Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Please Help, It's Very Urgent - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help, It's Very Urgent (1252 Views)

Please I Need Your Help. It Will Only Take You 2 Mins Please!!!!!! / Control Engineering Problem:pls Help,it's Urgent! / My Jamb Result: Please Help It's Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, It's Very Urgent by kufreakpan: 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2010
Am currently working in one of the new generation Bank as an administrative assistance, i am an SSCE holder with credit passes with the following subjects:-English Lanaguage,mathematics,Government,Geography,Physics,Chemistry,Biology,Agric. sc, Economics.

Before i secured the job it took me seven months due to the several series of an interview. moreover, before they contact me for the interview, they gave a condition that i must know a staff that work in any of their branches to be my guarantor before they can collect my cv.

To shorten the story, i finally got a staff that work with the bank, and i was called for an interview. by the grace of God i pass the interview and  i am gainfully employed. At the end of my probation that lasted for one year, by BOSS called me and ask if i am satisfied with the position i am now? ie  whether i will not  further my education again? so, i replied her that  since i don't have a sponsor,  i will like to go for part time studies.

she ask me to write jamb and go for full time. am confused right now on what to do, whether to go for full time or part time. please fellow readers advice me on what to do, i have interest on the two programs but i can't afford to quit this job after i got the admission. i learn't that the unilag will indicate DLI on the certificate, and Lasu will take time to finish a particular course. please let me know the advantages and disadvantages of part time and full time programm before it's late. thank you for your contributions and God bless you all.

please also advice if the above listed subjects are okay to study Business Administration.thanx
Re: Please Help, It's Very Urgent by larrybext(m): 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2010
I wiil advice u 2go 4 part time. and UNILAG DLI is the best part time school in nigeria bcoz of the following reasons:
1. They run thier session along with thier full time students.
2. The examination is sessional.
3. They av a residential programme which allow u 2b in their hostel during the exams periaod

Aside that av known about 4 people who quit LASU Part time for DLI when they are in 300levels and they av not seen thier 100level result.
Forget abt DLI writting on their certificate u av a secure job already and u need 2packacge ur certificate with any professional exams. and thecertificate still bear UNILAG take it 2any were in world they would honour it. I read a post sometimes last week wen somebody is complaining abt LASU cert dat he has finish 5years ago and could not collect cert.
I also run DLI programme and i enjoy juz lik full time programme during residential.
u can apply for biz admin since u av ECONOMICS.
u can mail me on sakinboade@unilag.edu.ng for more info.
Re: Please Help, It's Very Urgent by kufreakpan: 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2010
@Larrybext, thanx so much i really appreciate, i will still welcome more suggestions pls
Re: Please Help, It's Very Urgent by DrDona1d(m): 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2010
full time if she would sponsor u as advised

(1) (Reply)

Anybody With Latest Info About Fed Poly Ilaro Post Utme / Tribute To Prof. C.o.e Onwuliri / DELETED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.