Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja (58357 Views)

Shettima’s Unveiling: Bishops Explain Mission At Yar’Adua Centre / Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu / EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja by FreeSoworeNow: 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

Yes.

Or is it not the same Akpabio that was arrested in 2015 that all of you said was innocent?
[/s]
trash
you're talking nonsense and lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja by gtown: 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
uruba23:
Sometimes people in government thinks we are in there age where they read newspapers,so someone cannot build a property in Nigeria and choose to relocate for another ten years without government wanting to steal the property through court process without even a single iota of evidence to show it is a property from the proceed of crime....to cap it all ,you said Yar Adua center is a foundation, do you tax foundations in this part of the world, and all the government officials go there to hold one meeting or the other,biko repeal this detrimental law before people start moving their investment to Ghana.You want Tax,yet you don't even want to give account for the one you collected ...May be you haven't heard about the Kaduna Mafians you can go ask Gen Sani Abacha in his grave or you also thought it was � Apple.
If you like move your investment to the middle of Atlantic ocean where Nobody will tax you. But so far it is here on Nigerian soil, the present government says you must pay a single shelling acrue on it as tax.
Is Mammam Daura not one of the Kaduna Mafians again?
Re: FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
gtown:

If you like move your investment to the middle of Atlantic ocean where Nobody will tax you. But so far it is here on Nigerian soil, the present government says you must pay a single shelling acrue on it as tax.
Is Mammam Daura not one of the Kaduna Mafians again?
Olodo so you haven't hear about tax avoidance,then please start taxing the churches and mosque too,if you want to start taxing foundations.
Re: FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja by bejeria101(m): 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
Noblejay7:
I really done like GMB government because it has officially legalized nepotism. However, no administration has given corrupt politicians and greedy people sleepless night like this government.

A corrupt government giving corrupt individuals sleepless nights?
Re: FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja by Chukwurah003: 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Interesting. Then again I ask, What happens to the properties belonging to both PDP And APC corruption politicians.

Who is fooling who in this country. Please let's fight corruption to a still. Not all this drama

This is how a country runs.
Re: FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja by gtown: 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
uruba23:

Olodo so you haven't hear about tax avoidance,then please start taxing the churches and mosque too,if you want to start taxing foundations.
I never knew I was trying to correct a son of bitch, an irredeem ignoramus. How did you know the building was registered as a foundation. By the way, before the forfeiture, what stopped you or the owners proved to the court that the building was a 'foundation' and not liable to taxation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja by mrchineke: 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
uruba23:

Your Father

Your father's father!
Re: FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja by CoolAmbience(m): 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
Noblejay7:
I really done like GMB government because it has officially legalized nepotism. However, no administration has given corrupt politicians and greedy people sleepless night like this government.

Please, go and look up the word 'nepotism' again.

People keep saying Buhari practices nepotism, but ask them how and they start running from pillar to post.

Is any of Buhari's closely related brother or sister a minister? Does nepotism no longer emphasize favored appointments, especially where it's been proven that the beneficiary is grossly incompetent? What would you say of Patience Jonathan who was first lady and permanent secretary in Bayelsa at the same time? How about Okorocha who created a ministry that made no sense at all and made his sister the Commissioner? If you say Buhari practices nepotism, why has his wife continued to criticize him for bringing 'strangers' into his government? Why did his wife's younger brother not expressly get the APC ticket in Adamawa despite the first lady's efforts?

Southerners occupy the most 'lucrative' ministries and the most senior service chief, the CDS, is a southerner.

Imagine someone who came to my home last weekend making a sweeping statement. He said that all the service chiefs were northerners...I just chuckled and asked him to tell me who the CDS is. It also turned out that the Chief of Naval Staff is from his state.

1 Like

Re: FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
mrchineke:

Your father's father!
Abeg go an drink beer Jo ...you just wan provoke person unnecessary tonite...anyway sorry whatever your father means to you.
Re: FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja by CoolAmbience(m): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
ybalogs:
Seems this is the reason we ushered in Next level. Keep seizing while we languish

Keep languishing alone.

Government dey prevent you from doing your legitimate job or business?

1 Like

Re: FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2019
gtown:

I never knew I was trying to correct a son of bitch, an irredeem ignoramus. How did you know the building was registered as a foundation. By the way, before the forfeiture, what stopped you or the owners proved to the court that the building was a 'foundation' and not liable to taxation?
Anyway your opinion I really don't have your time now ,but I do give you your reply later.
Re: FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja by LoveToRead: 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2019
Good move. Tax evasion is a serious matter.
Re: FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja by alfsalami: 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
Sai BaBa
Re: FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
Another thief will simply steal the properties from the previous ones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
Humphrizy:
This year hot oooo....All the seizing wey dem dey do since Don turn to audio Recoveries

Re: FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja by meromero11: 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
adioolayi:
So, nobody happens to be the owner of this magnificent building

Yar dua centre was financed, built and donated to the Yar dua foundation by Vice President Atiku Abubarkar.
Re: FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja by Joystark(f): 12:44am On Dec 20, 2019
ijewejones:

She explained that three companies — Frankdiowo Nigeria Limited, Kati Nigeria Limited and R.Timmermann & Co Nigeria Limited – appeared in court to explain why their properties should not be finally forfeited by urging the court to discharge them.

Federal government is really WORKING to finish the remaining Nigeria

All these pictures you guys use sef.
Just had a good laugh.
Is that your nana by a long shot? undecided
Re: FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja by MhizBecky1992(f): 1:19am On Dec 20, 2019
We miss him
Re: FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja by Danzakidakura(m): 2:30am On Dec 20, 2019
Noblejay7:

corrupt politicians that invest their loot in Nigeria are not save while their colooters that invest in other countries are smiling to Bank. Between the two which one is better ?
Re: FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja by Alwaystruth: 2:38am On Dec 20, 2019
So many mindless animals like you litter the cyberspace especially this platform and that was why I stopped
commenting..Smart people left pdp to apc!.Huh, is Nigeria better under apc than under pdp?.
I told my friends here that education in Nigeria is a curse and a waste because people from certain region got it
almost free and make education useless and another group from a certain section discovered that education is haram and rejected education.
Nigeria is fast becoming the worst place to live in on earth and zombies still worship the man under whose watch all these things are happening. A man that opened borders for Fulani terrorists from Niger-Mali-Burkina and many other countries to flood as his best foreign policy. Nigeria is almost the only place under the sun where a bag of rice is going to $100 and millions are starving. Mindless zombies like you are the reasons we have bad leadership in that country..

1 Like

Re: FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja by Borderless: 3:01am On Dec 20, 2019
PearlStreet:

Are you minding him?

[b]All the smart people have left PDP. [/b]It is people like Pachukwudi, SalamRushdie, Iporks and some misguided illiterates that remain there.

You obviously aren’t smart too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja by Jaqenhghar: 4:14am On Dec 20, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Nigeria become a great nation if our politicians can employ the same energy they have for revenue generations for a developmental projects.

Somuch money in my Country yet we're still borrowing to fund our bills.

It will shock you to know the figures from Custom to Road safety, Telecom, NIMASA, CBN. Not to talk about The Almighty FIRS, the Oil & Gas sector and Dozens of other money spinning agencies.
Just the revenue from one of those agencies is enough to fund most of tgose projects they claim they want to do

1 Like

Re: FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja by ijewejones: 6:20am On Dec 20, 2019
Joystark:

All these pictures you guys use sef.
Just had a good laugh.
Is that your nana by a long shot? undecided

grin grin what would you ask for those that use Buhari's meme & others too? grin
Re: FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja by Sunnymatey(m): 7:01am On Dec 20, 2019
Seize and abandone. Can the govt maintain anything?

1 Like

Re: FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja by Gaddafiyusf(m): 7:27am On Dec 20, 2019
Noblejay7:

Point of correction, GMB regime
Re: FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja by Ajibade123(m): 9:27am On Dec 20, 2019
wait fess all the money and properties this government has been collecting what are they using it for

see common business problems and solutions
https://explicitsuccess.com/business-problems-and-solutions/

1 Like

Re: FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja by itsene: 9:30am On Dec 20, 2019
Who are the owners of these fake front companies?
Lazy reporters/bloggers.
Re: FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja by Joystark(f): 10:00am On Dec 20, 2019
ijewejones:

grin grin what would you ask for those that use Buhari's meme & others too? grin

Lol.. This your own is very perculiar o. cheesy
Re: FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja by ijewejones: 10:02am On Dec 20, 2019
Joystark:

Lol.. This your own is very perculiar o. cheesy

grin grin..you no well

U just gave me extra rib cracking grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja by Obamclothimg02(m): 10:54am On Dec 20, 2019
Icpc is working
Check bio for clothing in retail and wholesale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) / Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match / Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.