Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Woman Takes Dog For A Haircut...but Doesn't Recognize Him When He Comes Out - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Woman Takes Dog For A Haircut...but Doesn't Recognize Him When He Comes Out (814 Views)

Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. / The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away / Police Arrest Alsatian Dog For Robbery In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Takes Dog For A Haircut...but Doesn't Recognize Him When He Comes Out by supremenews: 11:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
A dog owner, Carley Coca from Florida was left in shock after being unable to recognize her pet dog after taking him to the local groomer.

Coca, 28, took her seven-year-old Samoyed, named Nanuk, to her local groomer to cut his hair a little bit but it seems there was a mix up in communication, and when she came back the next day to pick up her dog, he looked so unrecognizable that she even passed him.

She said she was suprised to find out her very hairy dog had become bald and now looked more like a British Bull Terrier than a Samoyed and she has to wear him sun cream until his fur grows back.

She said to Mirror UK: "When I went to pick up Nanuk from the groomers, I literally said out loud, 'That's not my dog'.

"The groomer assured me it was Nanuk and I even had to call him to check, but he looked like a complete different breed."

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/12/woman-takes-dog-for-haircutbut-doesnt.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Fynestboi

Re: Woman Takes Dog For A Haircut...but Doesn't Recognize Him When He Comes Out by okayman4real(m): 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
not the same please
Re: Woman Takes Dog For A Haircut...but Doesn't Recognize Him When He Comes Out by adisabarber(m): 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
Why are the ears looking bigger after the haircut?
Re: Woman Takes Dog For A Haircut...but Doesn't Recognize Him When He Comes Out by Ayotemide(f): 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
Before and After pictures of 'Change' to the Nigerian Economy, Spirit, press freedom and ambition

(1) (Reply)

Book For Your Pure Breed Rottweiler Puppies / Very Cheap Male Rottweiler/Boerboel Puppy Available 27kk / Any Kittens For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.