Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Naira Marley Reveals How Much He Charges Per Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Reveals How Much He Charges Per Show (639 Views)

I'm Not A Hoe In Real Life I Just Do That For Fame - Naira Marley Reveals / See How Much Naira Marley Charges Per Show / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Allegations He Charges 100K To Play Artiste's Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Reveals How Much He Charges Per Show by larryplaytv(m): 9:31am On Dec 19, 2019
Naira Marley flaunts his exotic cars amid car theft saga

Controversial singer, Azeez Fashola, popularly known as Naira Marley, has disclosed that he charges N20million per show and he made N60million this week from Access Bank shows.

The singer made the revelation while responding to a question from one of his followers who had sought to know how much he charges per show after he shared photos of his expensive cars.
The music star took to his Instagram page on Tuesday, where he shared a photo of his three cars where he wrote about not being a fan of showing off but had to do it to clear the air.

Re: Naira Marley Reveals How Much He Charges Per Show by Kingosytex(m): 9:35am On Dec 19, 2019
60 mill per show? I laugh in Swahili cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How much do the superstar singers...i mean Davido and Starboy charge?

Yeyebrities and publicity stunts. Any way, na one of the rules of the game.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Shoots New Music Video At The Beach | Zlatan Quilox / Arsenal Celebrate 21 Years Of Signing Kanu Nwankwo, Shares Throwback Video. / 2020 Grammy Awards: Will Burna Boy Grab A Grammy This Weekend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.