Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) (35850 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Davido Ft Naira Marley, Zlatan, Wurld – Sweet In The Middle / MP3 Download: Davido – Sweet In The Middle Ft. Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Wurld / Tekno – 'Agege' Ft Zlatan (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by DaddyMorenike: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Naira Marley na beast aswear!

Bros finish work with his British accent.

[s][/s]

Oga kip kwayet! No hit abi? Shey na your papa album Risky and Blow my mind dey?

gbas!
Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by JBoss25(m): 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
peacettw:
Song makes no sense. Save your data
grin
Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by OBku4(m): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
gustav25:

Atypical of a schizophrenia demented troubled individual who results to poorly constructed jabs centred around parents when he has been questioned of his intelligence quotient. You are an eyesore to the earth , go back to your planet of Major Dumbos nitwit

cry
Omo, see grammar. abeg make person interpret o
Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
All these Naija songs just sounds the same nowadays.
Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by Toks2008(m): 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
nairafame:
Multiple award-winning superstar, Davido features Naira Marley, Zlatan and WurlD on the song titled “Sweet In The Middle“, produced by Shizzi.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVte8a_2q80

Not impressed
Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by justifyme(m): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
Aye melody them
Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by seanmozilla: 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
Vortex369:
Is it not scam to take advantage of the news of dead of Juice Wrld and lie blatantly they they were making music before he died, then feature an unknown called Wurld?

There should be penalty for propaganda and using someone's name to profit.
The best you could have done is to keep quiet...

Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by encryptjay(m): 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
Jeffrey12:
Sweet in the middle Can you do a split in the middle? Sit in the middle I just wanna chuk you like needle. kiss tongue
Naira Marley surprised me with his entry sha. Maybe he could do some songs in English.
Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by chocboi78(m): 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
How many of y'all noticed naira Marley showed his versatility with dat delivery....though m not a davido fan,I rili like d jam

1 Like

Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by Rocboy112: 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
Spar7tan:
A good time album is a crap, sorry to say, I'm disappointed in this guy for the first time.

No single HIT in that album, abi I dont know a definition of a hit again?
bad bele
Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by Realfrankie(m): 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
Castigator005:
[Another haters,repent before it's too late!quote author=iCauseTrouble post=85056806]Nothing dey the music and the video. Just overhyped

Na you go dance the music for club pass
Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by rahztafari(m): 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
Vortex369:
Is it not scam to take advantage of the news of dead of Juice Wrld and lie blatantly they they were making music before he died, then feature an unknown called Wurld?

Omo, me just weak for dz ur post ooo. Which one is juice wrld where wurld dey. Bro, Abeg dey listen to good vibes oo..

See how u exposed ursef here sha

1 Like

Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by Sleevia: 10:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
Spar7tan:
A good time album is a crap, sorry to say, I'm disappointed in this guy for the first time.

Zlanta and Marley did better than Davido in this song sef.
Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by hopexter(m): 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
I even rich the girl middle she no sweet at all, no ringtones, no nothing

You're a mumu man but funny tho grin grin grin
Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by Kimikazi2: 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
I just wasted my data angry
Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Naira Marley na beast aswear!

Bros finish work with his British accent.

[s][/s]

Oga kip kwayet! No hit abi? Shey na your papa album Risky and Blow my mind dey?

You must be terrible with English and been exposed to wack English to consider NM's accent as British.
His accent is no better than the accent of the average Nigerian who went to a proper school and doesn't idolise wack artistes.
Take a visit to your village this yuletide, you would hear something that could sound a bit similar to an imported accent from those who have returned home from 'the abroad'.
Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by Hokage001(m): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
Spar7tan:

The album is shit_(correct)
No hit song_Kinda untrue_At least IF and FALL dey there _ Suporrted by DISTURBANCE,ONE THING,RISKY AND BLOW MY MIND
Those are the only sensible track on the full album
Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by Hokage001(m): 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2019
Offpoint:
David should have stick to releasing singles, I don't know who the hell advised him to released an Album.

It's a good thing to listen to frog noises once in awhile... when the frog decides to....

battery dead
He dey find GRAMMYS AWARD�
Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by okenwaa(m): 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
[quote author=Vortex369 post=85057003]Is it not scam to take advantage of the news of dead of Juice Wrld and lie blatantly they they were making music before he died, then feature an unknown called Wurld?

There should be penalty for propaganda and using someone's name to profit.[/quote

WurlD is in the world of his own.

Bros listen to your kpangalo music in peace and stop showing your zero knowledge of naija music/musicians everywhere you go.
Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
not a bad jam.listened to it I'd rate it 6/10
Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by okenwaa(m): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
Naira Marley and WurlD did justice to the jam..
Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
chocboi78:
How many of y'all noticed naira Marley showed his versatility with dat delivery....though m not a davido fan,I rili like d jam
Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by Barrywest(m): 12:40am On Dec 20, 2019
Vortex369:

I did not cause your depraved state of suffering, take your bitterness to your Dad who couldnt afford a condom.
Oga, shut your fucking mouth, wurld was has been in the Nigeria music industry, even when juice wrld was alive,
From the "abi ni tio" you are wrong.
You're fucking myopic and trapped in your enclosed world...
Make research before you spit out balderdash..
And learn to accept corrections, it makes you better.
Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by Captaincee(m): 3:00am On Dec 20, 2019
Nice video grin
Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by somtookeke(m): 5:05am On Dec 20, 2019
Davido – Sweet In The Middle Ft. Wurld, Naira Marley, Zlatan (VIDEO)

Davido dishes out the visuals for the fan-favorite single which was off his recently released album “A Good Time“.

Watch video

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/davido-sweet-in-middle-ft-wurld-naira.html

1 Share

Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by Rilley(m): 5:37am On Dec 20, 2019
Omittesb:

will you keep kwayet

who told you wurld is unknown here in Nigeria. it just means you don't listen to good music, go and download Ego or trobul by wurld and listen before coming here to write nonsense.
Juice Wrld even with his lucid dreams can't beat our very own wurld in vibes.
Ode
Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by Presius(m): 5:41am On Dec 20, 2019
Vortex369:

you be mugu. believe
Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by TundeCole(m): 7:02am On Dec 20, 2019
Video inspired by Tupac's "Carlifonia Love"....... Gottia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Songs That Rocked Nigeria In 2014 / Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) / Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.