Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! (98879 Views)

Donald Trump Has Been Impeached / President Donald Trump Has Been Impeached!! / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 19, 2019
Americanboy35:
grin i doubt if he will be removed from office, the senate is dominated by republicans, he's going nowhere....
Did you see the voting result coming from his party alone? Just to hint you of Senate's outcome oo.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by jadeliyi(m): 5:46am On Dec 19, 2019
njelrapheal:
but that's not up to two thirds of the house
the house needs simple majority the senates need 2/3 of which 67 is need
democrats 47
republican 53
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by majamajic(m): 5:48am On Dec 19, 2019
able20:
Are you sure you're watching or NEPA take light for your area.

see when it gets to the senate , Republicans are much in senate

democrats are much in house of rep
the case will die in Senate

making Thrump to continue as president !!
he is going no where

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by bluefilm: 5:49am On Dec 19, 2019
Nonsense.

Donald Trump is a real heavy weight.

He is going nowhere.

He still has the full support of the upper house.

He will be reelected in 2020.

Haters can die.

Trump is the still the man!!!
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by WildChild00(m): 5:49am On Dec 19, 2019
He is going no where, we die here grin
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by spencekat(m): 5:49am On Dec 19, 2019
Trump will survive this.History favours him.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by abbey621(m): 5:49am On Dec 19, 2019
Calm down my people, Trump is going nowhere! The Senate already hinted they'll quickly vindicate him so we can all get back to what's important, the economy, stock market and of course next year's election. Oh let's not forget, the wrath of Trump is coming! Once he is cleared by the Senate, it's open season on the Democrats grin grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by Kingray10: 5:49am On Dec 19, 2019
hinograce:
He has been impeached. All that was needed was 216 votes for his impeachment on article 1 and 2. He is impeached, I repeat he has been impeached.

This is real power to the people
And not the totalitarianism we are practicing here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by crazygod(m): 5:49am On Dec 19, 2019
fairfora:
Pls stop. Trump better than Obama??
Heaven yes. Trump may be loud and behaves like a spoilt child but his policies outshine Obama wella.
Unemployment level alone has reduced to an all time low in the history of the country.
When last did u hear US soldiers going into foreign land to destabilize the govt like what Obama did in Libya?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by isahsalee: 5:50am On Dec 19, 2019
[quote author=OVA200 post=85035678]I don't even know what to say about this it's totally unbelievable, all I can say is this is a working country not my fatherland that our president is more powerful than the constituted laws.[/quote

Same you were Trump's praise singer few months ago. Trump this Trump that, a president of full life and joining others naming pmb a lifeless president. What a double standard kind of a person are you people?, 2face people rest in trash bin.
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by EternalBeing: 5:51am On Dec 19, 2019
The wise can see that Satan has fully taken over America, and the whole World. The End Time tribulation is truly about to start. Rapture: the exit of Holy Humans from this worsening decaying World of is closer than ever. Accept Jesus now before the Trumpet sounds, losing your eternal Soul just because you want to cling to this undeniably decaying World is the most foolish decision for any human.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by cococandy(f): 5:52am On Dec 19, 2019
StagethemTVee:
Unbelievable!!! Americans are a typical case of "the dog that wants to get lost not hearing the whistle of the hunter". They don't even say God bless America like they used to. A nation founded on God now entrenched in moral and religious decadence. I would have said Pray for America but I never finish praying for Nigeria.
what’s this one on about?
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by cococandy(f): 5:52am On Dec 19, 2019
EternalBeing:
The wise can see that Satan has fully taken over America, and the whole World. The End Time tribulation is truly about to start. Rapture: the exit of Holy Humans from this worsening decaying World of is closer than ever. Accept Jesus now before the Trumpet sounds, losing your eternal Soul just because you want to cling to this undeniably decaying World is the most foolish decision for any human.
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by cococandy(f): 5:53am On Dec 19, 2019
crazygod:

Heaven yes. Trump may be loud and behaves like a spoilt child but his policies outshine Obama wella.
Unemployment level alone has reduced to an all time low in the history of the country.
When last did u hear US soldiers going into foreign land to destabilize the govt like what Obama did in Libya?
propaganda
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by cococandy(f): 5:54am On Dec 19, 2019
abbey621:
Calm down my people, Trump is going nowhere! The Senate already hinted they'll quickly vindicate him so we can all get back to what's important, the economy, stock market and of course next year's election. Oh let's not forget, the wrath of Trump is coming! Once he is cleared by the Senate, it's open season on the Democrats grin grin grin grin
you think you’re in a third world dictatorship. Wrath of trump indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by Thenorth(m): 5:55am On Dec 19, 2019
A country where democracy work,

but I was so surprise....

this is historic indeed...
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by abbey621(m): 5:56am On Dec 19, 2019
cococandy:
you think you’re in a third world dictatorship. Wrath of trump indeed.

Lol....You don't know what's going on over here grin grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by crazygod(m): 5:56am On Dec 19, 2019
cococandy:
propaganda
A word used when u can't negate what I posted right?
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by meobizy(f): 5:57am On Dec 19, 2019
What is an impeachment without a physical removal? This is not the voice of the people, it is the demands of selfish fellows. My guy will remain there to serve hopefully two full tenures. He will further entertain us while at it.
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by OscarJaden(m): 5:58am On Dec 19, 2019
this are countries that thier legislative house know what thier doing unlike Nigeria legislative arm which is not independent and separation of power is not in existence....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by cococandy(f): 5:59am On Dec 19, 2019
abbey621:

Lol....You don't know what's going on over here grin grin grin grin
undecided

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by kareemkamil(m): 5:59am On Dec 19, 2019
Honestly Trumph is not intelligent, & he is a radical character. Bye bye bye bye bye Trumph.
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by isahsalee: 6:00am On Dec 19, 2019
jadeliyi:

the house needs simple majority the senates need 2/3 of whicg 67 is need
democrates 47
republican 53

Students of politics science Oya, take your pen, paper and calculator and let's starts calculate. Wrong calculation not allow like spelling errors above there, WHICHG, DEMOCRATES.
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by Qadaffi2idiamin: 6:02am On Dec 19, 2019
Buhari has been breaching the constitution without fear and a certain lawan has been ever quite.

Stupid government

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by Borderless: 6:05am On Dec 19, 2019
livebyday:
The Senate will over turn it

Please don't bother , what most democratic apologists don't realize is pelosi and her square will never succeed and will suffer after he wins reelection.

Trump 2020

Succeed at what? Didn’t Trump run fowl of their constitution which he swore to protect?

You have come again with your typical mediocre mentality. It’s the United States oooo, not Nigeria where there’s absolutely no respect for me people, the constitution as well as the rule of law.
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 19, 2019
This the type of progress i need in nigeria to some Governor's and president buharo
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:06am On Dec 19, 2019
Born2Breed:
Senate will rubbish the whole impeachment process.

If Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton survived their senate trial,then Trump case won't be different. Unless he goes the Nixon way.

BTW, when will Nigeria,a country blinded and divided by ethnicity get there. shocked

lol shame on u comparing him with the latter..Fowl yansh can never look like cow own...
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by Bonapart(m): 6:06am On Dec 19, 2019
Erulog:
He has been impeached. It’s official.

Anyways he is a cat with 9 lives and Republicans full for senate. He is gonna stay (personal opinion) grin

When will my country Nigeria get to this democratic level? We are suffering and smiling yet we can’t hold the politicians accountable. We simply celebrate mediocrity and praise the politicians commissioning public toilets and empowering the youths with okada and wheel barrows angry cry
that's a shitty democracy level. It's all gangs of baby killers and gays and shitty lesbians
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by Bonapart(m): 6:08am On Dec 19, 2019
hinograce:
He has been impeached. All that was needed was 216 votes for his impeachment on article 1 and 2. He is impeached, I repeat he has been impeached.

This is real power to the people
mumu power and mumu you. You can go and die anyway
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by Mahsums: 6:09am On Dec 19, 2019
Effects of being supported by ipob
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by Bonapart(m): 6:09am On Dec 19, 2019
calabaman:
Excellent piece of news to that racist piece of work
son , go and read your books. This is beyond your intellectual capacity
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:10am On Dec 19, 2019
OscarJaden:
this are countries that thier legislative house know what thier doing unlike Nigeria legislative arm which is not independent and separation of power is not in existence....
1 zillion likes...They will soon remind u of the age of America's democracy as if fools don't grow old...As if age has anything to do with common sense,law& order...,as if u need to be old to know good things...Mind u there is a cut out template/ constitution that guides operations..They deliberately shelf it and blame the age of their democracy. Clowns..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) / Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban / Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.