Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

3 Things I Will Do Differently If Am To Start My Marketing Journey All Over Agai - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Things I Will Do Differently If Am To Start My Marketing Journey All Over Agai (406 Views)

What will you do differently, if you were the President of Nigeria? / Can I Reach My Marketing Objectives By Taking Coach Assistance? / Adopt My Marketing Strategy That Fetched Me $86,311 Within 5 Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Things I Will Do Differently If Am To Start My Marketing Journey All Over Agai by Sylvasky(m): 9:59am On Dec 19, 2019
I love to share what I learn throughout my journey so other people can apply it themselves and change their lives.

But something that I noticed is that people simply can’t relate with what I say because they think like:

“Yeah but you’ve been doing this for years. I’m just starting out and don’t know what to do”

I literally hear this ALL THE TIME.

So what I want to tell you in this is 3 things that I would do if I had to start my Marketing from scratch without any followers, any money, or any existing reputation.

The first thing I want to say is that I ALSO started like many of you. I didn’t knew about marketing, I was broke AF, and all I had was a dream. I started when I was 22 years old on high school.

When I started, I put in the work for a full year EVERY DAY, and just made 10k One commission. But it felt so good…

Because of my consistency I started to develop new skills and understood how the game works. I don’t say this to brag by any means, but for me it’s easy to make money now. With any online business. Because once you understand the principles of marketing things just start to work.

Ok so below I’m going to outline 3 things I would do if I had to start from scratch to make my first 100k per month as a marketer

1- Send 30 messages per day on Facebook and Instagram collectively to people in the Internet Marketing niche.

Most people do this wrong. They send spam messages trying to sell people their stuff. You want to do the opposite:

“ Hey ___, hope all is well! I was checking your profile and saw that you’re into _____. I also saw your video where you talked about ____, that’s great content! I’m also into marketing. Just wanted to mastermind about XYZ and share some ideas. Would be cool to link up!”

This is just one simple example. You can get creative with the approaches. As long as it’s not selling people upfront and it sounds like you’re a nice dude/gal.

You’re goal here is to establish a conversation, and build a relationship. Remember, you’re in the relationship building business. The marketing, and all that stuff are secondary.

There is no black and white way of having a conversation. Just build the relationship. If you feel sending the link to your business is appropriate, then do it. If you feel the person is not ready yet, then wait.

So 30 messages, every single day to build relationships.

2 - Invite your new marketing friends to your Free Facebook group and position yourself as the expert in your field.

Now that you’re building a nice list of new friends in your niche, invite them to your Facebook group. Mine was called “ Mastermind”. Many of them will join, many won’t.

Your Facebook group is another way of building a list. You can go live there, make posts, position yourself as the leader and start building your own tribe of people that love you.

Your final outcome with this group is to:

• Get the people that you had a conversation with into one excluded place where they can all be there to follow you and list to you.
• Build your list
• Provide value
• Differentiate from all marketers out there that are pushing their offers down people’s throats
• Sell to people that already have a relationship with you

3 - Go in live in your Facebook group every day

Ok so so far we’ve covered sending messages, building relationships, inviting people to your Facebook group, and now it’s time to make money.

You will go live every freaking day in your group providing value for free. Don’t think about making money. Just give all the value you can for free.

If you’re just starting out and you don’t know what to talk about just apply the “Learn, Do, Teach” strategy.

I learned this from my mentor when I started out. Learn something, do it, and then teach it. So for instance, when you start getting people in your Facebook group you can talk about how you did it.

If you created a business, you can talk about how you did it. And so on…

You will go live every day for around 6-10 minutes.

2 days of the week you will go live and actually sell your offer, which for most of you is their products

Talk about what this is your preferred business, how they can get started and the bonuses that they get if they sign up using your link.

Rinse and repeat.

Look, I know this 3 things might sound like something really unsexy. But they work. This is how I was making around 100k/month on with zero adspend.

You will get momentum over time and you can use the money to reinvest in paid ads.

Now, ofcourse if you’re still reading this and you don’t apply anything, or if you quit after 1 month you will make zero Naira.
It’s up to you.

Is there any method that is currently working for you?
Let me know below.

Hope you found this valuable and if you did just let me know by replying to this post

(1) (Reply)

Toefl And Gre Exam Made Easy / Search No More, We Got Great Ideas For You / Verified And Aged Paypal Account Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.