Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" (69626 Views)

Dino Melaye Buys G-wagon Limousine Bulletproof Worth Over $1.2 Million / Regina Daniel Acquired A New G-wagon Benz / Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" by Bluethong: 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" by popweezy(m): 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
B
Re: Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" by ayoblinks(m): 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
2020 na my year, believe it or not

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" by oglalasioux(m): 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Have u invested in yours ?

He made a valid statement

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" by Adiwana: 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Your dog? Does your have 100m of its own ..oga park well you cannot possibly have bah more than I do ...from your comment I know you are a broke ass , na una dey advise people to invest grin grin invest in what ? Gerrout ..I swear you are a broke ass

Lol.Internet of all things is very funny. Na here we dey see unsolicited advise. If he was giving himself same advise,he won't have the time to give an advise

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" by Hoodbilonia: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
I once blew 4m on nonsense
If only i had invested earlier. (Maybe bought gold chain of 2.5m,camry of 1.5m)
Money is like spirit
Once u take off that cap
Its gone

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" by stagger: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
Does he even have landed property? Or investments? What company business does he own?

Nada!

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" by ArticleBeast: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
Kingpee2:
Thats how dumb you are ,your senselessness is on the high rise of 5G ,go to school to read common advice you can not,my dog is living a better life than you ,slowpoke..
Just simple question of Yes or No na u start insult. Looks like the question made you question your existence. It go better for us all.

3 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" by Lekison(m): 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
Kingpee2:
Like I said earlier my dog has a better life than you ,I’ll definitely be a god father to you if you eventually get to know me, go and have ur space in the gutter where you belong ...
fatality

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" by DenreleDave(m): 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
Kingpee2:
Like I said earlier my dog has a better life than you ,I’ll definitely be a god father to you if you eventually get to know me, go and have ur space in the gutter where you belong ...

Sir kingpee, i

Can I be ur godson? Make we share contact na, Atleast na person God dey use help another person

Sir kingpee

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" by jakandeola(m): 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
pocohantas:
Same dude that said his mum is a teacher and dad an engineer or whatever on HipTv. Abi did he run away from home?

Celebrities and their grass to grace stories.

one u see a rich guy u start jumping up as a parrot

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" by Iamsammy(m): 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
pocohantas:
Same dude that said his mum is a teacher and dad an engineer or whatever on HipTv. Abi did he run away from home?

small doctor is truly bike rider and conductor, na agege the guy grow up na

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" by damtan(m): 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Buhahahha I no fit lafff

Corporate beggar grin
SMH....You no dig
Re: Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" by airminem(f): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
The other day small doctor was crying when his porche car was dent.
Nice one smiley
Re: Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" by NaijadrivaCars: 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
From Porshe Cayenne to G Wagon, Ain!!!
Re: Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" by Femijohn198: 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
Kingpee2:
I don laugh tire,two hungry people wey the struggle bone ..

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" by wetmenow: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
Congratulations to him
Re: Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" by mkoabiola: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
Audio G wagon

Anytime i remember as d guy de sing got one national evenway Apc organised.

He say....

Buhari ye masun...GBA ko je.

Buhari stop sleeping.

D Fulani man jus de doze off ontop chair....
Say wetin ds guy de sing..

He jus de shake head ontop chair way he sit down.

He must b wondering how ds guy made it to Aso Villa to come perform

.he is a lucky guy though
Re: Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" by SoloQuine(m): 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2019
Kingpee2:
Hello boss...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" by Culin(f): 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2019
Aain!
Re: Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" by mukthar2000(m): 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2019
We sabii the boy Weller, the conducted from agege pencinemal to Ikeja, pero bus stop na him sure base were perfor be him master. Guy ride on na ur time.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" by Angelfrost(m): 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
Shelloween:
Some people do listen to your whack songs after all.

Some??! What else does the average Nigerian listen to all day long??!... Crap sells in Naija. grin

3 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" by KayCee92(m): 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2019
arodavoo:
Àwọn ọmọ yahoo yahoo, using music to do cover up

December is here, check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam

Hate speech spotted....which organization is in charge again. Let me just call efcc, icpc, npf, DSS.....make una come carry this guy. He has to prove his claims. grin

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" by jeff1607(m): 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
Kingpee2:
Thats how dumb you are ,your senselessness is on the high rise of 5G ,go to school to read common advice you can not,my dog is living a better life than you ,slowpoke..

kinda interested in this, kindly show the brands of dog food your dog eats and his kennel

3 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" by batstan(m): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
pocohantas:

grin
Guy! Wake up, here even radio technician is called an engineer.

Teacher get different levels.
grin

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" by DelphiOracle(m): 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2019
SarkinYarki:

haha. I too nairaland.
Re: Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" by andrewbaba44: 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
SarkinYarki:

No mind am

Person wey never make money Na em wan invest

You should have tell him to make money first

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" by Torg77: 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Have you invested in yours?
Re: Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" by andrewbaba44: 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2019
Look at small doctor

Anyway we go school just go get the degree

Education doesn’t mean you will be rich
Re: Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" by Larrykaysail(m): 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
SarkinYarki:

truth is bitter he his saying the fact..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) / Mercy Eke Buys Venza For Her Sister, Promise, As Birthday Gift / Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.