Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

I Need To Verify Tangerinneng.com - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need To Verify Tangerinneng.com (470 Views)

If U Need USA Number To Verify Ur Google Voices Number? / Open And Verify Paypal Account Completely Free Without Credit Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Verify Tangerinneng.com by Ehisod(m): 10:40am On Nov 29, 2010
Hi guys,

I want to know if there is anyone here that has done business with TANGERINNENG.COM. They claim to be able to purchase items on craiglist.com for their clients and to also ship at $6 per pound to Lagos. I want anyone who has done biz with them before to please confirm if this is true.
PLEASE I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BEFORE AND DON'T WANT TO FALL AGAIN.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Nokia N79 Or N78 / Brand New Blackberry Tour 9630 Still In Pack With Full Accessories / I Urgently Need An Electrician For My Lg Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.