Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This (231 Views)

Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by femoint007(m): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
“‘Before You Sleep, Meditate as Ed In that day,’ says the LORD of hosts, ‘I will take you, Zerubbabel My servant, the son of Shealtiel,’ says the LORD, ‘and will make you like a signet ring; for I have chosen you,’ says the LORD of hosts.”” Haggai‬ ‭2:23‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Pray this...

Father, put Your mark of ownership upon us and cause us to be acknowledged as Yours in Jesus Name . Amen

1 Like

Re: Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by AntiChristian: 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
Did Jesus teach any of his disciple to pray like this before they sleep? Any Tomiwa, Dike and Haruna will just wake up with one verse to disturb the peace of humans!

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State Police :missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Praise Chapel . / A Terminal Disease That Kills More Than Hiv/aids:the Cure Is Simple / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.