Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,401 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Moist Beach - A New Paradise In The Heart Of Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moist Beach - A New Paradise In The Heart Of Lagos (7149 Views)

Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video / Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos / Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moist Beach - A New Paradise In The Heart Of Lagos by travelwaka: 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
I have had the opportunity to visit at least 85% of all the over 30 beaches in Lagos. But I have never seen a beach this beautiful in terms of the beauty, the serenity, and putting attention to details. and I kid you not. This beach is really beautiful.
It is located in Lagos in the heart of Victoria island in Oniru. It is within the Oniru Royal beach.
For different reasons I have had the opportunity to visit a lot of places within Lagos and different parts of Nigeria either for fun, tours, organizing corporate tours, or taking clients to different tourist attraction or sometimes invited by the tourist destination.

There are so many beautiful places in Nigeria that you wouldn't believe such places exists. But it's my job to find them and bring them to you.

1. Entrance
2. the bar
3. The bar
4. The indoor arena

Source: https://www.travelwaka.com/moist-beach-club-oniru-lagos/

Re: Moist Beach - A New Paradise In The Heart Of Lagos by travelwaka: 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
I love the scenes from this beach and I think the Nigerian tourism is fast growing and this beach will just make you fall in love with nature over and over again.

Please If you have questions on anything about this place or tourism in Nigeria. please ask nicely. I am here to make sure yall have information to the best of the best places in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Moist Beach - A New Paradise In The Heart Of Lagos by travelwaka: 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
Everything You need to know about Moist beach
It is a luxury and exclusive beach, they try as much as possible to keep it sane. During the weekend sometimes you have to make reservations else you might be denied access, however you could also get lucky. Now this beach is the quiet in the afternoon , But at night it is a beach club where everything goes crazy LOL.
It is a beach with high security, you and your properties are safe however entry is subject to admittance by the security.

1. Outdoor
2. Full Front View
3. Front View
4. Side View

Re: Moist Beach - A New Paradise In The Heart Of Lagos by travelwaka: 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
Videos from this beach will blow your mind

See the video from Moist beach, watch it to the end to see how it looks like at night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoFvygr816c
Re: Moist Beach - A New Paradise In The Heart Of Lagos by travelwaka: 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
Moist beach operates as beach restaurant and a beach club so entry is free, but to gain access into Moist Beach, you will need to pay 1,000 Naira to gain access into Oniru Beach where Moist Beach is located. However, you will need to sometimes make a reservation if you plan to go during the peak period and if you planning to go off peak period especially during the day, you can just walk into the beach.

Cost of entering Oniru beach is 1,000
Cost of parking at Oniru beach is 200

where is the beach located?
This beach is located inside Oniru Royal Beach beside Landmark event centre.
It is about 5 minutes drive from Eko Hotel and Civic Centre and 10 minutes drive from Lekki Phase one

Cost of the foods and Drink here
Just like every other luxury place you can think of, the cost of food and drinks is on the average and a little pricy. But nothing out of this world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moist Beach - A New Paradise In The Heart Of Lagos by travelwaka: 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
I love the serenity here, you can decide to flaunt your bikinis without the fear of being harassed.
These are the facilities at this beach,

1. A swimming pool
2. A bar
3. A VIP Lounge Area
4. Outdoor beach experience
5. Pool side bar
6. A club
7. A restaurant etc

Re: Moist Beach - A New Paradise In The Heart Of Lagos by travelwaka: 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
lalasticlala some day I am gonna take you here for a bottle of drinks grin

More pictures from the Moist beach club

Re: Moist Beach - A New Paradise In The Heart Of Lagos by tot(f): 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
travelwaka:
I have had the opportunity to visit at least 85% of all the over 30 beaches in Lagos. But I have never seen a beach this beautiful in terms of the beauty, the serenity, and putting attention to details. and I kid you not. This beach is really beautiful.

Source: https://www.travelwaka.com/moist-beach-club-oniru-lagos/

You are doing a great job travelwaka. I didn't even realise we had up to 5 beaches in Lagos, not to mention over 30.
Re: Moist Beach - A New Paradise In The Heart Of Lagos by travelwaka: 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2019
tot:

You are doing a great job travelwaka. I didn't even realise we had up to 5 beaches in Lagos, not to mention over 30.

There are so many beaches in Lagos, I did a post on it here https://www.travelwaka.com/list-of-beaches-in-lagos-and-their-locations/

2 Likes

Re: Moist Beach - A New Paradise In The Heart Of Lagos by Mykel51(m): 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
Great job you doing bro, definitely contacting you on my vacation
Re: Moist Beach - A New Paradise In The Heart Of Lagos by travelwaka: 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
Mykel51:
Great job you doing bro, definitely contacting you on my vacation

We will be looking forward to that. Lets show you all the beautiful places in Nigeria. You can follow us on www.instagram.com/travelwaka_tours for more updates

1 Like

Re: Moist Beach - A New Paradise In The Heart Of Lagos by pocohantas(f): 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
where is the beach located?
This beach is located inside Oniru Royal Beach beside Landmark event centre.

Very beautiful.

A beach inside a beach.

I guess the main beach was being abused or not raking in enough. Some capitalist decided to buy a portion, rebrand it and make it for the sane and elite. Very smart o
Re: Moist Beach - A New Paradise In The Heart Of Lagos by Rexnegro(m): 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2019
a resort would have been better to describe this..the whole beach feelin is lost with the sight of those storey buildings and the dredged portion in front . above all the settings is nice .
Re: Moist Beach - A New Paradise In The Heart Of Lagos by travelwaka: 2:25am On Dec 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Very beautiful.

A beach inside a beach.

I guess the main beach was being abused or not raking in enough. Some capitalist decided to buy a portion, rebrand it and make it for the sane and elite. Very smart o

Even Oniru beach has been upgraded but this is more like a VVIP and it's strictly exclusive
Re: Moist Beach - A New Paradise In The Heart Of Lagos by ligho18: 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
Heard a table for 10 is 250k. Is that a fact or someone is just messing with me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moist Beach - A New Paradise In The Heart Of Lagos by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 27, 2019
ligho18:
Heard a table for 10 is 250k. Is that a fact or someone is just messing with me?

OP please confirm this oo, before people go there and they bounce them abeg.

Is it 250k for a table of 10 people or not?

Yay or Nay!

travelwaka
Re: Moist Beach - A New Paradise In The Heart Of Lagos by Onlinealaba(m): 7:29am On Dec 27, 2019
Very nice place tho
Re: Moist Beach - A New Paradise In The Heart Of Lagos by travelwaka: 8:03am On Dec 27, 2019
ligho18:
If you go as a group of ten you may be required to make reservations first and yes a fee may apply but individually you can just walk in,
Re: Moist Beach - A New Paradise In The Heart Of Lagos by travelwaka: 8:05am On Dec 27, 2019
truthsayer009:

OP please confirm this oo, before people go there and they bounce them abeg.

Is it 250k for a table of 10 people or not?

Yay or Nay!

travelwaka

Now I have heard so many conflicting stories, sometimes they say that to bounce some people from gaining access to the facility while of you go at a peak time with a group say over 10 you might be required to but food up to a certain amount.

(1) (Reply)

Arik Air 'Banned' From Abuja To London Route / New Gay Boy Group In Abuja Nigeria / Lagos State Govt Calls For Collection Of Unclaimed Drivers’ Licence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.