Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,418 members, 7,812,234 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Pls Guys , I Need Your Help !! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pls Guys , I Need Your Help !! (363 Views)

Pls Guys Rate My Puppy / Pls Guys What Breed Of Dog Is This / Pls Guys A Male Dog And A Female Dog Which One Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Guys , I Need Your Help !! by bosst123: 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
My GSD’s are around 6 months old and I’m afraid they aren’t growing well . Please confirm if I have bought the right the GSD pls ������

Re: Pls Guys , I Need Your Help !! by Haroldjunior80(m): 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
They look like German shepherds quite alright, but underfed. By underfed, I don't mean you not feeding them o, but I mean you feeding them with the proper ration of the classes of food meant to make them grow normally as pups of their age should. Honestly, they look small for 6 month old German shepherds. Except they aren't pure. If you feed them using a proper diet plan meant for GSDs, they would excel. Below are pictures of mine at 3 months and one week old and at exactly 5 months old. Feeding dogs no be come chop, but if you could switch to a little bit more on the side of protein, they would do good. There are easy sources of protein out there that aren't that expensive. Just change their diet and they would do well. Nice dogs though brother.

Re: Pls Guys , I Need Your Help !! by bosst123: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
Wow your dog is cute . What feeding diet would you recommend ? Do you think if they get good diet , they would grow well?
Re: Pls Guys , I Need Your Help !! by bosst123: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
Can I get your WhatsApp please ?
Re: Pls Guys , I Need Your Help !! by Haroldjunior80(m): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
bosst123:
Wow your dog is cute . What feeding diet would you recommend ? Do you think if they get good diet , they would grow well?

Thanks bro. I'm sorry I derailed your thread a little bit.Yes, they would most definitely grow well if you give them a good diet bro. 08136193361 Hmu

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Puppy Or Want To Sell A Dog? DOGMARTTV / Please I Need Urgent Help For My Dog / Runt Pup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.