Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,647 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Kim Clement Foresaw Donald Trump's Impeachment - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kim Clement Foresaw Donald Trump's Impeachment (685 Views)

Hope For Trump. Remember The Prophecies Of Late Kim Clement / "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua / Did Kim Clement Prophesy About Kanye West Jesus Movement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Clement Foresaw Donald Trump's Impeachment by twosquare(m): 8:43am On Dec 19, 2019
This is what Kim Clement (September 30, 1956- November 23, 2016) of blessed memory said about Donald Trump's impeachment as far back as 2014 with such accuracy. Watch from the beginning or jump (2:11-3:14):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T3Y5PBmpUQ&feature=share

Cc Lalasticlala, seun....front page please.

1 Like

Re: Kim Clement Foresaw Donald Trump's Impeachment by FreshOrganics: 8:44am On Dec 19, 2019
Why not transcribe?

1 Like

Re: Kim Clement Foresaw Donald Trump's Impeachment by twosquare(m): 8:47am On Dec 19, 2019
FreshOrganics:
Why not transcribe?
Watch...data is now cheap. cheesy
Re: Kim Clement Foresaw Donald Trump's Impeachment by TheSourcerer: 8:55am On Dec 19, 2019
Nobody can tell the future , just well calculated predictions or A Guess

That Aside God doesn't exist enjoy life to the fullest , not @ you Serial killer
Hard Working men still giving tithes to pastor's and Imaams

1 Like

Re: Kim Clement Foresaw Donald Trump's Impeachment by popsy2(m): 8:56am On Dec 19, 2019
Lok
Re: Kim Clement Foresaw Donald Trump's Impeachment by MuttleyLaff: 9:02am On Dec 19, 2019
twosquare:
This is what Kim Clement (September 30, 1956- November 23, 2016) of blessed memory said about Donald Trump's impeachment as far back as 2014 with such accuracy. Watch from the beginning or jump (2:11-3:14):

h t tps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7T3Y5PBmpUQ&feature=share

Cc Lalasticlala, seun....front page please.
" Can you believe that I will be impeached today by the Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrats, AND I DID NOTHING WRONG! A terrible Thing. Read the Transcripts. This should never happen to another President again. Say a PRAYER! —"
- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 18, 2019

Well, Trump did ask Twitter followers to pray for him ahead of impeachment vote

TheSourcerer:
Nobody can tell the future , just well calculated predictions or A Guess
That Aside God doesn't exist enjoy life to the fullest , not @ you Serial killer
Hard Working men still giving tithes to pastor's and Imaams
Well, how come Bill Gates has yet to open up the gate of a financial realm for the church, like Clement foretold, huh twosquare?
Re: Kim Clement Foresaw Donald Trump's Impeachment by TheSourcerer: 9:05am On Dec 19, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
" Can you believe that I will be impeached today by the Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrats, AND I DID NOTHING WRONG! A terrible Thing. Read the Transcripts. This should never happen to another President again. Say a PRAYER! —"
- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 18, 2019

Well, Trump did ask Twitter followers to pray for him ahead of impeachment vote

Well, how come Bill Gates has yet to open up the gate of a financial realm for the church, like Clement foretold, huh twosquare?

I'm Dumb , Could you re-phrase
Re: Kim Clement Foresaw Donald Trump's Impeachment by MuttleyLaff: 9:15am On Dec 19, 2019
TheSourcerer:
Kim Clement prophesied that a president would be elected who would pray in office—but would not start that way—and would build "walls of protection" and be elected to a second term, he further said, "There will be a praying president, not a religious one. 'For I will fool the people,' says the Lord. 'I will fool the people. Yes, I will."

Clement reportedly received a prophetic word in Scottsdale, Arizona, Feb. 10, 2007, in which he said, "God says, 'The one that is chosen shall go in, and they shall say, "He has hot blood." For the Spirit of God says, 'Yes, he may have hot blood, but he will bring the walls of protection on this country in a greater way and the economy of this country shall change rapidly,' says the Lord of Hosts".

"Listen to the Word of the Lord. God says, 'I will put at your helm for two terms a president that will pray, but he will not be a praying president when he starts. I will put him in office and then I will baptize him with the Holy Spirit and My power.'"

Trump, is on record to have asked Twitter followers to pray for him ahead of the impeachment vote

1 Like

Re: Kim Clement Foresaw Donald Trump's Impeachment by twosquare(m): 9:18am On Dec 19, 2019
TheSourcerer:
It will happen. If he foresaw Trump as far back as 2007. Then it shall come to pass. Gates may be involved indirectly or directly. It just takes a Microsoft policy change for that to happen. Don't think of donation. It might just be another invention Christians will key into, and the rest they say, is history.
Re: Kim Clement Foresaw Donald Trump's Impeachment by TheSourcerer: 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Kim Clement prophesied that a president would be elected who would pray in office—but would not start that way—and would build "walls of protection" and be elected to a second term, he further said, "There will be a praying president, not a religious one. 'For I will fool the people,' says the Lord. 'I will fool the people. Yes, I will."

Clement reportedly received a prophetic word in Scottsdale, Arizona, Feb. 10, 2007, in which he said, "God says, 'The one that is chosen shall go in, and they shall say, "He has hot blood." For the Spirit of God says, 'Yes, he may have hot blood, but he will bring the walls of protection on this country in a greater way and the economy of this country shall change rapidly,' says the Lord of Hosts".

"Listen to the Word of the Lord. God says, 'I will put at your helm for two terms a president that will pray, but he will not be a praying president when he starts. I will put him in office and then I will baptize him with the Holy Spirit and My power.'"

Trump, is on record to have asked Twitter followers to pray for him ahead of the impeachment vote
You seem pretty Enlightened ,I'm just not into religious/Mystical BS anymore Sir
Re: Kim Clement Foresaw Donald Trump's Impeachment by MuttleyLaff: 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
TheSourcerer:
You seem pretty Enlightened
Ah enlightened. You see, the real meaning of enlightenment is to gaze with undimmed eyes on all darkness and fyi, the same enlightenment must come little by little - otherwise it would overwhelm, even worse could turn you irreligious, lol

Enlightenment is a demolition project. It simply shows you that everything you ever believed was true, isn't, lol, and enlightenment which does not woke, does not awaken the sleeper to love his/her neighbour as much as he/she loves himself/herself, has roused him/her in vain.

TheSourcerer:
I'm just not into religious/Mystical BS anymore Sir
Well, you are into religious/Mystical (i.e. being a ''the sourcerer'' at least) but just not into religious/Mystical BS anymore sire.

Come to talk of BS, I do admit I am known to occasionally serve and give out tough bullshits, known to serve very hard bullshit(s) that some find too hard to take and swallow, and if at all swallowed, their stomach gets upset. Not many have a strong stomach for it, talkess able to eat and have it stay down, which probably explains why I don't mind eating alone when I bring meat to the table and so, its because of that I am used to eating alone, lol.

1 Like

Re: Kim Clement Foresaw Donald Trump's Impeachment by TheSourcerer: 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Ah enlightened. You see, the real meaning of enlightenment is to gaze with undimmed eyes on all darkness and fyi, the same enlightenment must come little by little - otherwise it would overwhelm, even worse could turn you irreligious, lol

Enlightenment is a demolition project. It simply shows you that everything you ever believed was true, isn't, lol, and enlightenment which does not woke, does not awaken the sleeper to love his/her neighbour as much as he/she loves himself/herself, has roused him/her in vain.

Well, you are into religious/Mystical (i.e. being a ''the sourcerer'' at least) but just not into religious/Mystical BS anymore sire.

Come to talk of BS, I do admit I am known to ocassionaly serve and give out tough bullshits, known to serve very hard bullshit(s) that some find too hard to take and swallow, and if at all swallowed, their stomach gets upset. Not many have a strong stomach for it, talkess able to eat and have it stay down, which probably explains why I don't mind eating alone when I bring meat to the table and so, its because of that I am used to eating alone, lol.
you are an quite an Odd fellow
Been Irreligious is basic human right/Nature
TheSourcerer is a nickname I got publicly mocking our high priest ,to proove the extent of his 'powers' , which he couldn't of course I found out again the Average human(African) has this mentality of fear of the unknown , a pillow they all seem comfortable to sleep on as long as it feeds their ignorance and they don't have to face it .
Re: Kim Clement Foresaw Donald Trump's Impeachment by MuttleyLaff: 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2019
TheSourcerer:
you are an quite an Odd fellow
Of course, you'll know that the mind once enlightened cannot again become dark and so probably explains the idiosyncrasy you're putting your finger on

TheSourcerer:
Been Irreligious is basic human right/Nature
"The natural man does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God.
For they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.
"
- 1 Corinthians 2:14

I suppose you know the reason for "been irreligious is basic human right/nature" dont you, hmm? Never mind replying, its a rhetorical question, besides I'll myself anyway, still tell the reason.

"Been irreligious is basic human right/nature" and its because it is not the beasts, not the animals who had fallen, but it was man who fell

TheSourcerer:
TheSourcerer is a nickname I got publicly mocking our high priest, to proove the extent of his 'powers', which he couldn't of course I found out again the Average human (African) has this mentality of fear of the unknown, a pillow they all seem comfortable to sleep on as long as it feeds their ignorance and they don't have to face it .
1/ Who really was it that publicly gave you "TheSourcerer" nickname that you've now got?
2/ Who is this high priest?
3/ What sort of high priest is this person, as in meaning, high priest of what?
4/ Please share a couple of instances of the "fear of the unknown" you've found out, observed and/or encountered typically among average human (e.g. seemingly complaisant African)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Kisses Lady For Five Minutes During Deliverance / 21 Options For A Young Beautiful Lady Who Wants To Change Her Religion. / This Same Jesus Christ Crucified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.