Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Ends 2019 In 31st Place - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Ends 2019 In 31st Place (26165 Views)

FIFA Ranking: Nigeria Ahead Of Ivory Coast, Haaland’s Norway After Biggest Move / CAF Approves Use Of VAR In AFCON 2019 In Egypt / Nigeria Ends Commonwealth Games With 24 Medals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Ends 2019 In 31st Place by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 20, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
You will beat? What makes you think you can beat Ghana and Cameroon? when was the last time the supper eagles beat Ghana’s black stars? Football is not played with mouth,huh?

Ghana that couldn't qualify for afcon, any team will likely beat Ghana, not just Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Ends 2019 In 31st Place by anthonytochukwu(m): 8:40am On Dec 20, 2019
Good.
Re: Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Ends 2019 In 31st Place by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 20, 2019
chiboy1116:
where's Algeria , Egypt , Cameroon undecided

Algeria is 35

Re: Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Ends 2019 In 31st Place by CSTR2: 9:45am On Dec 20, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
You will beat? What makes you think you can beat Ghana and Cameroon? when was the last time the supper eagles beat Ghana’s black stars? Football is not played with mouth,huh?

We already beat Cameroon 4-0 very recently in the World Cup qualifiers.

Ghana is even a worse team than Cameroon.
Re: Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Ends 2019 In 31st Place by chiboy1116: 10:01am On Dec 20, 2019
Algerian2:

Algeria is 35
yea but they are the champions of the continent.
Re: Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Ends 2019 In 31st Place by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
chiboy1116:
yea but they are the champions of the continent.

Its a point system . algeria was ranked 67 in the begining of the year . thanks to the last year good performance , no lose in the 17 last match ( 13 win , 4 draw) they jumped to the rank 35
Re: Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Ends 2019 In 31st Place by 360command: 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
Kuana:
Ghana, Cameroon and Senagal have gone far in FIFA WORLD CUP than Nigeria. Nigeria just dey use wayo dey win Under17,
Nigeria have never pass 2nd round in the history of Football. EVERYTHING NA CORRUPTION

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10456179_worldcupcountriesbestresultsandhosts_png143c0a71659c49552908ea624b737ce1
Nigeria has gone far in all of fifa tournament than any nation you put above. I am talking of both Male and female level combine together..
Re: Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Ends 2019 In 31st Place by Robenna(m): 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
Common 9ja
Re: Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Ends 2019 In 31st Place by Robenna(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
sureteeboy:
That's wonderful. Never run out of space while trying to save your quality football moments
Get high quality 32GB Samsung sd Cards for just #2 500. Check signature for details .
U Be Thief
Re: Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Ends 2019 In 31st Place by robosky02(m): 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
DelphiOracle:
shhhh. What about Algeria

Who know them
Re: Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Ends 2019 In 31st Place by DelphiOracle(m): 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2019
robosky02:

Who know them
who won the last nations cup? After Afcon 2019, have they lost any match?
Re: Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Ends 2019 In 31st Place by GENEGIRIA: 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
Stop talking rubbish. Football is played in the field, not with mouth. Do you remember the last time nigeria beat Ghana? You guys sit somewhere and start hallucinating. Are you saying all this crap because of the quality of players of the Ghanaian team?

You guys don’t learn,huh? Nigeria has never found is easy against Ghana. Go and ask you fore fathers.

Ghana is not easy team to beat in the world. no matter the players that represent that country. Ghana has been beating Nigeria since Lord Lugard time and they will always flog Nigeria. Go and study your football history. There is nothing you or anybody can do about it.

The only problem with Ghana football was the protracted crisis in the football association in recent years. A new president has just emerged and Ghana football will soon rebound. But even in its current state, Nigeria is still a small boy to Ghana. That is the truth!
charliboy654:

Ghana that couldn't qualify for afcon, any team will likely beat Ghana, not just Nigeria.
Re: Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Ends 2019 In 31st Place by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 21, 2019
GENEGIRIA:

Stop talking rubbish. Football is played in the field, not with mouth. Do you remember the last time nigeria beat Ghana? You guys sit somewhere and start hallucinating. Are you saying all this crap because of the quality of players of the Ghanaian team?

You guys don’t learn,huh? Nigeria has never found is easy against Ghana. Go and ask you fore fathers.

Ghana is not easy team to beat in the world. no matter the players that represent that country. Ghana has been beating Nigeria since Lord Lugard time and they will always flog Nigeria. Go and study your football history. There is nothing you or anybody can do about it.

The only problem with Ghana football was the protracted crisis in the football association in recent years. A new president has just emerged and Ghana football will soon rebound. But even in its current state, Nigeria is still a small boy to Ghana. That is the truth!
Are u normal at all?
We are talking of performance in 2019, and u are here talking trash. Ghana and Nigeria last played in 2011, and the match was a draw. Since then Nigeria has gone on to win the afcon, qualify for world cup and came third in the just concluded afcon, what has Ghana achieved all this while. By recent performance Nigeria has been the better team. Abeg I don't have time for stupid people. Bye
Re: Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Ends 2019 In 31st Place by sureteeboy(m): 10:18am On Dec 21, 2019
Robenna:

U Be Thief
I'm a thief for selling 32GB SD Cards for #2 500?
Re: Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Ends 2019 In 31st Place by GENEGIRIA: 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
Foolish goat. Who the heck do you think you are? You think you wrote anything sensible? What do you h@ve stuffed inside your head? Pieces of paper? Nigeria won afcon, played in the World Cup bla bla bla nonsense crap!

Stvpid goat talking trash. Football is played on the field, not with mouth. Foolish mudder fugger

charliboy654:

Are u normal at all?
We are talking of performance in 2019, and u are here talking trash. Ghana and Nigeria last played in 2011, and the match was a draw. Since then Nigeria has gone on to win the afcon, qualify for world cup and came third in the just concluded afcon, what has Ghana achieved all this while. By recent performance Nigeria has been the better team. Abeg I don't have time for stupid people. Bye
Re: Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Ends 2019 In 31st Place by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
Foolish goat. Who the heck do you think you are? You think you wrote anything sensible? What do you h@ve stuffed inside your head? Pieces of paper? Nigeria won afcon, played in the World Cup bla bla bla nonsense crap!

Stvpid goat talking trash. Football is played on the field, not with mouth. Foolish mudder fugger

Lol, exactly response I was expecting, no single sense, we are talking of 2019 ranking and how Ghana performance has been poor, u dey argue pass world cup ode.
Re: Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Ends 2019 In 31st Place by GENEGIRIA: 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
Stvpid goat ranting nonsense again. How old are ? You sound like 5-year old kid. Listen and listen well. Who told you rankings determine who performs well and who doesn’t? Very stvpid logic. If rankings determine who wins, then why do we play football on the field and not allow rankings to determine match scores?

You have saw dust, or pieces of rag inside your head,ni?

charliboy654:

Lol, exactly response I was expecting, no single sense, we are talking of 2019 ranking and how Ghana performance has been poor, u dey argue pass world cup ode.
Re: Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Ends 2019 In 31st Place by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
Stvpid goat ranting nonsense again. How old are ? You sound like 5-year old kid. Listen and listen well. Who told you rankings determine who performs well and who doesn’t? Very stvpid logic. If rankings determine who wins, then why do we play football on the field and not allow rankings to determine match scores?

You have saw dust, or pieces of rag inside your head,ni?

Like u said football is played on the filed and not with mouth, so far Nigeria has been winning on the field and Ghana has not been winning. Kill urself cause u seems so pained. 12 3 bark
Re: Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Ends 2019 In 31st Place by GENEGIRIA: 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
RUBBISH TALK. Why don't you fvcking wait till the two teams meet before spewing tons of nonsense? everything will be settled on the field soon. what is all this foolishness? na today? Ghana has always beaten nigeria, even when Ghana wasn't playing at its best. why all this foolish talk, sef?

[s]
charliboy654:

Like u said football is played on the filed and not with mouth, so far Nigeria has been winning on the field and Ghana has not been winning. Kill urself cause u seems so pained. 12 3 bark
[/s]
Re: Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Ends 2019 In 31st Place by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
RUBBISH TALK. Why don't you fvcking wait till the two teams meet before spewing tons of nonsense? everything will be settled on the field soon. what is all this foolishness? na today? Ghana has always beaten nigeria, even when Ghana wasn't playing at its best. why all this foolish talk, sef?

[s][/s]
Is it that you are a dumbass or u don't understand English. Nigeria is better than Ghana base on their recent performance. What is too hard for u to understand. You are talking of old match I am talking of recent performance, what's your stress, why are u so dumb, Please don't quote me if u don't have anything to say.
Re: Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Ends 2019 In 31st Place by ikezudon(m): 11:49am On Dec 22, 2019
Re: Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Ends 2019 In 31st Place by GENEGIRIA: 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2019
Shut up, ediot! Such a fvcking mudder fugger. Base on recent performance? Which recent performance? Since your stvpidity doesn’t allow you to accept that fact that football is not like biscuit, or football is not a 2+2=4, keep talking like a fool.

charliboy654:

Is it that you are a dumbass or u don't understand English. Nigeria is better than Ghana base on their recent performance. What is too hard for u to understand. You are talking of old match I am talking of recent performance, what's your stress, why are u so dumb, Please don't quote me if u don't have anything to say.
Re: Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Ends 2019 In 31st Place by Robenna(m): 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
SEE UR NAME I Just Ask Questtion Answer Me
Re: Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Ends 2019 In 31st Place by swip88: 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thanks for this interesting news. I am currently using https://1xbetsport-gh.net/ where I like to watch different sport matches and to bet on sport. I also watch different results there, information about football players etc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi / Which Of These Trophies Is The Hardest To Win / Man Utd Sign Van De Beek From Ajax On A 5-Year Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.