Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

AT The Last Trump - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AT The Last Trump (376 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1)

AT The Last Trump by Righteousness89(m): 11:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
I hear this words in my inner; AT THE LAST TRUMP! AT THE LAST TRUMP! AT THE LAST TRUMP!

1Corithians 15:52 says

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

It Could Happen at Anytime!!

Get Ready Folks! Run away From Sin! Do away with Sin and Unrighteousness!

Accept JESUS CHRIST Genuinely!

I Tell You its About to Happen...

The Sky is about to Crack Open "AT THE LAST TRUMP"

Do it Now! Accept JESUS Now!

THANK YOU JESUS!!

Re: AT The Last Trump by Mynd44: 5:45am On Dec 19, 2019

(1)

Val Ozigbo Reaches Out To Churches, Communities ...gives Hope For New Anambra / Oshiomhole Meets Buhari, Says PDP Behind Rumour Of Third Term Agenda / Gov. Ihedioha Swears In Nine Judges In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.