Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Bat Celebrates Christmas With Idps In Benue - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bat Celebrates Christmas With Idps In Benue (415 Views)

See The Yams I Bought For 2,500 In Benue State (pictures) / Christmas With Chicken Head! / Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bat Celebrates Christmas With Idps In Benue by EazyGist: 8:10am On Dec 19, 2019
BY Akume Raphael

In the spirit of the Yuletide season, Benue Ambassadors of Transformation (BAT) have paid a visit to the Internally Displaced Persons (IDP) Camp at Daudu, in Guma local Government area of Benue state.

The Benue Ambassadors visited the camp with food items, toiletries, detergents, beverages, clothing among other materials to celebrate the Christmas with the IDPs.

The lead Ambassador, Amb. Attah Ochaga Mark on behalf of the leadership and entire BAT Nation thanked the Internally Displaced persons and encouraged them to keep faith with God. He said what has happened to them can happen to anyone stressing that, as long as there is life there is hope for them.

Speaking to newsmen, Amb. Ochoga said, "It was pathetic seeing the numbers of families that have been displaced from their homes and are now being camped under very poor living conditions.

BAT thanked Government and international organizations who have been providing for the IDPs so far, however called on them to find a lasting solution to the incessant herdsmen attacks on Benue communities so that the IDPs can return to their various homes.

Lead Amb. Ochoga Mark called on all well to do sons and Daughters as well as friends of Benue to join hands with Benue Ambassadors of Transformation (BAT) to give the Internally Displaced persons a better Christmas celebration.

Re: Bat Celebrates Christmas With Idps In Benue by dawnomike(m): 8:13am On Dec 19, 2019
Sometimes i wonder if i could have made it this far in life if i were to find myself in an IDP as a refugee... Life is really hard for some people so much that their future looks bleak! That is why i don't give excuses for my failure.

I am responsible for the life i live and my comments on nairaland i think grin

(1) (Reply)

I Like Any Type Of African Food / Take Vegetable While On Malaria Treatment / Pepper Soup Loading In 5G Name Of Animal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.