Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Jumps 2.6 Meters High To Score Header In Juventus 2-1 Win (Ph - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Jumps 2.6 Meters High To Score Header In Juventus 2-1 Win (Ph (8304 Views)

Aaron Ramsey Shares First Photo In Juventus Shirt / Unclad Player Photobombs Ronaldo’s Selfie In Juventus Dressing Room / Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jumps 2.6 Meters High To Score Header In Juventus 2-1 Win (Ph by Ayobami7(m): 11:48am On Dec 19, 2019
GOAT

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jumps 2.6 Meters High To Score Header In Juventus 2-1 Win (Ph by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
Me that can not stay in the air for 0.5 seconds grin
G-O-A-T

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jumps 2.6 Meters High To Score Header In Juventus 2-1 Win (Ph by aminusodiq(m): 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
D real goat

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jumps 2.6 Meters High To Score Header In Juventus 2-1 Win (Ph by MeeLan: 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
watched the replay this morning, that goal is onevof Rinaldo trademark goals, he did one against barca too years back under Jose mourinho.
this one yesterday needed, timing, precision, trajectory, balance and above all Fitness!
just watch how he landed. I feel for that leg/knee.
VIVACR7

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jumps 2.6 Meters High To Score Header In Juventus 2-1 Win (Ph by BabangidaHamza(m): 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
drips8:
Sometimes I find it hard to believe that he has a better leap than some NBA players even though he would be considered "short" for the basketball.
Ronaldo is taller compared to some NBA players.. James Harden is an example
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jumps 2.6 Meters High To Score Header In Juventus 2-1 Win (Ph by Simplecity(m): 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
Jokerman:
Lol....imagine Ronaldo dey headline news and some people play Classico yesterday o grin
guuuyyy grin

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jumps 2.6 Meters High To Score Header In Juventus 2-1 Win (Ph by Simplecity(m): 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
kleverley:
and this
wtf!!! shocked this is so high

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jumps 2.6 Meters High To Score Header In Juventus 2-1 Win (Ph by kleverley(m): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
Simplecity:
wtf!!! shocked this is so high
The guy jumps so high, he's one of a kind

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jumps 2.6 Meters High To Score Header In Juventus 2-1 Win (Ph by Kroos8: 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
wink

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jumps 2.6 Meters High To Score Header In Juventus 2-1 Win (Ph by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
kleverley:
and this
shockedshocked This is even more crazier

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jumps 2.6 Meters High To Score Header In Juventus 2-1 Win (Ph by betier: 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
Hello. Please tell me, I recently wanted to place a bet on ishgru with Cristiano in the Betin betting office, but nowhere can I get bonuses for a profitable game. Do not tell me where you can find it?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jumps 2.6 Meters High To Score Header In Juventus 2-1 Win (Ph by zikcash(m): 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
nigga nah baller。。。。our G。O。A。T we hail thee。。。。。。and el classico waz played yesterday。。。。an el clasico without the GOAT is not worth watching

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jumps 2.6 Meters High To Score Header In Juventus 2-1 Win (Ph by Numerouno94(m): 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
Sunmolar:
Let their Messi jump 3m in his village- camp nou make I see.
Go watch 2009 champions league final betwn Barca nd United nd see Messi's goal too. Exactly lyk dat of Ronaldo.
Am nt hatin on Ronaldo but Messi has scored sumtin lyk dis against united in 2009 champions league final.
Respect to Ronaldo.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jumps 2.6 Meters High To Score Header In Juventus 2-1 Win (Ph by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
The best player in EPL history, Thierry Henry, once said: "If you don't want to be in Messi’s shadow, you have to change Sport"

I guess Ronaldo is gradually changing from a footballer to a NBA player tongue

Meanwhile to break the record set by Matterazi in the SerieA, Ronaldo has to try harder:

Cristiano leap : 2.56m
Matterazi leap: 2.7m...

There is no Ballon d'or in the Farmer's league tho cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jumps 2.6 Meters High To Score Header In Juventus 2-1 Win (Ph by domido(m): 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
dawnomike:
Exemplary is the Word!

He and Messi shouldn't have played in the same generation as they both deserve a seat amongst the gods of football that have graced the planet.

I'm glad to have witnessed this era in football.. waiting to see what Neymar and Mbappe will become after the aforementioned players retire
Thank you. I've stopped the needless comparison since. Instead, I appreciate it that in my generation I saw both of them play.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jumps 2.6 Meters High To Score Header In Juventus 2-1 Win (Ph by Hokage001(m): 12:08am On Dec 20, 2019
#CR7 nor get mate
LEGENDARY
The real G.O.A.T
Any other goat is meant for sacrifice �
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jumps 2.6 Meters High To Score Header In Juventus 2-1 Win (Ph by Fayrouzz(m): 1:03am On Dec 20, 2019
dawnomike:
Exemplary is the Word!

He and Messi shouldn't have played in the same generation as they both deserve a seat amongst the gods of football that have graced the planet.

I'm glad to have witnessed this era in football.. waiting to see what Neymar and Mbappe will become after the aforementioned players retire
Neymar has peaked already. We looking at Kylian now and a few promising youngsters.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jumps 2.6 Meters High To Score Header In Juventus 2-1 Win (Ph by DrayZee: 3:26am On Dec 20, 2019
MeeLan:
watched the replay this morning, that goal is onevof Rinaldo trademark goals, he did one against barca too years back under Jose mourinho.
this one yesterday needed, timing, precision, trajectory, balance and above all Fitness!
just watch how he landed. I feel for that leg/knee.
VIVACR7
Honestly, if not for how he has muscled up his legs, that landing could have easily ruptured his muscles, if not cause a dislocation or fracture. He should probably get a check on the leg, in case anything went wrong.

Most other people landing like that would not walk out of that pitch, not to talk of playing a whole other half.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jumps 2.6 Meters High To Score Header In Juventus 2-1 Win (Ph by Equity15(m): 8:43am On Dec 21, 2019
eni4real:
The best player in EPL history, Thierry Henry, once said: "If you don't want to be in Messi’s shadow, you have to change Sport"

I guess Ronaldo is gradually changing from a footballer to a NBA player tongue

Meanwhile to break the record set by Matterazi in the SerieA, Ronaldo has to try harder:

Cristiano leap : 2.56m
Matterazi leap: 2.7m...

There is no Ballon d'or in the Farmer's league tho cool
ronaldo really torments you..Chai

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jumps 2.6 Meters High To Score Header In Juventus 2-1 Win (Ph by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 21, 2019
Equity15:
ronaldo really torments you..Chai
He has been struggling since VAR was introduced tho!!!

Modric: better European in 2018
VVD: better European in 2019!!!

Who is tormenting who now?? cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jumps 2.6 Meters High To Score Header In Juventus 2-1 Win (Ph by Equity15(m): 10:05am On Dec 21, 2019
eni4real:
He has been struggling since VAR was introduced tho!!!

Modric: better European in 2018
VVD: better European in 2019!!!

Who is tormenting who now?? cool
Chai.. na wa oh...modric was better than your midget (assistant G.o.a.t )in 2018 he was 5th oh. and NB: he wasn't better than CR7 in 2018

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jumps 2.6 Meters High To Score Header In Juventus 2-1 Win (Ph by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 21, 2019
Equity15:
Chai.. na wa oh...modric was better than your midget (assistant G.o.a.t )in 2018 he was 5th oh. and NB: he wasn't better than CR7 in 2018
At least the midget did not win the UCL, CR7 won the UCL but Modric outclassed him in 2018 World cup!!

Never forget, World cup golden ball is the reason why Modric was better than Ronaldo in 2018!!!

Ronaldo also finished 6th in 2010. So, Messi has nothing to be ashamed of.. He came back to shadow kick everyone in 2019, winning his 6th Ballon d'or.
He did it under average Valverde!! cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jumps 2.6 Meters High To Score Header In Juventus 2-1 Win (Ph by MeeLan: 8:37am On Feb 18, 2020
DrayZee:

Honestly, if not for how he has muscled up his legs, that landing could have easily ruptured his muscles, if not cause a dislocation or fracture. He should probably get a check on the leg, in case anything went wrong.

Most other people landing like that would not walk out of that pitch, not to talk of playing a whole other half.
yeah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mikel Applies For British Citizenship / Sure 1.20 - 1.70 Odds Super Singles Daily On Whatsapp Group Free!!! / "Arteta Is Doing A Great Job" - Arsenal Technical Director, Eduardo César

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.