Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today (43529 Views)

Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by cooldipo(m): 8:31am On Dec 19, 2019
grin
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by cRobo: 8:31am On Dec 19, 2019
Who is he?
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by Onlydaughter(f): 8:31am On Dec 19, 2019
Ageless fine man

"Ramsin Nuwa" as we used to call him cheesy
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by idonhammer: 8:31am On Dec 19, 2019
Nice,but dude got no fashion sense at all

Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 19, 2019
mehn,this "young" guy fit born me o.Hbd!
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 19, 2019
Happy birthday I remember I first saw him in Power Of Love
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by lasheun: 8:33am On Dec 19, 2019
Why is he looking like Daddy freeze now?.
Well, happy birthday anyway..
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by Femijohn198: 8:35am On Dec 19, 2019
Ramsey Noah my guy,these guy make me love watching Nigeria movies ...
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by amendara1: 8:47am On Dec 19, 2019
Happy birthday fine man

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by winterfell007(m): 8:47am On Dec 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Oh wow! Thanks for the lovey dovey movies that kept our childhood fun... But love ain't like that anymore.

All those romantic novels too, those romantic gooey shii doesn't apply in this hellhole

grin grin why did you think so??
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by Truthbites: 8:49am On Dec 19, 2019
Since?

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by greatbrian(m): 8:49am On Dec 19, 2019
post=85039926:

Submit your application to @@FY.com before the 24th of December and stop being a Lazy youth and a wailer combine.
Our HR may consider you.

The way you type shows how much bitterness and bile lives in you, it's so glaring boy!

A quick advice from all of us @ : Don't go into 2020 like this o, it's dangerous for your health.
Hating on the people who do not know if you exist in life is more than a disease!
People that can feed everyone in your house for a lifetime!

By the way, who be ur bros?
U no get bros for ya house?!

Pele ti e... cheesy grin wink

@Topic, Happy Birthday Mr Noah!

Lastly, @Mr Bros, now slap your self 5 times before you go to school, ubiquitous fellow.
How do you see them on every page if you aren't there Hypocrite
You can start now.
5, 4, 3, 2.......

Type the address of your so called company and let's double check to be sure you aint jobless and living on imaginations here
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:50am On Dec 19, 2019
greatbrian:

Type the address of your so called company and let's double check to be sure you aint jobless and living on imaginations here
Just imagine rubbish o!
As if we owe dis tin an explanation about our lifestyle.
Why not start by double checking your sorry life and make momma proud of you for once in life Brian?
You want to use all the 24 hours you have in a day to double check other people's progress in life.
You wan check how crab dey blink, Na there u go old for river bank!
Lazy tin, better do something with your life.
Aproko!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by Ayobami7(m): 8:51am On Dec 19, 2019
Happy birthday
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by TemmyT002(m): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2019
I love this guy ehn

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by Alwaysachick: 8:52am On Dec 19, 2019
Happy Birthday sir, he owned living in bondage. He was so graceful in the movie.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by Essie224(f): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2019
Happy birthday Legend!!!
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by blowjohn(m): 8:55am On Dec 19, 2019
cyndy1000:
Happy birthday Ramsey

That happy birthday no carry weight.
Just tell us ur mind cheesy grin.

Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by VanSARS: 8:56am On Dec 19, 2019

Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by ebullient19(f): 8:56am On Dec 19, 2019
My crush back then
Happy birthday to him
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by seunfly: 8:56am On Dec 19, 2019
Roon9:
Gosh! Ramsey Nouah is ageless abeg

I don't believe he no chop both of them in real life.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by VanSARS: 8:56am On Dec 19, 2019
idonhammer:
Nice,but dude got no fashion sense at all

FASHION KEE U DAAAA

5 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by greatbrian(m): 8:56am On Dec 19, 2019
post=85040507:

Just imagine rubbish o!
Why not start by double checking your sorry life and make momma proud of you for once in life Brian?
You want to use all the 24 hours you have in a day to double check other people's progress in life.
Aproko!

What do I expect from someone like you after insults....... You don't owe me an explanation abt your lifestyle but when you make your company name public and even ask pple to send emails to seek job its only human to ask for the location of the so called company.

HV fun with whatever you do that you call life

And by the way, I dnt live a sorry life and neither do I talk from both side of my mouth like you. I dnt throw tantrums and insults at pple who ask simple questions. Once again keep living what you call life. Cheers
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 19, 2019
winterfell007:

grin grin why did you think so??
Na so e done be. You no dey read people story?
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by Kenneth10110(m): 9:05am On Dec 19, 2019
post=85039926:

Submit your application to @@FY.com before the 24th of December and stop being a Lazy youth and a wailer combine.
Our HR may consider you.

The way you type shows how much bitterness and bile lives in you, it's so glaring boy!

A quick advice from all of us @ : Don't go into 2020 like this o, it's dangerous for your health.
Hating on the people who do not know if you exist in life is more than a disease!
People that can feed everyone in your house for a lifetime!

By the way, who be ur bros?
U no get bros for ya house?!

Pele ti e... cheesy grin wink

@Topic, Happy Birthday Mr Noah!

Lastly, @Mr Bros, now slap your self 5 times before you go to school, ubiquitous fellow.
How do you see them on every page if you aren't there Hypocrite
You can start now.
5, 4, 3, 2.......

Just imagine rubbish o!
Aproko wey dey shook mouth for him elders matter!
You too, begin slap yourself with immediate alacrity! grin

5, 4, 3, 2, ......... grin

Dry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together / Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.