Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,805 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

A Budget Of Within 120k To 140k, Which Phone Will You Go For? New Or Used - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / A Budget Of Within 120k To 140k, Which Phone Will You Go For? New Or Used (1170 Views)

I Buy Any Faulty Or Used Laptop At A Very Good Price (photo) / Apple Macbook Pro 2012 price reduced to 140k / ⏳⏰ People Ask: Which Is Best, Brand New Or Tokunbo TV?❗❗❗ ✔️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Budget Of Within 120k To 140k, Which Phone Will You Go For? New Or Used by kuzee(m): 9:21am On Dec 19, 2019
Am looking to buy a phone within a budget of within 120k to 140k, which phone will you go for? New or Used.
Re: A Budget Of Within 120k To 140k, Which Phone Will You Go For? New Or Used by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 19, 2019
kuzee:
Am looking to buy a phone within a budget of within 120k to 140k, which phone will you go for? New or Used.

I will go for Vivo Y17 : Click Here >>> http:///35u0aGx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtoml8XdoZc
Re: A Budget Of Within 120k To 140k, Which Phone Will You Go For? New Or Used by kuzee(m): 9:34am On Dec 19, 2019
OnlineSalesNG:

I will go for Vivo Y17 : Click Here >>> http:///35u0aGx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtoml8XdoZc
The samsung A70 and Vivo
which seem better?
Re: A Budget Of Within 120k To 140k, Which Phone Will You Go For? New Or Used by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 19, 2019
kuzee:

The samsung A70 and Vivo
which seem better?
Vivo has a more powerful battery , a better camera and Bigger memory
Re: A Budget Of Within 120k To 140k, Which Phone Will You Go For? New Or Used by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:59am On Dec 19, 2019
kuzee:

The samsung A70 and Vivo
which seem better?
forget the nonsense vivo with no value, go for Samsung or iphone
Re: A Budget Of Within 120k To 140k, Which Phone Will You Go For? New Or Used by kuzee(m): 10:06am On Dec 19, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:

you got any idea for which Samsung?
Re: A Budget Of Within 120k To 140k, Which Phone Will You Go For? New Or Used by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 19, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:

see the way you condemned A phone that you have not used . a VIVO can beat most of the samsungs you see around . forget the so called big names. vivo will shock the world of smartphones in 2020 . teell me that one thing that makes a samsung better than a vivo . go and watch the reviews on the phone i recommended before you drop unnecessary comments

1 Like

Re: A Budget Of Within 120k To 140k, Which Phone Will You Go For? New Or Used by superamoled: 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
Huawei Y9S
Re: A Budget Of Within 120k To 140k, Which Phone Will You Go For? New Or Used by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
Get a UK used s10e for 140k check my signature
Re: A Budget Of Within 120k To 140k, Which Phone Will You Go For? New Or Used by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
OnlineSalesNG:
see the way you condemned A phone that you have not used . a VIVO can beat most of the samsungs you see around . forget the so called big names. vivo will shock the world of smartphones in 2020 . teell me that one thing that makes a samsung better than a vivo . go and watch the reviews on the phone i recommended before you drop unnecessary comments
vivo , volvo or whatever u call it na for their pocket bro,, there are so many good phones around oukitel ,lenovo ,oppo ,xiaomi, etc they are all ok and nice,, it must not be volvo,
but samsung and iphones are classy phones built witb premium features with state of the art materials for classy people who can afford it ,
its like asking y rolls royce ,benz and co are costly does it mean toyota and honda cant take to the same destination where those cars can take you, my brother from another mother! its luxury and class bro
Re: A Budget Of Within 120k To 140k, Which Phone Will You Go For? New Or Used by wesley80(m): 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
Get an 8 plus for between 120-140k or you can get a chip unlocked iPhone X or XR. If you're lucky, you could even get an XsMax for 140k.
Re: A Budget Of Within 120k To 140k, Which Phone Will You Go For? New Or Used by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 20, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:

vivo , volvo or whatever u call it na for their pocket bro,, there are so many good phones around oukitel ,lenovo ,oppo ,xiaomi, etc they are all ok and nice,, it must not be volvo,
but samsung and iphones are classy phones built witb premium features with state of the art materials for classy people who can afford it ,
its like asking y rolls royce ,benz and co are costly does it mean toyota and honda cant take to the same destination where those cars can take you, my brother from another mother! its luxury and class bro
Nokia and blackberry once were the kings , where are they today ?. Any phone can beat a samsung or iphone . ask nokia and bb about that fact

(1) (Reply)

Lynx Wireless Floating Speaker For Sale / Genuine Microsoft Windows/office/exchange Activation Keys / Brand New HP Pavilion X360 14" 8gb 256gb SSD For 320k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.