Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

President Buhari Bow And Pick Something On The Floor For This Man (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Bow And Pick Something On The Floor For This Man (Photos) (6870 Views)

Ministerial Screening: Akume Asked To Take A Bow And Go / Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife / Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Bow And Pick Something On The Floor For This Man (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
"World must humble and meekest President ever..."

"I love my president @MBuhari with passion,"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Bow And Pick Something On The Floor For This Man (Photos) by Shelloween(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lol
Re: President Buhari Bow And Pick Something On The Floor For This Man (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
Nonsense

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Bow And Pick Something On The Floor For This Man (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
What's the big deal about that? The man that is not humble to the constitution that he used the Quran to protect come on people don't be stupid.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Bow And Pick Something On The Floor For This Man (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
2018? Defintely that's not Buhari. It must be Jubril

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Bow And Pick Something On The Floor For This Man (Photos) by Lcf69(m): 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
Humility is no mistake bt in born n nurtured for use n d world to Benefit.... Pinned

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Bow And Pick Something On The Floor For This Man (Photos) by LadyExcellency: 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
Is Buhari a deity? That's what humans do.

Next opinion.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Bow And Pick Something On The Floor For This Man (Photos) by Slynation(m): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2019
Nawa oooO.......
Re: President Buhari Bow And Pick Something On The Floor For This Man (Photos) by oladele239(m): 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
If this hits front page then

I Musa will close gate

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Bow And Pick Something On The Floor For This Man (Photos) by Randy100: 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
You are free to lick the lifeless nyash

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Bow And Pick Something On The Floor For This Man (Photos) by jahsharon: 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
slimfit1:
What's the big deal about that? The man that is not humble to the constitution that he used the Quran to protect come on people don't be stupid.

This is no big deal men. It is a psychological thing, if you are humble at heart, then you will just do this unconciously. But a proud mother fuccking bastard will never ever. Major Geneal Muhammadu Buhari is of pure heart, some of his decisions may not go well with us but I think he has very very clear intensions. Goatluck Jonaddaft too can pick things on the groand for someone without even noticing it because he is naturally humble too beside being a drunk inefefctual buffoon. However, idiots like Obasanjo, Atikuchukwu can never ever do this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Bow And Pick Something On The Floor For This Man (Photos) by sweetonugbu: 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
He was picking his eyeglasses, he cannot see well without them

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Bow And Pick Something On The Floor For This Man (Photos) by writetopoker: 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
Jubril

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Bow And Pick Something On The Floor For This Man (Photos) by WildChild00(m): 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
oladele239:

I Musa will close gate

Musa I dey made shocked
Re: President Buhari Bow And Pick Something On The Floor For This Man (Photos) by Sukueponmalu: 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
slimfit1:
You sound like the stupid one here.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Bow And Pick Something On The Floor For This Man (Photos) by Bola146(f): 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
embarassed cry Is this a news

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Bow And Pick Something On The Floor For This Man (Photos) by Homers123(m): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
How the fvck is this now news worthy or an achievement? Damn.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Bow And Pick Something On The Floor For This Man (Photos) by Subzero047: 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
Zombies don't have news

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Bow And Pick Something On The Floor For This Man (Photos) by greatdreamer(m): 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lifeless humility

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Bow And Pick Something On The Floor For This Man (Photos) by alezzy13: 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
jahsharon:

[s]This is no big deal men. It is a psychological thing, if you are humble at heart, then you will just do this unconciously. But a proud mother fuccking bastard will never ever. Major Geneal Muhammadu Buhari is of pure heart, some of his decisions may not go well with us but I think he has very very clear intensions. Goatluck Jonaddaft too can pick things on the groand for someone without even noticing it because he is naturally humble too beside being a drunk inefefctual buffoon. However, idiots like Obasanjo, Atikuchukwu can never ever do this[/s].

All these fake antiques won't cut it. If really humble, he should start by obeying the rule of law.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Bow And Pick Something On The Floor For This Man (Photos) by BlackfireX: 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2019
Wetin atiku no go see for Cameroon
Re: President Buhari Bow And Pick Something On The Floor For This Man (Photos) by Katier00(f): 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
O really? Good work

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Bow And Pick Something On The Floor For This Man (Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=85052415][/quote]

But this doesn't even looks like buhari or I mine the only one not seeing it?
Re: President Buhari Bow And Pick Something On The Floor For This Man (Photos) by Perfectbeing(m): 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
I know many 60 years old who can't bend down
Re: President Buhari Bow And Pick Something On The Floor For This Man (Photos) by maya007: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
Ohk so because he bent his waist we shuld just start loving him again ? All of you are mad

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Bow And Pick Something On The Floor For This Man (Photos) by omowolewa: 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
Chai! see humbility
Re: President Buhari Bow And Pick Something On The Floor For This Man (Photos) by Lynx001: 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
Re: President Buhari Bow And Pick Something On The Floor For This Man (Photos) by helinues: 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
oladele239:

I Musa will close gate

Re: President Buhari Bow And Pick Something On The Floor For This Man (Photos) by ABCthingx: 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
People like OP will trade all their relatives if Kim jong un or whatever they call him pretends and picks a pen for them. And start claiming that he's the meekest man on earth. Awon Oponu. angry

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Bow And Pick Something On The Floor For This Man (Photos) by Zombiekiller010: 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
And so what?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria At 61: Sanwo-Olu Urges Nigerians Not To Lose Hope / Tinubu, Other Eminent Nigerians To Grace Zik Annual Lecture / Is KORO The Real Messiah For Lagos State??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.