this.
Please also note that, once you’re being asked for a proof of identity in Germany, you’ll need to provide a national identity card, and I have someone in Germany who’s good in editing those. He charges $25+ and above. But before Paypal will ask you for this, it means you’ve received past 1000$, and probably by then paying $30 to get an ID, will be more accommodating.
After December 25 th, I won’t be offering or assisting to help anyone open the PayPal account; like I said, this is just a Christmas Bonanza. I’d probably be busy with another business ventures come 2020.
I also saw on this forum that there are many selling services to open USA, UK, bla bla PayPal account for 10k, some even 15k, and you’re not even sure of withdrawing directly to your bank.. I just laid out this step-by-step guide for y'all here for free.
6 Likes 1 Share
|Re: How To Open A 100% Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria & How To Withdraw by GuestLog: 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2019|
Thanks for the tip
|Re: How To Open A 100% Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria & How To Withdraw by viyon02: 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2019|
|Re: How To Open A 100% Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria & How To Withdraw by Info247: 1:13am On Dec 19, 2019|
Using VPN will definitely get your PayPal account banned, I have the best solution you can use and create PayPal account here in Nigeria and receive your money without hassle. The best part of it is that it's legit and your account won't get banned. To get this guide click here
|Re: How To Open A 100% Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria & How To Withdraw by bynomzy(f): 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2020|
Must I use VPN @OP?
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94