Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

How To End 2019 Well - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To End 2019 Well (188 Views)

Gamble Wants To End My Life....help Me Please / Only For Those Who Want To End This Year With 6 Figures / Dangote Refinery: Graduate Trainees Vow To End Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To End 2019 Well by FavourWhyte(m): 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
You will end well
Waking up this morning I felt a bit tired but the consciousness that the year has not ended made me to stand up.
I also woke up to another message in a group I belong to on facebook celebrating my consistency.

I am writing this to you yes you feeling downcasted as if the world has ended for you.
I am writing this to you that sees others post how things are going well for them on social media and you ask yourself when will your day come.

I am writing this to you thinking how the next meal will come to you.
I am talking to you that thinks you don't have anything to offer.
I am talking to you whose business has experienced ups and down and you have come to the end of your wits.

I am talking to you out there that measure yourself with other people lives.
This is for you that has nothing coming to you.

I have one thing to tell you which is
YOU SHALL END WELL!

Don't allow yourself play the pity or blame game.

Things will get better for you so start today to push one more time and don't give up because you can still achieve great things this year.

You can climb that high mountain in front of you and become the best.
You can get that dream car or house.
You can make progress and right the wrongs of yesterday today.

You will reap if you faint not in your pursuit of greatness.

Don't allow anyone tell you what you can't achieve.

If you start today you have 29 days to develop strong habits that will see you soar in 2020.

You are still in the game so don't disqualify yourself.

To your greatness!
#uncommonthoughts

I decided to listen to Teni 'Uyo Meyo' this morning.

Favour Whyte
Freelance writer, talent to profit coach and personal development coach

(1) (Reply)

Serice Https://www.andorracf.com/world-junior-hockey-championships-2020/ / If You Have Been Thinking On How To Become Self-employed Watch This Video / If You Need A Lucrative Job Without Working For Anyone Click My Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.