Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

How To Create And Monitise Online Courses - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Create And Monitise Online Courses (153 Views)

Online Courses 2020 For Internationals Students / How To Create And Monitise Ebooks Using Your Smartphone. / Online Courses In Nigeria And How To Enroll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create And Monitise Online Courses by Femsolutionist(m): 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
HOW TO CREATE YOUR ONLINE COURSE IN 30 MINS

Infopreneurship is an aspect of business that deals with selling of vital informations to help meet the needs of people in areas where they are faced with challenges.

This area of business is yet to be fully explored till date by most  writers, authorities, teachers, lovers of ebooks etc.

I know you have the knowledge and certifications, but they are not just enough.

The most important is how beneficial are those knowledge meeting the needs of people in terms of adding values to life in terms of growth, development and productivity!

There are many authorities with books but yet they don't know about  how to create an online course or classroom to allow students learn at their convenience either via text, graphics or videos rather than going on YouTube.

Are you a writer, teacher, authority or a lover of ebooks content and will like to know how to explore the Infopreneurship niche come 2020 and beyond for the purpose of adding values to life and getting paid in return of the services?

If yes, reading this today is a blessing to you.

There are different stages in creating online courses, there are ways to go about choosing  sellable topics, how to give a catchy name to your courses, how to record your courses in video formats, text or graphics, how to locate and deliver your courses to high paying clients etc.

These and many other things are what I will be teaching you within 5 days to be fully ready to explore the Infopreneurship niche come 2020.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to accommodate morethan 20 participants at the moment for more effectiveness.

To participate, click � http:///2347089699443NOW.

I hope to see you in class soon
Re: How To Create And Monitise Online Courses by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
this is seriously amazing..i wld love to be ur student..can i join this current batch?

1 Like

Re: How To Create And Monitise Online Courses by Femsolutionist(m): 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
Yes. Reach me via signature

(1) (Reply)

Im Using This Opportunity To Introduce You To Meeting One On One Business Ideas / Why Should You Trust Writepaperforme? / Serious Talk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.