Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents (13174 Views)

Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt / Enugu Government Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents / Atiku Arrived Owerri Airport For Abia Campaign Rally-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
Unbiased1:

Lol. See this rejected child that doesn't know where he is from is claiming Igbo. Wonders shall never end.

Lol.......See me see wahala..

I have made it clear I am a full fledged Igboman and I am not bound to agree with any of you guys.......never.

My opinion remains mine because I don't play that una nairaland chess games of afonja, connnehead, flaaathead....never...you hardly see such comments from me.

So Of make una let us be for Christ sake.

You can't be in Niger delta and still want to control us in Igboland..... never.

Allow Igbos do their thing....QED.

I am an Igbo man and you are a Niger delta man.

Be guided.

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents by Martini101(m): 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
Government Ugwuanyi Anyigo!!!!! A very misplaced Priority
Re: Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents by Baroba(m): 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
Ofe Ọṅụgbụ governor, go and pay pensioners suffering in Enugu, and stop all this cosmetic nonsense..

2 Likes

Re: Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents by Gryffindor: 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
THIS IS BREACH OF SECURITY DETAILS FOR THE VVIP PEOPLE HE'S TRYING TO PLEASE BY TRANSPORTING THEM,TRUST ME ENOUGH DETAILS HAS BEEN PROVIDED FOR HOODLUMS WHO WOULD WANT TO EITHER ROB,KIDNAP,MAIM OR HIJACK THEIR JOURNEY.

IF AM SUPPOSED TO BE PART OF THIS JOURNEY, TBH WOULD DECLINE.

He should hv channeled the resources put into this for a very few to help the masses of Enugu origin coming into d state

Smh
Re: Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents by nextstep(m): 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
Dcaliphate:
Enugu is among one of the best states anyone can reside in the south east. They're so civilized and obey traffic rules very well.

Seconded. Enugu is so serene and organized. I wish I could relocate, but I visit often sha.
Re: Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents by God1stson(m): 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
OEPHIUS:
Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State in furtherance of his administration’s efforts to assist indigenes and residents of the state to return home safely for the Christmas and New Year celebrations, will between December 21 and January 4, 2020, offer free Enugu-Owerri airport shuttle for air passengers travelling out or returning to the state, through the Sam Mbakwe Cargo International Airport, Owerri, Imo State, during the festive season.

In a schedule released by the Enugu State government, six (6) coaster buses, three (3) mini-luxury buses and six (6) security vehicles loaded with armed personnel have been deployed for the exercise, to operate in three batches daily, from Hotel Presidential, Enugu, between December 21 and 28.

According to the schedule, the first batch of three (3) buses and two (2) security vehicles will leave Enugu, at 5am, to arrive at Owerri Airport at about 8.30am, for passengers travelling out through the airport. The same set of buses and security vehicles will leave Owerri airport at 10am back to Enugu with passengers who flew in from Abuja, Lagos and other locations.

The second batch of another three (3) buses and two (2) security vehicles for the day will leave Enugu for Owerri airport at 8am, to arrive the airport at about 11:30am and leave Owerri airport back to Enugu at 2pm.

The third batch of three (3) buses and two (2) security vehicles will leave Enugu for Owerri airport at 12 noon to arrive around 3pm, and at 5pm the last batch will leave Owerri airport back to Enugu.

It further stated that each of the coaster buses will accommodate twenty (20) passengers, while the mini-luxury bus will carry 33 persons.

The statement stressed that adequate security and other logistics arrangements have been made for a safe and smooth exercise in keeping with the state government’s commitment to the wellbeing of the people of the state.

It would be recalled that the state government also offered free transportation to indigenes of the state who reside in other parts of the country and intend returning home by road to celebrate the festive season with their loved ones.
If Enugu is a country, I will be patriotic to her. That's what Americans have been enjoying and u can c d level of their patriotism
Re: Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents by sainthumble: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
Sis Glo.. Kini?

Na wao Nairalanders!
Re: Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents by SoNature(m): 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:
[s]It seems Nothing happens in Enugu again aside free transport.....Lolzzzz

Ugwuanyi should create free transport for Enugu people traveling from Anambra also.

The gesture should be general....

Imagine people can't transport themselves home unless Government helps them[/s]

Senseless comment
Re: Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents by Jolomillions: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
That's nice
Re: Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents by athaboi(f): 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You guys are the problems we have in Igboland. All these Niger deltans.

Can you guys allow Igbos have peace....

Allow us make we manage this 5 states in peace for Christ sake.
nna this guy bu idiot o...nna Ima na imalo ife
Re: Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
athaboi:
nna this guy bu idiot o...nna Ima na imalo ife

Ara gbagbuokwa gi.

Did I come here to buy your opinion.... Nonsense.

See you and your sense.

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents by Banmeallday: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT is what is needed, not all these side runs
Re: Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents by BENARI: 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
I've never seen a vain government like Enugu state government

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents by Iko5000: 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
You just killed your statement about them obeying traffic rules . You know it's not true
Dcaliphate:
Enugu is among one of the best states anyone can reside in the south east. They're so civilized and obey traffic rules very well.
Re: Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
liv123:
That's lovely
Re: Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents by Dcaliphate(m): 12:40am On Dec 20, 2019
Iko5000:
You just killed your statement about them obeying traffic rules . You know it's not true
They do bro. Go to owerri you'll know the difference.
Re: Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents by Correcto: 1:08am On Dec 20, 2019
Are you sure? I feel the government is trying to show love to the people
MelesZenawi:
It seems Nothing happens in Enugu again aside free transport.....Lolzzzz

Ugwuanyi should create free transport for Enugu people traveling from Anambra also.

Imagine people can't transport themselves home unless Government helps them.
Re: Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents by 400billionman: 4:19am On Dec 20, 2019
Infinixhot6:
This is what we call government with human face

Enugu people have a good heart right from time.

Let us hear from Abia, Imo and Anambra.

Smh..
Re: Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents by Iko5000: 6:48am On Dec 20, 2019
Ok you might be right as I've never been to Owerri but also try Abakpa Nike roads in Enugu at 17:30 in the evening , real madness .
Dcaliphate:

They do bro. Go to owerri you'll know the difference.
Re: Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents by Hillary4christ(m): 7:00am On Dec 20, 2019
Well I thank d Governor for that but its a shame he allowed Enugu Airport to b closed 1st b4 acting d Engr can work all night while flight lands in d day say 8am till say 5pm daily or @ least stay off from 23Dec-4Jan2020 to enable his ppl return & go back.ol Or fix d road from Enugu to Owerii stop saying its Federal roads how many Hausa/Yoruba pass dia its unfortunate our S.E leaders appears unconcern about d plight of his ppl road block @ every poles nawooh
Re: Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents by Dcaliphate(m): 8:13am On Dec 20, 2019
Iko5000:
Ok you might be right as I've never been to Owerri but also try Abakpa Nike roads in Enugu at 17:30 in the evening , real madness .
lols, Abakpa na mad ppl zone na, do they even have traffic lights there?? i try my best to avoid that area cos the little experiences I've had there were terrible
Re: Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents by okaniudemba(m): 8:13am On Dec 20, 2019
just imported Canadian solar panels from Canada and titanium dioxide (cronos) for the production of paints... We are looking for buyers all round Nigeria... We are in surulere Lagos State... Help contact buyers and get big commission as an agent... It's a serious business.... It's very affordable... We have over 1500 solar panels and over 600 titanium dioxide... Please make enough money for yourself for this Xmas by bringing buyers.... Call 08039489441 for more information and inspection
Re: Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents by Vivikema: 8:54am On Dec 20, 2019
MelesZenawi:
It seems Nothing happens in Enugu again aside free transport.....Lolzzzz

Imagine people can't transport themselves home unless Government helps them.
Appreciate good thing when you see one
Re: Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents by damose12(m): 9:46am On Dec 20, 2019
Enugu government is doing well in alleviating the sufferings of the masses unlike many other states. The government has declared free transport to indigenous people living in far places. You may not understand the value except you are in the shoes of those living far away where you need to spend close to 20,000 on transport alone to your home town. We should commend the government if she does well and criticize it too when it goes astray.

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents by damose12(m): 9:46am On Dec 20, 2019
i
Re: Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents by Myself2(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2019
Why Enugu-Owerri ?
Enugu-Asaba is actually shorter, most people I know use the latter route. Myself and my company have always preferred to fly into Asaba, then drive into Enugu since they closed the airport at Enugu
Re: Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents by Aliyullahi(m): 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
He should instead place Buses here in Lagos where there would be be streak of people who wanna travel down to Owerri. it's not as if they dont have T.fare, Its just a show of caring for the people. like a comment I read above said, Most of the people that transport themselves down by Air might not wanna use the shuttles, therefore What He wants to achieve with the good gestures would be unachievable.
Kudos to Him though for even having a thought at doing such.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well / Lagos SDP Deputy Guber Candidate, Abeni Animashaun Defects To APC / PDP Wins Majority Seats In Delta Assembly. PDP 22, APC 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.