Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

How Did Your 2020 go, Were You Able To Secure A Job? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Did Your 2020 go, Were You Able To Secure A Job? (327 Views)

Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? / Workplace Christmas Bonus: What Did Your Workplace Give Out As Christmas Bonus / How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Your 2020 go, Were You Able To Secure A Job? by blazesam(m): 7:20am On Dec 29, 2020
All glory to God , I made it through as I was employed by Airtel Nigeria as an ASM.. And I also gave job out myself in my new barber shop.
Re: How Did Your 2020 go, Were You Able To Secure A Job? by popsy2(m): 7:22am On Dec 29, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: How Did Your 2020 go, Were You Able To Secure A Job? by doggedfighter(f): 7:24am On Dec 29, 2020
Very good

1 Like

Re: How Did Your 2020 go, Were You Able To Secure A Job? by parkervero(m): 7:28am On Dec 29, 2020
Congrats man! More blessings....

1 Like

Re: How Did Your 2020 go, Were You Able To Secure A Job? by Pochettino(f): 7:47am On Dec 29, 2020
With your shocking grammar? shocked shocked I smell lies

1 Like

Re: How Did Your 2020 go, Were You Able To Secure A Job? by blazesam(m): 8:15am On Dec 29, 2020
With your good Grammer, what have you archived with it, are you been paid for it? Rubbish, that y northerners are ahead of most of u. Not what I speak but what I do. Mumu

Pochettino:
With your shocking grammar? shocked shocked I smell lies
Re: How Did Your 2020 go, Were You Able To Secure A Job? by Pochettino(f): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2020
blazesam:
With your good Grammer, what have you archived with it, are you been paid for it? Rubbish, that y northerners are ahead of most of u. Not what I speak but what I do. Mumu

An ASM in a multinational corporation like Airtel requires proper education to excel. So its either you are a liar & scammer or you are a factory worker.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Your 2020 go, Were You Able To Secure A Job? by blazesam(m): 10:39am On Dec 29, 2020
Don’t complain about someone who speaks broken English if you can't speak their language. English is a language. Not a measure of intelligence. It means they know another language.

Pochettino:

An ASM in a multinational corporation like Airtel requires proper education to excel. So its either you are a liar & scammer or you are a factory worker.
Re: How Did Your 2020 go, Were You Able To Secure A Job? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
How did your 2020 went go.

(1) (Reply)

Create Your First Website! / Project Team Lead, Needed! / Copywriting In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.