Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. (3273 Views)

Get Free 500 MB MTN User's Only ( Nnpaul Is Back Come In) / Get 250mb N100 ,1gb N200 & 4gb N1000 Mtn User's Only This Time / Recommend Good Andriod Phones Of N35,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. by Daisypea(f): 12:31am On Dec 19, 2019
STOP WASTING YOUR TIME ON GOOGLE DOING THINGS LIKE "how to make money", DON’T HATE YOURSELF YET, I USED TO BE LIKE THAT TOO. YOU ALSO DON'T HAVE TO GO DIRTY TO MAKE IT.

"onepoll" ...just like the name implies, check out that name on Google and see what result its gonna give you and as many of us that knows about onpoll let's speak up on legit it is. This avenues people won't tell you because they are benefiting. There are lots more than this platform. 2019 isn't over yet and start stronger in 2020.

JUST PAY ATTENTION. TAKE YOUR TIME TO UNDERSTAND. IF YOU DON’T EARN A LOT OF MONEY, YOU WILL AT LEAST EARN MORE TO SURVIVE HAPPILY WITHOUT ANYONE’S HELP

LET SURVIVAL PACKAGE HELP YOU OUT WITH SOMETHING NO MATTER HOW LITTLE.

This platform has been smoking hot and trending.... https://madethrough.. don't be left out
Re: Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. by kellidoo(m): 1:06am On Dec 19, 2019
grin
Re: Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. by okocha170(m): 1:15am On Dec 19, 2019
OP you boomed up onpoll again? Cool
Re: Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. by okocha170(m): 1:21am On Dec 19, 2019
kellidoo:
You are making it and ordinary domain name you cannot buy.....still use free WordPress

Chia why are you like this bro? Did she tell you she made it already? Sorry spotting fault in what's being posted isn't a good way to grow....why not look up in some of what she said and Google it and see whats happening around you which you never knew about. Mehn you've got to just cool off and be positive.

2 Likes

Re: Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. by Silviaflourish(f): 9:14am On Dec 19, 2019
I heard about survival package from a friend but wasn't really sure about it until he told me about onpoll and still pays well i think he made withdrawal twice or so.

Learnt its a UK dominating survey platform. I buzzed your WhatsApp digit pls reply. smiley
Re: Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. by Abioseed: 10:25am On Dec 19, 2019
I'm in this is my number 08095576222.
Re: Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. by Abioseed: 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
Thank you ma'am I got the package, first testifier on here

100% legit. My hopes are didn't get dashed after all.
Christmas go make sense sha.
Kudos keep the good legit work going
Re: Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. by Daisypea(f): 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
I'm glad you turned in, just be diligent to those platforms and u will cash out definitely before new year. Keep earning
Re: Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. by deeobserver209(m): 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
I need this.
Re: Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. by youngking22(m): 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
Daisypea:
STOP WASTING YOUR TIME ON GOOGLE DOING THINGS LIKE "how to make money", DON’T HATE YOURSELF YET, I USED TO BE LIKE THAT TOO. YOU ALSO DON'T HAVE TO GO DIRTY TO MAKE IT.

"onepoll" ...just like the name implies, check out that name on Google and see what result its gonna give you and as many of us that knows about onpoll let's speak up on legit it is. This avenues people won't tell you because they are benefiting. There are lots more than this platform. 2019 isn't over yet and start stronger in 2020.

JUST PAY ATTENTION. TAKE YOUR TIME TO UNDERSTAND. IF YOU DON’T EARN A LOT OF MONEY, YOU WILL AT LEAST EARN MORE TO SURVIVE HAPPILY WITHOUT ANYONE’S HELP

This platform has been smoking hot and trending.... https://madethrough.. don't be left out
I don't think they accept Nigerians.
Re: Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. by Daisypea(f): 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
I just hope those that subscribed to the platforms are earning already.

Let's make some cash with our phones, don't be left out
Re: Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. by Daisypea(f): 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2019
youngking22:

I don't think they accept Nigerians.

This is what we are talking about, knowledge is power. There lots of things going on around that some few smart guys are earning from that we don't know. Well the survival package has help summarised what and what you can do with your phone to hit some cash.

As for onepoll it is still paying and we are still earning with more than $6 survey per day. They are ready-made apps we use in running they surveys.....see i can't just say more because there are whole lot of it
Re: Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. by Daisypea(f): 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
deeobserver209:
I need this.

Get the contact info let's get started
Re: Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. by Daisypea(f): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
Like one of the platform hot right is one poll.
The other is also selling of random picture use snap with your mobile phones and you get paid for it.

People using the high end phones with nice camera can benefit from it.

E.g xiaomi, samsung, oppo, Nokia etc

1 Share

Re: Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. by youngking22(m): 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
Daisypea:

This is what we are talking about, knowledge is power. There lots of things going on around that some few smart guys are earning from that we don't know. Well the survival package has help summarised what and what you can do with your phone to hit some cash.

As for onepoll it is still paying and we are still earning with more than $6 survey per day. They are ready-made apps we use in running they surveys.....see i can't just say more because there are whole lot of it
please can you put me through
Re: Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. by youngking22(m): 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
Daisypea:

please can you put me through!
Re: Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. by akunjohn(m): 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2019
Daisypea:

Hi ma'am,pls help me too,this is my no. 08035528748, thanks.
Re: Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. by leomarz007: 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
Daisypea:

I need it thanks.
Re: Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. by SCOOPERJEF(m): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
Re: Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. by AjayOfficial(m): 7:08am On Dec 20, 2019
Plz am interested, hit me up on whatsapp 08102048993
Re: Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. by Daisypea(f): 7:22am On Dec 20, 2019
leomarz007:

I need it thanks.

Hit on this site and all contact details is there, you will be responded too

https://madethrough.
Re: Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. by AjayOfficial(m): 8:38am On Dec 20, 2019
I have been skeptical about making money online but this is truly legit, thanks OP, looking forward to my first cash out...�
Re: Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. by Abioseed: 8:49am On Dec 20, 2019
I was even scared too, like i said yesterday i am grateful I came accross this trend oo and i just want to cash out heavily. I was happy when i made my first $6.81 over night.

The guys i meet on the whatsapp group i was added too are mad earners. Even girls seff done wise up. My testimony though. DANKE
Re: Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. by Daisypea(f): 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
This morning cash out for those people still doubting......17days

For those who cashed out. Im also buying PayPal account. Good rate just buzz me

Re: Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. by Tundethejarule(m): 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2019
Daisypea I have Kenya Paypal account available for sell and I buy PayPal funds at good rate as well
Re: Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. by Daisypea(f): 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
It's still getting really hot on this platforms...... Don't miss out. Master class guide is inclusive.

Cheers
Re: Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. by Daisypea(f): 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
Tundethejarule:
Daisypea I have Kenya Paypal account available for sell and I buy PayPal funds at good rate as well

Kenya and ghana PayPal dont move fast.

Uk, USA, Canadaian and even Austria PayPal is welcomed.....just buzz me when you have anyone of those. I have funds to cash out with it and I also resell too.
Re: Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. by okocha170(m): 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ok this is getting me smiling right now, day one on a new platform almost 1k profit without a capital. My phone my bank

MAD OOOOO. Christmas � don set

Re: Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. by okocha170(m): 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
After withdrawal, tomorrow is another day to make more cash. Survival package rocks

Re: Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. by Amos15: 11:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
Am interested. Can somebody link me up. Here's my number 07068546518. Thanks
Re: Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. by Preshypea(f): 12:58am On Dec 21, 2019
@okocha170 is that a new platform again? You this guy enh. No1 hustler, hook me up pls I need something for Christmas ooo.

0905348586. Thanks
Re: Andriod 7.0 Only User Only.... Let Get Our Phone Busy With Something Productive. by acedsportsng: 8:51am On Dec 21, 2019
Daisypea:

Kenya and ghana PayPal dont move fast.

Uk, USA, Canadaian and even Austria PayPal is welcomed.....just buzz me when you have anyone of those. I have funds to cash out with it and I also resell too.

I have a uk paypal for sale

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Phone Do You Use?? Rate Its Performance. / Nokia C2;how Much Does It Go For? / Java/symbian Mobile Game Cheats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.