Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? (6582 Views)

What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Chiiamaka: 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2019
Ukraine ��....
Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Amadioha02: 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
in dis same contree,some pipu dey make clean money without adding crime.Give dat money to a smart igbo biz man.come back in 1 yr and see change.Wisdom is it.Location have nothing to do with weda u prosper or pauper.If ur next door neighbor is making it.Find out how he do his biz U cant be sleeping till 10 ,get to shop at 12.40pm and make it.
hmmm. am not smart sha and I saved 3m under 12months? I pay my bills, take care of my siblings in school,house rent,etc....still 25. smart Igbo man. Nwanne Abu m nwa ago Anambra. Stayed with my boss six years,no settlement. Came out, struggled and saved up from nothing. Smart Igbo man indeed. Brother Nigeria doesn't support "start ups" now

9 Likes

Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by MPESA(m): 9:04am On Dec 20, 2019
Amadioha02:
hmmm. am not smart sha and I saved 3m under 12months? I pay my bills, take care of my siblings in school,house rent,etc....still 25. smart Igbo man. Nwanne Abu m nwa ago Anambra. Stayed with my boss six years,no settlement. Came out, struggled and saved up from nothing. Smart Igbo man indeed. Brother Nigeria doesn't support "start ups" now

More blessings and open doors for you..... Glad that you never give up even when life gave you the opposite ...
Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Amadioha02: 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
deuzgreat:
How did you get the money??
are you looking for your money? what a stupid question to ask! How did I get the money? I plucked it from tree....

17 Likes

Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Amadioha02: 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
MPESA:

More blessings and open doors for you..... Glad that you never give up even when life gave you the opposite ...
God bless you brother. it is well with you.

5 Likes

Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Mcslize: 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2019
Amadioha02:
Good evening nairalanders,I have been a follower of nairaland for sometimes now. Please gurus in the house, can you suggest a good country I can migrate to with 2.7 million naira?

First, do you have any degree? If yes, what degree do you have? Let's start from there.
Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Amadioha02: 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mcslize:

First, do you have any degree? If yes, what degree do you have? Let's start from there.
no

1 Like

Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Mizwisdom(f): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
amazingbusiness:

I have no idea but I'd like to hear what the suggestions would be cos something needs to change

US but before you go make sure it's not on a visit visa

1 Like

Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by slimanyd: 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
Amadioha02:
Good evening nairalanders,I have been a follower of nairaland for sometimes now. Please gurus in the house, can you suggest a good country I can migrate to with 2.7 million naira?

UK work related offer is available if you know ,you know.
Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by chukwuibuipob: 1:41am On Dec 21, 2019
Postboiswag:
Message this lady on Facebook
Stella owala
(The travel hub)

Book a session with her
All you need to know will be revealed
she dey see vision undecided embarassed sad

3 Likes

Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Mcslize: 8:37am On Dec 21, 2019
Amadioha02:
no

This advice I am about giving you is based on clear cut processes you can take to migrate legally.

First,do know that a country won't accept you into their system if you don't have anything to offer them. That is why the Canada express entry migration process only accept people with qualifications and skills. Same with that of Australia. You must have a qualification or a skill to be accepted. You must have something to offer those countries to be accepted to come into their countries to stay permanently. Based on this, I will tell you what you need to do to get out of this country legally.

Now, if you really want to relocate to a good country and leave peacefully with 100% peace of mind, you need to have a qualification or a skill. Of course, this is going to be a long term goal of 3 yrs for what I am about to propose to you because right now it seems you don't have a qualification yet.

I will give you two processes you can use to migrate either to Australia or the UK.

Firstly, I will suggest you to look for a good technical school where you can acquire a certificate III for either electrical technician , plumbing or carpentry. This will span through a period of 3 yrs.

The technical school must be an acredited school. Those are well sort after skills for Australia. You can use those to migrate legally to Australia after completion as a Permanent Resident.

The second option is this: if you have an SSCE certificate and you sat for science subjects not art subjects and you somewhat won't mind working in the hospital, you can go to a reputable nursining school to get a Registered Nurse ND cert. The UK is in short of nurses. They are accepting nurses from Nigeria and the process is quite easy. You can use this also to migrate to the UK and work as a male nurse.

Another option is this: you can just stay a bit and save more for the next 2yrs and pass through the school route. If you can save 7million, you can apply for an undergraduate course in Germany and pass through the school route. There is high possibility of staying back if and only if you learn their language. After graduation, you can apply for jobs and most employers will offer you job if you can speak and understand the language very well. Follow basalt thread to learn more.

I will not suggest you to use any back door or illegal means to migrate if you truly want to live well with peace of mind in your chosen country. Morseso, relocate to a country that will value your qualification or skills.

You ain't going there to start washing dishes. So you need to equip yourself with a good qualification or skills because that's what you have to offer the country to be accepted. You must have something to offer .

So, set it as a long term goal. 3 yrs is nothing if you are really determined to leave this country.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by cobby14(m): 9:37am On Dec 21, 2019
Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by NiggasInParis: 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mcslize:

This advice I am about giving you is based on clear cut processes you can take to migrate legally.

First,do know that a country won't accept you into their system if you don't have anything to offer them. That is why the Canada express entry migration process only accept people with qualifications and skills. Same with that of Australia. You must have a qualification or a skill to be accepted. You must have something to offer those countries to be accepted to come into their countries to stay permanently. Based on this, I will tell you what you need to do to get out of this country legally.

Now, if you really want to relocate to a good country and leave peacefully with 100% peace of mind, you need to have a qualification or a skill. Of course, this is going to be a long term goal of 3 yrs for what I am about to propose to you because right now it seems you don't have a qualification yet.

I will give you two processes you can use to migrate either to Australia or the UK.

Firstly, I will suggest you to look for a good technical school where you can acquire a certificate III for either electrical technician , plumbing or carpentry. This will span through a period of 3 yrs.

The technical school must be an acredited school. Those are well sort after skills for Australia. You can use those to migrate legally to Australia after completion as a Permanent Resident.

The second option is this: if you have an SSCE certificate and you sat for science subjects not art subjects and you somewhat won't mind working in the hospital, you can go to a reputable nursining school to get a Registered Nurse ND cert. The UK is in short of nurses. They are accepting nurses from Nigeria and the process is quite easy. You can use this also to migrate to the UK and work as a male nurse.

Another option is this: you can just stay a bit and save more for the next 2yrs and pass through the school route. If you can save 7million, you can apply for an undergraduate course in Germany and pass through the school route. There is high possibility of staying back if and only if you learn their language. After graduation, you can apply for jobs and most employers will offer you job if you can speak and understand the language very well. Follow basalt thread to learn more.

I will not suggest you to use any back door or illegal means to migrate if you truly want to live well with peace of mind in your chosen country. Morseso, relocate to a country that will value your qualification or skills.

You ain't going there to start washing dishes. So you need to equip yourself with a good qualification or skills because that's what you have to offer the country to be accepted. You must have something to offer .

So, set it as a long term goal. 3 yrs is nothing if you are really determined to leave this country.

Well said. To add to it...
3rd option - There are countries in Europe were tuition is free. Germany and few other Scandinavian countries. For most, a part in the process where major funds is needed is where you have to show" prove of funds" in a what they call block account. If you are capable of securing this funds then you are quite close. Application, Admission processing, Passport, Embassy trips, flight ticket etc and all other modalities will not take really much..

This funds is deposited to a block account which you will only have access to upon arrival in the country.The funds is still yours and is meant to show you are capable of taking care of yourself when you touchdown the country. It usually ranges from 8,000 - 10, 000 Euros

So you can follow this route too. Do some more research and check in threads here in the Travel section.

3 Likes

Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Mcslize: 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
NiggasInParis:

Well said. To add to it...
3rd option - There are countries in Europe were tuition is free. Germany and few other Scandinavian countries. For most, a part in the process where major funds is needed is where you have to show" prove of funds" in a what they call block account. If you are capable of securing this funds then you are quite close. Application, Admission processing, Passport, Embassy trips, flight ticket etc and all other modalities will not take really much..

This funds is deposited to a block account which you will only have access to upon arrival in the country.The funds is still yours and is meant to show you are capable of taking care of yourself when you touchdown the country. It usually ranges from 8,000 - 10, 000 Euros

So you can follow this route too. Do some more research and check in threads here in the Travel section.

Clean and clear. Op in addition to the options I suggested to you, do consider this option as well. If you were able to save 3million naira in 1 yes, I believe you can save 8m in 2yrs if you cut down your spending, with the exception of some important stuff you truly need to spend money on.

1 Like

Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Olawamiwale06: 3:51am On Mar 15, 2021
Sense dey for the comment but what do you think someone that has almost 2m should do?

luckygirl02:
So it's now so hard to leave Nigeria that 2.7m won't take someone to a reasonably good country? @Op Go to Canada express entry thread to learn more about the program. I am assuming you are a graduate and can write and pass ielts. You will spend max 1m on the whole process but you will need to show about 3.6m naira in your account as proof of funds. The process takes about six months or more so I believe you can raise more money.

Or go through studies to Europe. Research about Finland, Estonia, Lithuania, Germany etc. Most schools in Finland offer tuition waver for international students, undergraduate or postgraduate. Check tempere uni, uni of eastern Finland and Oulu uni. 2.7m naira is more than enough to land you in Finland.

Which ever one you deem fit, just go for it with determination. Don't let anyone confuse you otherwise. I am not against anyone making it in Nigeria o but even those ruling the country have dual citizenship, so why shouldn't the ordinary Nigerian have?
Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Historicalee: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
Olawamiwale06:
Sense dey for the comment but what do you think someone that has almost 2m should do?

Go to an African country to start up a business.
Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Savage8563: 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
luckygirl02:
So it's now so hard to leave Nigeria that 2.7m won't take someone to a reasonably good country? @Op Go to Canada express entry thread to learn more about the program. I am assuming you are a graduate and can write and pass ielts. You will spend max 1m on the whole process but you will need to show about 3.6m naira in your account as proof of funds. The process takes about six months or more so I believe you can raise more money.

Or go through studies to Europe. Research about Finland, Estonia, Lithuania, Germany etc. Most schools in Finland offer tuition waver for international students, undergraduate or postgraduate. Check tempere uni, uni of eastern Finland and Oulu uni. 2.7m naira is more than enough to land you in Finland.

Which ever one you deem fit, just go for it with determination. Don't let anyone confuse you otherwise. I am not against anyone making it in Nigeria o but even those ruling the country have dual citizenship, so why shouldn't the ordinary Nigerian have?

Wow!! Thank you so much .. I really appreciate this writing
Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Savage8563: 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
Mcslize:

Germany undergraduate ?? With just SSCE ?? Don't mislead people please.. Germany undergraduate process is not easy
Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Ikenga12: 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
Savage8563:

Germany undergraduate ?? With just SSCE ?? Don't mislead people please.. Germany undergraduate process is not easy
Where did he say that he will use only SSCE for undergraduate German student visa?You are the one implying here.All he's suggestions are so on point!
And by way,German undergraduate student admission/visa requirements is as clear cut as you can get.Just your A levels or first year undergraduate transcripts (which one can get from National open University) and your blocked money.

2 Likes

Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Savage8563: 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
Ikenga12:

Where did he say that he will use only SSCE for undergraduate German student visa?You are the one implying here.All he's suggestions are so on point!
And by way,German undergraduate student admission/visa requirements is as clear cut as you can get.Just your A levels or first year undergraduate transcripts (which one can get from National open University) and your blocked money.

Wow bro .. thanks .. but BSC in Germany aren't thought in English rather German . U no any Germany school that offer BSC in English
Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by tonididdy(m): 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
Dubai
Turkey
Cyprus

You don't always have to go European
Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by 2000yearsago: 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2021
Amadioha02:
I picked the money on the street kiss

Interesting, please share the street name and location sir�
Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Ikenga12: 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
cool
Savage8563:

Wow bro .. thanks .. but BSC in Germany aren't thought in English rather German . U no any Germany school that offer BSC in English
True,most courses are German taught but we still have a lot that the language of tuition is English. There's a thread here on German student visa process.You will find the link to a lot of English taught programs.You just need proper plans and preparation and you will realize that it's cost effective and convenient as the blocked funds are still your money to be assessed to monthly.Goodluck cool
Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by babakb: 4:28am On Mar 19, 2021
tonididdy:
Dubai
Turkey
Cyprus

You don't always have to go European

These countries don't grant permanent residence to Africans except you marry their citizen angry angry angry
Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by betshopagent(m): 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
Nwanna pls contact stella owalla on facebook as someone earlier suggested. Travel hub is a group she manages on fazbk n she resides in canada . she is genuine and she wud help you migerate without breaking d bank. I am a member of her group n i once referred someone to her and she helped the person secure a fully funded tuition schollarship.
Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Olawamiwale06: 8:57am On Mar 20, 2021
African countries like?
Historicalee:

Go to an African country to start up a business.
Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Historicalee: 9:26am On Mar 20, 2021
Olawamiwale06:
African countries like?

Egypt

Namibia

Botswana

Tunisia

Algeria
Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Mcslize: 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
Savage8563:

There are lots of low tuition fees universities in Europe that offer international students admission.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Travel To Azerbaijan: / Tourism Can Bring Serious Income to Nigeria / Inland Vs Outland Spouse Application In Canada (cdn Only)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.