Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn (13913 Views)

Tinubu’s 48 Ministers To Gulp N8.6bn In 4yrs / Oyo Dry Port: Seyi Makinde Inspects Ongoing Construction At The Site - Photos / FG Hands Over Ibadan Inland Dry Port To Oyo State Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn by bestpunterever: 8:38am On Dec 20, 2019
PearlStreet:

I say you no go better school, you say na autocorrect. Apoda.
you are such a disgrace to Yoruba race, anyway I'm done with trading words with an incorrigible rascal like you, I have a site meeting soon.
get a life and do meaningful things with the rest of your day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn by PearlStreet(m): 8:39am On Dec 20, 2019
bestpunterever:
you are such a disgrace to Yoruba race, anyway I'm done with trading words with an incorrigible rascal like you, I have a site meeting soon.
get a life and do meaningful things with the rest of your day.

Get lost.
Go and slave and use your meagre earnings to bet as usual.

No wonder your life remains the way it is.

1 Like

Re: Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn by nototribalist: 8:39am On Dec 20, 2019
Debaiz:

Where do you think the new Lagos-IBADAN rail is headed? Inland Container Depot(ICD).

When some of us support this government, we see a govt that has plan. Solid Plans that links with each other. Not some disjointed plans.

Gradually when all the plans they’re painstakingly implementing starts manifesting, the scale at which Nigeria will develop will amaze the world. All that is needed is continuity and the next admin is very important.
the Lagos-Ibadan rail is a passenger rail, not for cargo or container rail. FACTS
Re: Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn by bestpunterever: 8:45am On Dec 20, 2019
PearlStreet:

Get lost.
Go and slave and use your meagre earnings to bet as usual.

No wonder your life remains the way it is.
Ok thank You, but if you need money for your family and you can work, I can employ you as a laborer at one of the project I'm currently working on.
no hate pls.
Re: Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:47am On Dec 20, 2019
owelle22:
5th 2 comment
congrats man.
What an achievement!!!
Re: Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:00am On Dec 20, 2019
bestpunterever:
Ode your, brain can not trigger to tell you that auto-correct on android can mess up if you are in hurry.
Lol,you're both immature. See how ur displaying ur stupidity on a public platform.

1 Like

Re: Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn by EgunMogaji2: 9:00am On Dec 20, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Good morning guys. Wish you all a productive day. TGIF

Thanks, same to you.
Re: Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn by EgunMogaji2: 9:02am On Dec 20, 2019
Debaiz:
They’ve taken the project from this man that Ladoja handed it to.

Very good development. I need to look for land to buy around that area. Lots of land and fortunately the lands are quite cheap for now.

I think I’ll join you. I’ve already secured land across the train station in Omi Adio.
Re: Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn by puremaker7(m): 9:07am On Dec 20, 2019
PearlStreet:

See this fool.
Not to blow my trumpet cos I don't need to, but the taxes I pay on my businesses alone can lift your family out of poverty.
One manual labourer doing labourer work is here talking nonsense.

If they born your father well, meet me in Radisson Blu in VI by 10pm tonight. Let me spend small on your father. Send a PM with your father's full name for access.
Nawa o, both of you are kids, especially you.
Re: Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn by puremaker7(m): 9:08am On Dec 20, 2019
bestpunterever:
Ok thank You, but if you need money for your family and you can work, I can employ you as a laborer at one of the project I'm currently working on.
no hate pls.
enough of this shit
Re: Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn by bestpunterever: 9:10am On Dec 20, 2019
puremaker7:
enough of this shit
I swear I won't reply that kid again.
Re: Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn by puremaker7(m): 9:14am On Dec 20, 2019
bestpunterever:
I swear I won't reply that kid again.
better.
Re: Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn by PearlStreet(m): 9:20am On Dec 20, 2019
puremaker7:
Nawa o, both of you are kids, especially you.

Use your main moniker to reply me. Or you registered this one just to get attention?
Re: Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn by puremaker7(m): 9:28am On Dec 20, 2019
PearlStreet:

Use your main moniker to reply me. Or you registered this one just to get attention?
u get issues pass the other guy, I just went through other posts yours on this forum, then I can see your hatred toward ibos is unthinkable... guy free your self from hatred so that you can live an happily life.
Re: Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn by thundafire: 9:43am On Dec 20, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
sorry Eastern ports are not deep enough and the resources and cost needed for dredging is out of this world.
Most of these vessels are used to the Western ports and lastly
Insecurities in the South South and the rate of piracy around the gulf of guinea and mostly in Rivers will make the Eastern Port dead on arrival
nothing is impossible federal government just playing politics if a tsunami happen in Lagos watch as dey will hurriedly put other ports to use
Re: Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn by thundafire: 9:45am On Dec 20, 2019
PearlStreet:

Those Ports are in use. In fact, they handle our highest revenue generating exports.

The TINAPA in that same Cross River, ordinary to fix the roads leading to the place, successive state governments couldn't fix.

Get properly educated before you jump into criticism.
Tinapa is abandoned Bobo I stay in calabar and dey only vessels dat berth der is to just brig,bitumen,petrol or diesel to dey oil farms der only
Re: Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn by olagbola45(m): 9:46am On Dec 20, 2019
bestpunterever:
Audio Dry Port.
your life self is Audio
Re: Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn by Obamclothimg02(m): 10:35am On Dec 20, 2019
God bless Oyo state seyi Makinde develop real estate and sell at affordable so people in diaspora will cum invest home
Re: Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn by Debaiz: 10:37am On Dec 20, 2019
nototribalist:
the Lagos-Ibadan rail is a passenger rail, not for cargo or container rail. FACTS

So they’d need to construct a separate cargo rail right?

Olodo. And you’re here shouting FACT like you know anything.

Will you go and sit down. The cargo coaches will soon start arriving nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn by Debaiz: 10:40am On Dec 20, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

I think I’ll join you. I’ve already secured land across the train station in Omi Adio.

Omi adio is just a station. The Erunmu Station is the main thing. I think an Acre is about 500k or less. There was a time it was about 250k.

1 Like

Re: Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn by EgunMogaji2: 10:43am On Dec 20, 2019
Debaiz:

Omi adio is just a station. The Erunmu Station is the main thing. I think an Acre is about 500k or less. There was a time it was about 250k.

Omi Adio is important logistically when I looked at it from a USA commuting perspective.
Re: Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn by EgunMogaji2: 10:44am On Dec 20, 2019
Debaiz:

The money-making is in the cargo too.
Re: Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn by RaptorF35: 10:52am On Dec 20, 2019
uselss project and wasting of money . lack of vision .. how much to build a car company like (micra company) , which can eradicate motorcycle and uselss keke napel out of road , which has send many people to early grave and which can create more job opportunities for ibadan and south west ? Dry port to bring used and Chinese fake product to Nigeria is uselss , I dont know how many companies produce goods to be export put in Ibadan...
Re: Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn by Debaiz: 11:06am On Dec 20, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Omi Adio is important logistically when I looked at it from a USA commuting perspective.

Omi adio is important only for hotels and commuters.

Erunmu on the other hand will be like buying land around APAPA port complex in lagos. Imagine the price land will go for around Apapa today.

It will also be good for warehouses, offices and business complex.
Re: Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn by PqsMike: 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
bestpunterever:
Lagos Ibadan rail line completed? you must be very high on weed or Crack if u can say that lagos Ibadan rail has hit completion stage, I stay at Yaba lagos, from what is going on in yaba about the rail, the rail is still far from completion. Again I repeat, I'm from the state of Omoluabi, which is Osun state, that does not make me blind, biased and stupid like you, Lol I'm a fucking Quantity surveyor working with a reputable construction firm in Ogba ikeja, with 2ODDs every weeks alone I can feed you entire family....
Oloriburuku Aro oto ma so..
Omoale jati jati.

hi colleague, what do u mean by 20DD
Re: Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn by EgunMogaji2: 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
Debaiz:

Omi adio is important only for hotels and commuters.

Now we’re talking.
Re: Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn by Iamsammy(m): 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
So the renovation of NA is costlier than a whole dry port
Re: Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn by wink2015(m): 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
thundafire:
Nigeria busy building dry ports but abandoning wet ports along Calabar and Port-harcourt but really who cursed Nigeria

THEY ARE AFRAID THAT NIGER DELTA "FREE MONEY" WILL SOON STOP COMING.

So let them hurriedly or quickly have their own "wonder port" or dry port before things cast !

Nigerians and their mentality !

As most of this states government are aware the federalism we have now is fake and those in authority knows that a day of reckoning is getting closer.
Re: Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn by nototribalist: 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
Debaiz:

so you will build a roof before building a house right?
Re: Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn by mamaafrik(m): 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
Why are the southern ports not functioning except for lagos ports.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti 2023: A Nairalander Made It To APC Campaign List / 2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President / Wait For President Tinubu’s October 1 Broadcast, Don’t Go On Strike – NEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.