Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response (88790 Views)

Emmanuel Macron Holds Hajia Hinda Deby During Husband's State Funeral / Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters / COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response by Kidlecturer19: 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
Savage
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response by abbey621(m): 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2019
Gerrard59:

Well, from my little research, it afforded blacks the opportunity to change jobs and start businesses due to the reforms by Roosevelt. Basically, that's the summary and it pivoted blacks to the Democratic party.

I like discussing history especially American history, it is important to look beyond words when discussing such things and focus on the result. You're right in a way, the New Deal was the start of false promises and using the black community as a tool during elections, it certainly shaped the way the Democrats operate nowadays. Visit the link below and see just how much the New Deal helped Blacks....LMAO!

https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/why-did-fdrs-new-deal-harm-blacks
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response by Mummyfour(f): 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
soberdrunk:
If you know you don't have money for Chicken this xmas just buy Chelsea dry gin #200 and one cup of dry corn #50 and contact me for instructions, you will fry so much chicken that your neighbors will think you have become Chicken Republic Ambassador #Helpingthepoor
. grin Guy I just dey imagine wetin you want do,but give me details for laugh sake abeg. You are indeed a good Nigerian for helping the poor.
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response by Kirinwa: 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
YourArewaSister:
This response is outrightly mean!
j

What the numb skull biatch forgot was 'standing' wasn't literal.

It meant support.
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response by Blakpot: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2019
efembaba:
Is she being sarcastic?

Yh! Think so too. They didn't get the joke.
If it wasn't intentional dat would be funnier sef

1 Like

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response by Gerrard59(m): 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2019
abbey621:

I like discussing history especially American history, it is important to look beyond words when discussing such things and focus on the result. You're right in a way, the New Deal was the start of false promises and using the black community as a tool during elections, it certainly shaped the way the Democrats operate nowadays. Visit the link below and see just how much the New Deal helped Blacks....LMAO!

https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/why-did-fdrs-new-deal-harm-blacks

Good points by the author which still resonates till date. But you na real Republican supporter oh. How do AAs which are overwhelmingly liberals see folks like you and other black Africans who support the GOP? What do they think/say? Are you active on Twitter? If yes, do you get to view the occasional fight between "Nigerian Democrats and Republicans"?
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
brightalo1010:

What did Trump prevents?

He didn't stop the reelection of Bubu,

Nnamdi kanu still on the run.

Atiku didn't cum

Boarders still closed

Sowore still caged

You're still eating from hand to mouth

Biafra still never installed.

Am yet to understand why some Nigerians are making noise whether Trump win or lose.
I am not with you in the zoo enjoy your zoology

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response by abbey621(m): 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
Gerrard59:

Good points by the author which still resonates till date. But you na real Republican supporter oh. How do AAs which are overwhelmingly liberals see folks like you and other black Africans who support the GOP? What do they think/say? Are you active on Twitter? If yes, do you get to view the occasional fight between "Nigerian Democrats and Republicans"?

I don't do Twitter, people there are worse than Nairaland. You know how the world is nowadays, people love sheep and sheep mentality. Blacks in America see people like me who don't beluieve government should pay for everything in your life or control everything in it as the ENEMY! Blacks in America love free things, they love the food stamps, the breadcrumbs not knowing it is systematically designed to keep them inferior. FYI, I'm not a real Republican supporter, I just wanted payback for Obama's failures, I voted for Obama twice before my eyes cleared grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response by Wizikal(m): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
And let the miracle happen!
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response by hermesprogidy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2019
chewwie:

Most Trump supporters are against welfare.
Imagine a white Trump supporter had said "black thrash", what would've been your response? I bet you'd have cried racism.
Trump supporters are against illegal immigration. Illegal immigrants don't pay taxes and depend on welfare paid for by legal citizens.
Dunce... Illegal immigrants pay tax.
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response by hermesprogidy(m): 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
abbey621:

You got all that from a photo? White trash? Really? No wonder they equate your kind as hostile, so much built up anger....lol.
When addressing stupidity, anger is allowed.
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response by Gerrard59(m): 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
abbey621:

I don't do Twitter, people there are worse than Nairaland. You know how the world is nowadays, people love sheep and sheep mentality. Blacks in America see people like me who don't beluieve government should pay for everything in your life or control everything in it as the ENEMY! Blacks in America love free things, they love the food stamps, the breadcrumbs not knowing it is systematically designed to keep them inferior. FYI, I'm not a real Republican supporter, I just wanted payback for Obama's failures, I voted for Obama twice before my eyes cleared grin grin grin grin

Thanks for your points.

Nigerian Americans who support the Democrats accuse folks like you of being unappreciative of the party's support for minorities and a liberal immigration system that aides your arrival in the first place. They say folks like you and others are ungrateful yet don't support the party's policies on homosexuality, abortion, transgender rights, higher taxes etc. Such accusations were labelled on British Nigerians who voted for the Conservatives during the recent UK elections. I must say that these accusations are laced with emotions but seem right even though you and others have the prerogative to support whichever party you desire.

I believe in the long run, one of the ways the GOP can win back blacks is to have more logical black politicians/analysts (not someone like Candace) out there (John James of Michigan and Larry Elder are good examples) and if need be, attract new black immigrants using the evangelicals. Another way is to institute a skilled immigration system like the Japanese or Canadians. I really do believe this will sway more minorities to the GOP. While these are done, the rabid racists in the party should be silenced.
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response by abbey621(m): 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
Gerrard59:

Thanks for your points.

Nigerian Americans who support the Democrats accuse folks like you of being unappreciative of the party's support for minorities and a liberal immigration system that aides your arrival in the first place. They say folks like you and others are ungrateful yet don't support the party's policies on homosexuality, abortion, transgender rights, higher taxes etc. Such accusations were labelled on British Nigerians who voted for the Conservatives during the recent UK elections. I must say that these accusations are laced with emotions but seem right even though you and others have the prerogative to support whichever party you desire.

I believe in the long run, one of the ways the GOP can win back blacks is to have more logical black politicians/analysts (not someone like Candace) out there (John James of Michigan and Larry Elder are good examples) and if need be, attract new black immigrants using the evangelicals. Another way is to institute a skilled immigration system like the Japanese or Canadians. I really do believe this will sway more minorities to the GOP. While these are done, the rabid racists in the party should be silenced.

I'm not even going to waste my time showing you the many errors of your write up but let's focus on this:

I must say that these accusations are laced with emotions but seem right even though you and others have the prerogative to support whichever party you desire.

What makes them seem right? Can you name two good legislations passed by the democrats that specifically improves the lives of the Black community in the last 30 years? Even when we had a black president, blacks were being killed left and right, the ghetto was still the ghetto. Billions sent to foreign nations but to allocate billions for black neighborhood and black schools Obama seemed to lose his balls.

People like me were never helped by the liberals or Democrats, don't get it twisted. My father came to this country in the early 80s, the first amnesty was issued by Reagan a Republican that single act helped more immigrants than any other act in the last 30 years. Speaking of immigrants, name a president that deported more people than Obama in the last 30 years? I'm waiting!
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response by brightalo1010: 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
studio14:
I am not with you in the zoo enjoy your zoology
yet you are so obsessed with zoo affairs. Tufikwa.
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response by chewwie(m): 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
hermesprogidy:

Dunce... Illegal immigrants pay tax.
Illegal immigrants are undocumented, you need an ID to pay tax. Oya Einstein, explain how they pay tax to the government when they are undocumented and don't have IDs.
They try as much as they can to stay out of the government's notice, so imagine them walking into a government institution to pay tax. See eh, be very very careful! Don't go around spouting shit. If you're an ignoramus, sit down, shut up, observe and learn from people who know more than you do.
You people will just be talking what you don't know... God help you.
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response by chewwie(m): 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ivebeenbanned:
Why would any reasonable human being support Trump sef? After all that has been said about him. Smh
Didn't respond with your proof of racism. Exactly what I thought. No proof. Mindlessly false accusations.
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response by Muyoatlanta(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
Am i the only one who feel the pic itself is a call to sensitivity. Somewhere in the lady in a wheel chair's mind is directing traffic to her predicament and thereby inviting pity. Why talk or use of the word stand when in a wheel chair. Her choice of word would also be question.
She wont take it so badly as people are making it to be.
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response by Izigha(m): 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
chewwie:

Why would a normal human be against Trump? What wrong has he done? Please tell me? Or are you relying on the fake news you get from mainstream media?
calling your country shithole, grabbing women by the pu**y
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response by Izigha(m): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
chewwie:

Illegal immigrants are undocumented, you need an ID to pay tax. Oya Einstein, explain how they pay tax to the government when they are undocumented and don't have IDs.
They try as much as they can to stay out of the government's notice, so imagine them walking into a government institution to pay tax. See eh, be very very careful! Don't go around spouting shit. If you're an ignoramus, sit down, shut up, observe and learn from people who know more than you do.
In the US employers are the government tax collectors. its call withholding. so if you are on the payroll of a company illegal or not before you get your pay uncle sam (USA ) already get its cut
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response by Izigha(m): 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
abbey621:

I'm not even going to waste my time showing you the many errors of your write up but let's focus on this:

What makes them seem right? Can you name two good legislations passed by the democrats that specifically improves the lives of the Black community in the last 30 years? Even when we had a black president, blacks were being killed left and right, the ghetto was still the ghetto. Billions sent to foreign nations but to allocate billions for black neighborhood and black schools Obama seemed to lose his balls.

People like me were never helped by the liberals or Democrats, don't get it twisted. My father came to this country in the early 80s, the first amnesty was issued by Reagan a Republican that single act helped more immigrants than any other act in the last 30 years. Speaking of immigrants, name a president that deported more people than Obama in the last 30 years? I'm waiting!
President dnt make law. the US congress hav been more in the hands on republican in the last 30 years
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response by Gerrard59(m): 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2019
abbey621:

Actually, I have a soft spot for the GOP, so I'm surprised you believe I despise the party as most blacks do. What I did was to ask questions based on what I've read as I don't have a full information regarding the entire American political system. Regarding Reagan's policy, a similar system should be instituted this century.
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response by hermesprogidy(m): 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
chewwie:

You know nothing. As long as illegal immigrants work, tax is deducted on their behalf by their employers, and remmited to the IRS. Simple Google search will help you. Go and sleep jaare.
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response by abbey621(m): 12:04am On Dec 21, 2019
Gerrard59:

Actually, I have a soft spot for the GOP, so I'm surprised you believe I despise the party as most blacks do. What I did was to ask questions based on what I've read as I don't have a full information regarding the entire American political system. Regarding Reagan's policy, a similar system should be instituted this century.

Ok fair enough.
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response by Hallabee1(m): 12:05am On Dec 21, 2019
soberdrunk:
If you know you don't have money for Chicken this xmas just buy Chelsea dry gin #200 and one cup of dry corn #50 and contact me for instructions, you will fry so much chicken that your neighbors will think you have become Chicken Republic Ambassador #Helpingthepoor

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response by abbey621(m): 12:06am On Dec 21, 2019
Izigha:

President dnt make law. the US congress hav been more in the hands on republican in the last 30 years

Presidents do make laws, they are called executive orders and in the last 30 years, Congress has been split 53% Republicans, 47% Democrats, so where's the advantage?
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response by Astra101: 12:17am On Dec 21, 2019
Twitter should do the needful...ban her!
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response by Meeezzzy(m): 12:20am On Dec 21, 2019
God bless the both of you
Abilistic:

God bless you....
And some people found it funny
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response by chewwie(m): 5:05am On Dec 21, 2019
Izigha:

calling your country shithole, grabbing women by the pu**y
Isn't your country a shit hole? Do you have steady electricity? Steady water supply? Good healthcare, schools and infrastructure? If no, then Trump is right. Nigeria is a shit hole. Not that he ever mentioned Nigeria.
Grabbing women by the p#ssy? Here's the full quote from 1990 something: "When you have lots of money, they even let you grab them by the p#ssy" Which is true, women let rich men grab them by the p#ssy.
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response by chewwie(m): 5:07am On Dec 21, 2019
Gerrard59:

Lol, the GOP stopped slavery, the Democrats were in support of slavery, founded the KKK, Jim Crow was a Democrat.
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response by chewwie(m): 5:24am On Dec 21, 2019
hermesprogidy:

You know nothing. As long as illegal immigrants work, tax is deducted on their behalf by their employers, and remmited to the IRS. Simple Google search will help you. Go and sleep jaare.
Most illegal immigrants do domestic household jobs, or sell food on the streets or clean offices/toilets, or work in restaurants, or sell drugs. And they don't pay payroll taxes because they're paid "under the table", they don't pay income tax, property tax and so on. You won't see an illegal immigrant working as a lawyer, doctor or manager of a company.
The Congressional Budget Office reported in 2007 that "the tax revenues that unauthorized immigrants generate for state and local governments do not offset the total cost of services provided to them" but "in aggregate and over the long term, tax revenues of all types generated by immigrants—both legal and unauthorized—exceed the cost of the services they use."
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response by chewwie(m): 5:24am On Dec 21, 2019
Izigha:

In the US employers are the government tax collectors. its call withholding. so if you are on the payroll of a company illegal or not before you get your pay uncle sam (USA ) already get its cut
Most illegal immigrants do domestic household jobs, or sell food on the streets or clean offices/toilets, or work in restaurants, or sell drugs. And they don't pay payroll taxes because they're paid "under the table", they don't pay income tax, property tax and so on. You won't see an illegal immigrant working as a lawyer, doctor or manager of a company.
The Congressional Budget Office reported in 2007 that "the tax revenues that unauthorized immigrants generate for state and local governments do not offset the total cost of services provided to them" but "in aggregate and over the long term, tax revenues of all types generated by immigrants—both legal and unauthorized—exceed the cost of the services they use."
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response by chewwie(m): 5:31am On Dec 21, 2019
Gerrard59:

Thanks for your points.

Nigerians who support the Democratic party aren't aware that they were the main slave holders in the USA, that they were the ones who founded the KKK, Jim Crow, etc. They fail to realize that liberal immigration is not feasible and realistic as it drives wages down.
The Dems have done nothing for Chicago after more than 80 years in power.
The only way the GOP will keep winning blacks over is by providing jobs and education for them. And under Trump, black unemployment is at it's lowest in the history of the country because less illegal immigrants are coming in and more jobs are available for Blacks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day / Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus / Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.