Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments (625 Views)

If Peter Obi will have been Better, Nigerians would Have Voted for Him - Wike / El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by chibaby1985(f): 7:12am On Dec 20, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that Nigeria is a country that is very difficult to govern.

He said that no matter how hard he tries, some people would still find faults in his government. Adding that as a leader, he has to accept the challenges of leadership and learn to live by them.

President Muhammadu Buhari has said that Nigeria is a country that is very difficult to govern.

He said that no matter how hard he tries, some people would still find faults in his government. Adding that as a leader, he has to accept the challenges of leadership and learn to live by them.

The president said this while fielding questions from reporters after receiving some of his aides and close friends who visited him at the presidential villa in Abuja in commemoration of his 77th birthday.

“I think I come to accept the realities of leadership in Nigeria, you can only try, it is a terrific country, no matter what you do, there are people on daily basis that look for your faults and go to the press, so you have to learn to live by that,” he said.

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/12/no-matter-how-hard-i-try-nigerians.html?m=1

Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by fergie001: 7:14am On Dec 20, 2019
No matter how others tried Sir, did you appreciate them?

You can't pinch a child, and tell the child not to cry

4 Likes

Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by Onlinealaba(m): 7:14am On Dec 20, 2019
Leadership comes with a lot of hiccups but then Mr president if the administration is good and favourable to the masses you can only have few critics which most times wouldn't be taken serious unless they point out to flaws which should be attended too. But what we have is so many people complaining of the true reality of this administration which is glaring for all to see, you don't expect the masses to keep shut when things are going sour.
We sell smart TVs and electronics

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by tunjiajayi: 7:14am On Dec 20, 2019
Baba no mind dem, the 5 percent dem dey dia inconsequentially, na yanmiriism they worry some, some na post election trauma, some you don collect yam from their family member, some na dem Sabi God pass, some na overdo and see me, see me but most of them are just plain ignorant and blinded by all sort of sentiments and emotions.

But the majority as asserted by your win at the last elections are solidly with you.

General wey sabi cool
Tuale.

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by godlyguy(m): 7:18am On Dec 20, 2019
Baba help the youths with work so that they won't be sleeping everyday on nairaland grin
chibaby1985:

The president said this while fielding questions from reporters after receiving some of his aides and close friends who visited him at the presidential villa in Abuja in commemoration of his 77th birthday.

“I think I come to accept the realities of leadership in Nigeria, you can only try, it is a terrific country, no matter what you do, there are people on daily basis that look for your faults and go to the press, so you have to learn to live by that,” he said.

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/12/no-matter-how-hard-i-try-nigerians.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 20, 2019
Mathematics is not hard for a mathematician, so ruling Nigeria is difficult for you because you aren't qualified. That's the obvious truth.

Now you're crying like a baby that Nigerians don't like you, my baba you cannot eat the national cake and share with your Fulani brothers and expect to still have it.

3 Likes

Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by crownwealth: 7:23am On Dec 20, 2019
Foolish Major General

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by reccy(m): 7:23am On Dec 20, 2019
Sir, you don't need to please anyone.... Continue your good works and we the patriotic Nigerians are behind you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by chiefolododo(m): 7:23am On Dec 20, 2019

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by crownwealth: 7:24am On Dec 20, 2019
[s]
reccy:
Sir, you don't need to please anyone.... Continue your good works and we the patriotic Nigerians are behind you.
[/s]

Which useless good work?

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by crownwealth: 7:25am On Dec 20, 2019
fergie001:
No matter how others tried Sir, did you appreciate them?

You can't pinch a child, and tell the child not to cry

No mind the cow

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by nzeobi(m): 7:26am On Dec 20, 2019
Oga you no de try

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by crownwealth: 7:26am On Dec 20, 2019
[s]
tunjiajayi:
Baba no mind dem, the 5 percent dem dey dia inconsequentially, na yanmiriism they worry some, some na post election trauma, some you don collect yam from their family member, some na dem Sabi God pass, some na overdo and see me, see me but most of them are just plain ignorant and blinded by all sort of sentiments and emotions.

But the majority as asserted by your win at the last elections are solidly with you.

General wey sabi cool
Tuale.

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by chibaby1985(f): 7:28am On Dec 20, 2019
tunjiajayi:

General wey sabi cool
Tuale.

Where are those majority... Let them come out oooo angry
Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by Racoon(m): 7:29am On Dec 20, 2019
"The world doesn't care about the storms you encounter. It just wants to see the ship coming in."-(Zig Ziglar)
You mummified zombies must be pleased.Hypocrite! As if he ever tolerated his predecessor.Guess it this same Maj.Gen.Buhari(Rtd) that was constantly asking Late President Umaru Ya'Addua/Jonathan to resign due to alleged incompetence but have rather done worst now?

This is still plain silly & irresponsible of a despotic tyrant that over threw a democratic government.If you can bear the heat then get out of the kitchen.

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by chibaby1985(f): 7:29am On Dec 20, 2019
reccy:
Chai, go borrow words na grin
Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by Drakkernoir: 7:31am On Dec 20, 2019
True story Sir

A family with two wives and 10 children is even hard to govern.....not to talk of a country of 200million with a thousand pompous ethnic tribes...all trying to have their voices heard at the same time.......

And a country of people that never listen, but always find fault.

Do ur best Sir and leave the rest to God.
Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by reccy(m): 7:33am On Dec 20, 2019
chibaby1985:
Chai, go borrow words na grin
Ok
Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by reccy(m): 7:35am On Dec 20, 2019
crownwealth:
[s][/s]

Which useless good work?

Are you asking me to show you useless good work
Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by crownwealth: 7:39am On Dec 20, 2019
reccy:

Are you asking me to show you useless good work

Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by tunjiajayi: 7:41am On Dec 20, 2019
chibaby1985:

Where are those majority... Let them come out oooo angry

We are here na, I am one of them, we plenty and Sabi pass Una.
Na why we flog Una . cool
Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by reccy(m): 7:41am On Dec 20, 2019
[quote author=crownwealth post=85066380][/quote]

And so
Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by MichaelBukamzy(m): 7:42am On Dec 20, 2019
If no be fear of arrest i for call you terrorist. If i do now una go call am hate speech.
Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by NaijaBoy213(m): 7:46am On Dec 20, 2019
Nothing last forever, your tenure will come to an end soon.

Make person dash me Any Amount Of Airtel card abeg. That's all I need now pls. My number is under my comment. God bless

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by Homers123(m): 8:05am On Dec 20, 2019
Is he trying to be funny?
Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by Randy100: 8:10am On Dec 20, 2019
Very inconsequential statement from the lifeless one running Nigeria like a monarch system.
Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by ZombieTERROR: 8:17am On Dec 20, 2019
tunjiajayi:

General wey sabi cool
Tuale.

Yoruba Muslim
Who is surprised?.........
You are typing this rubbish with a borrowed data
You are jobless
You don't have electricity
You don't have good roads and hospitals
Just another noise maker from the shit Hole applauding tyranny
Shame
Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by GamalNasser: 8:21am On Dec 20, 2019
Because you Buhari are a spectacular failure !!!!!
Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by tunjiajayi: 8:31am On Dec 20, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Yoruba Muslim
Who is surprised?.........
You are typing this rubbish with a borrowed data
You are jobless
You don't have electricity
You don't have good roads and hospitals
Just another noise maker from the shit Hole applauding tyranny
Shame

Yamree gutter mouth, sewer brain, rotten heart, with cucumber brain.
There is no utopia.
Work with what you have until bbiafraud comes.

Stop bitching and get going and doing that's how your personal lot can change.

Yen,yen, yen
Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by ZombieTERROR: 8:37am On Dec 20, 2019
tunjiajayi:

There is no utopia.

Yen,yen, yen

Gutter language as usual
No content.... No substance

Just Programmed to be chanting sai barber
Pity
Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by GamalNasser: 8:38am On Dec 20, 2019
Buhari you will rot in scorching hell fire
Re: No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments by GamalNasser: 8:38am On Dec 20, 2019
tunjiajayi:

There is no utopia.

Yen,yen, yen

Shut up

(1) (Reply)

International Observers Storm Abuja For S'c Review Of Imo Gov. Election Appeal / Shaking The Ipob Scam Team / My Local Council Called To Ask If I Lost My Job As A Result Of COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.