Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

221g NIV Case - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 221g NIV Case (296 Views)

Unresolved System Error While Scheduling Followup Interview Under 221g Category / 221G Interview / What Do You Think..? B1/b2 Or F1 Usa Niv. Please Advice.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

221g NIV Case by olubzart(m): 7:47am On Dec 19, 2019
Greetings to you all and wishing you all the best of the season.
I got stucked into 221g since January 3 of this year tough I submitted my doc's to DHL on 23rd of November 2018 in lagos and i got a text for pickup on 24th of December so I could not make it down on that day cos it's already getting rough in lagos.. So I went there on 27th to found out that I was been refused on section 221g.
I tried to do a follow-up appointment but could not but I got booked automatically in Abuja for February 3rd on getting to Abuja I was been directed back to Lagos ever since I have been stucked I call after 64th days to give more time but no update on my profile up till date so yesterday I called and I was told it's in final stages... I want to know If anyone had once been in such situation before and how did it go with the person but I was told just yesterday that It was in the last stage as I called the embassy yesterday. I need anyone with information on how this go.

(1) (Reply)

ABUJA. I’m New In Abuja / Stay Close To The Airport For That Trip / 10 People Die In Zamfara Trailer Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.