Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Creating Your 2020 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Creating Your 2020 (183 Views)

How Did Your 2020 go, Were You Able To Secure A Job? / Share Your 2020 Vision (how Much Do You Need To Start The Year) / Creating Your 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creating Your 2020 by FavourWhyte(m): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2019
The first place
I read a short piece online and I was putting the pieces together how it affects me and others.
The short but mind shifting article made me to engage in some critical thinking.

Many people are waiting until 1st of January 2020 before they start making plans or engaging the popular one " new year resolutions".

The truth is that whatever you desire to be in year 2020 depends solely on what you do today.

People play down on the power of maximizing today and focus on tomorrow. You can't have a greater tomorrow if you don't lay the foundation today.

You must change your mindset now to have a great 2020.
Start today to put into place working strategies.

If you don't start arranging your life now and wait until 1st of January, you may be highly frustrated.

The life you want in 2020 can be gotten by using today to lay a solid foundation that you can build on tomorrow.

Start today to take a step closer to your dream and stop waiting for tomorrow when you have not done anything today.

A farmer who does not plant today can't have any harvest tomorrow.

As we all look towards year 2020 please start now to put yourself in the right shape.

I have seen people who want to go into 2020 without setting up any strategies to help them win or stand out.

There is work to be done today for you to win tomorrow because nobody wins by accident.

This is not a sermon but an awakening.

You must have sense today for tomorrow.
Stop dreaming of a better tomorrow when you have not done anything today.

This is a major problem in Nigeria, we want a better Nigeria tomorrow but we fail to maximize today.

Don't go into year 2020 handicapped because if you do, you will still blame the government and your environment for your misfortune.
The ball lies in your court and only you get to play it the way you desire.
You want a better tomorrow right? No problem because my question is what have you done today that will help you

Favour Whyte
Personal development coach, talent to profit coach and author

(1) (Reply)

Reviews On Some Best Smartwatches For You / Partners And Investors Needed ASAP / World Technology And Innovation Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.