Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

Dealers And Suppliers Of Solar Equipments, Battery, Panels Etc At Affordable Pr - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dealers And Suppliers Of Solar Equipments, Battery, Panels Etc At Affordable Pr (7476 Views)

Cost Of Solar System Installation / Iphone Dealers And User Only / Verdes Green Energy: Installation Of Solar Panels And CCTV In Abuja, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealers And Suppliers Of Solar Equipments, Battery, Panels Etc At Affordable Pr by justcallmenuel(m): 8:05am On Mar 02, 2021
220AH 12v Suc Cam tubular battery (Indian) still available, with 36 months warranty, #108,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461.

Re: Dealers And Suppliers Of Solar Equipments, Battery, Panels Etc At Affordable Pr by justcallmenuel(m): 8:07am On Mar 02, 2021
5kva 48v Growatt hybrid inverter still available, #358,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: Dealers And Suppliers Of Solar Equipments, Battery, Panels Etc At Affordable Pr by justcallmenuel(m): 8:14am On Mar 02, 2021
200AH 24v Felicity lithium battery still available, #430,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

Re: Dealers And Suppliers Of Solar Equipments, Battery, Panels Etc At Affordable Pr by bozz007(m): 8:33pm On May 01, 2021
justcallmenuel:
Installation done and dusted.

2 unit of 220AH Suc Cam tubular battery. (With 3yrs warranty)
2.3kva 24v Microtek inverter
60A Cinemax MPPT Cc.

Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

How much for installation of this set without solar

1 Like

Re: Dealers And Suppliers Of Solar Equipments, Battery, Panels Etc At Affordable Pr by Eazeee(m): 10:38am On Mar 03, 2022
justcallmenuel:
220AH 12v Suc Cam tubular battery (Indian) still available, with 36 months warranty, #108,000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461.

Can 2 of this battery charge a 5kva inverter? Where's ur address? How good is this battery
Re: Dealers And Suppliers Of Solar Equipments, Battery, Panels Etc At Affordable Pr by justcallmenuel(m): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
Eazeee:

Can 2 of this battery charge a 5kva inverter? Where's ur address? How good is this battery
Yeah it can. Alaba international market
Re: Dealers And Suppliers Of Solar Equipments, Battery, Panels Etc At Affordable Pr by identitylenz(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hi mr, I'm interested to buy this o for a 3 bedroom flat just to power TV, fan , pumping machine .... I've been following each of your post trying to under what it is the inverter , batteries etc but I'm lost if you could tell me precisely the one I need for my description I'd be thankful!

1 Like

Re: Dealers And Suppliers Of Solar Equipments, Battery, Panels Etc At Affordable Pr by money121(m): 12:42pm On Aug 15
justcallmenuel:
We’re dealers and suppliers of solar equipment such as: Solar panels, inverters, deep cycle batteries, solar charge controller, solar street lights, UPS, solar lamps & General merchants. You can reach us on 08168986461

You’re the worst seller I’ve met online.. no manner of approach to customers, no regard for customers, shouting at your customer like a tout that you are.. you shouldn’t be doing business, you should be at the bus stop shouting like an agbero that you are rather than doing business.. I won’t advice anyone on this forum to patronize him cos he’s not worth it at all…

SOLAR INVERTER SCAMMER ON NAIRALAND

PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS SERIAL SCAMMER
Re: Dealers And Suppliers Of Solar Equipments, Battery, Panels Etc At Affordable Pr by justcallmenuel(m): 1:23pm On Aug 15
money121:

You’re the worst seller I’ve met online.. no manner of approach to customers, no regard for customers, shouting at your customer like a tout that you are.. you shouldn’t be doing business, you should be at the bus stop shouting like an agbero that you are rather than doing business.. I won’t advice anyone on this forum to patronize him cos he’s not worth it at all…

You lack manners that will why you will never own a factory like that till you leave this earth.. you will continue to be an errand boy for your oga (ide roofing ) till you leave this earth.. bet me!!

Re: Dealers And Suppliers Of Solar Equipments, Battery, Panels Etc At Affordable Pr by justcallmenuel(m): 1:25pm On Aug 15
money121:

You lack manners that’s why you will never own a factory like that till you leave this earth.. bet me!

Re: Dealers And Suppliers Of Solar Equipments, Battery, Panels Etc At Affordable Pr by money121(m): 3:31pm On Aug 15
justcallmenuel:

Yeah it can. Alaba international market
Alaba Int'l oga SCAMMER LET HAVE YOUR FULL ADDRESS grin grin

ERRAND BOY FOR ALABA

BIGGEST SCAMMER ON SOLAR BUSINESS ON NAIRALAND

SCAMMMERRR
Re: Dealers And Suppliers Of Solar Equipments, Battery, Panels Etc At Affordable Pr by Emelisroofing: 7:50pm On Aug 15

1 Like

Re: Dealers And Suppliers Of Solar Equipments, Battery, Panels Etc At Affordable Pr by Emelisroofing: 8:00pm On Aug 15
IF NA SEND DEM SEND YOU TELL them say you no see MONEY121 EVIDENCE PLENTY TOP ROOFER WHO GOD HAS BLESS NO MAN CAN DESTROY

1 Like

Re: Dealers And Suppliers Of Solar Equipments, Battery, Panels Etc At Affordable Pr by Emelisroofing: 8:08pm On Aug 15
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF SCAMMER..
PERSON WEY SAY HIM GO SPOIL OUR own God go spoil your own.
MONEY121 NUMBER 1 ROOFER IN NIGERIA
JEALOUSY will finish you
You can never go far in this your solar scamming business you no go build factory NKR AJE

1 Like

Re: Dealers And Suppliers Of Solar Equipments, Battery, Panels Etc At Affordable Pr by Emelisroofing: 8:13pm On Aug 15
YOU WANT SAGA IF NOT Why will you come here to write rubbish ABOUT a reputable seller, roofer and dealer MONEY121
WAS YOUR MONEY STOLEN did he steal from you did you not get what you paid for afterwards...WHY are you trying to tarnish a honest business Man like MONEY121.
IGBO MAN GBUO GI DERE

1 Like

Re: Dealers And Suppliers Of Solar Equipments, Battery, Panels Etc At Affordable Pr by Emelisroofing: 8:24pm On Aug 15
you're a bitter soul...Mr Igbo man get factory NKR
Na Igbo man get factory NA MONEY 121 BE TOP ROOFER
SO go hug transformer😠
How can someone be soo evul like you
WITH this attitude you can't reach anywhere in this you solar scamming business
MONEY 121 TOP ROOFER AND A RESPECTABLE
ROOFING MACHANT

1 Like

Re: Dealers And Suppliers Of Solar Equipments, Battery, Panels Etc At Affordable Pr by Emelisroofing: 8:29pm On Aug 15
Scammer ScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammer
ScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammerScammer
Re: Dealers And Suppliers Of Solar Equipments, Battery, Panels Etc At Affordable Pr by Emelisroofing: 8:37pm On Aug 15
BACK TO SENDER if dem send you tell them
MONEY121 IS 7 Step Ahead..TOP ROOFING MACHANT IN NIGERIA GO CHECK TRACK RECORD. So you think you can tarnish someones image and yours would stand NEVER! WHAT YOU PAID FOR YOU GOT WHY CALLING HIM A scama.... If there was delays in processing,arrangements and supplying and you are present in the factory..what is scamming THERE IF NOT THAT you're EVUL EKWENSU NMADU

1 Like

Re: Dealers And Suppliers Of Solar Equipments, Battery, Panels Etc At Affordable Pr by Emelisroofing: 8:38pm On Aug 15
BACK TO SENDER if dem send you tell them
MONEY121 IS 7 Step Ahead..TOP ROOFING MACHANT IN NIGERIA GO CHECK TRACK RECORD. So you think you can tarnish someones image and yours would stand NEVER! WHAT YOU PAID FOR YOU GOT WHY CALLING HIM A scama.... If there was delays in processing,arrangements and supplying and you are present in the factory..what is scamming THERE IF NOT THAT you're EVUL EKWENSU NMADU. Stop it Mr na Igbo man get factory NKR
Re: Dealers And Suppliers Of Solar Equipments, Battery, Panels Etc At Affordable Pr by Emelisroofing: 11:02pm On Aug 15
False information about MONEY121
IMRAN ROOFING TOP ROOFER
SOMEONE THAT CAME TO FACTORY SAW EVERYTHING BEFORE PAYMENT IS SHOUTING SCAMER... people that we HAVEN'T met before patronise us peaceful this bitter soul on your app want to tarnished A RESPECTABLE ROOFER LIKE MONEY121..
Re: Dealers And Suppliers Of Solar Equipments, Battery, Panels Etc At Affordable Pr by money121(m): 11:03pm On Aug 15
justcallmenuel:
10w Cloud solar standing fan available, #13000. Call/WhatsApp us on 08168986461

EMMA THE SOLAR PANEL SCAMMER   (+234 816 898 6461) ALABA INT'L ERRAND BOY
Re: Dealers And Suppliers Of Solar Equipments, Battery, Panels Etc At Affordable Pr by Emelisroofing: 11:14pm On Aug 15
you came saw what you're looking for paid for it and it was supplied to you ..
What' de fovck is scammer go check your dic ewu awusa...lies MEN WITHOUT HONOUR BLACK MAN where is your sense reasoning..
Na MONEY121 get the factory

YOU want it dirty you will get it dirty

1 Like

Re: Dealers And Suppliers Of Solar Equipments, Battery, Panels Etc At Affordable Pr by money121(m): 2:20pm On Aug 28
[quote author=justcallmenuel post=131519815][/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXoxaoAew0k?si=cEhKa0a9BrIq5Og9

More win to Us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SIM Router With Battery(mifi) For Glo.mtn,airtel And Etisalat---12,500 / Amgray Logistics: We Help You Buy On Ebay, Amazon Etc And Ship To Nigeria $4/LBS / How Do I Activate My New Gt Bank Atm Card ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.