Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

Help In Making The Right Selection Of Courses - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help In Making The Right Selection Of Courses (277 Views)

Lists Of Courses That Will Get You Employed After Graduation / List Of Courses You Can Study With D7/E8/F9 In Physics / List Of Courses Offered In UNIPORT & Department (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help In Making The Right Selection Of Courses by coolcentbigman(m): 7:46am On Dec 20, 2019
My Cousin Bro recently got admission into one of the polytechnics to study Computer science but he didn't meet with the requirements because of his chemistry which he didn't credit. The Hod has already signed him off but he's confused in choosing a right course and doesn't want to forfeit the admission because it's one of our aunties that want to see him through school and would be disappointed if he do so, after much pleading with the Hod to admit him so he can take waec or gce next year but the man refused.

He's left with these courses:

Office tech and management
Printing Tech
Hospitality Management
Estate Management and Valuation.

Personally i know nothing of these courses but i know i can get help here to help him make the right choice.
Re: Help In Making The Right Selection Of Courses by folake4u(f): 8:55am On Dec 20, 2019
Estate Management and valuation.
People still dey build land, and with time, land appreciates.
Re: Help In Making The Right Selection Of Courses by coolcentbigman(m): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2019
folake4u:
Estate Management and valuation.

People still dey build land, and with time, land appreciates.

Thanks a lot, same thing i told him becas he was trying to go for Printing Tech but the odds of getting job after completing his degree will be very slim.
Re: Help In Making The Right Selection Of Courses by folake4u(f): 10:29am On Dec 20, 2019
coolcentbigman:

Thanks a lot, same thing i told him becas he was trying to go for Printing Tech but the odds of getting job after completing his degree will be very slim.

Yeah make him see reasons. Even if it's to do a thorough Google search on job opportunities available for graduates in Estate v. the said Printing tech he wants to go for.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Help In Making The Right Selection Of Courses by coolcentbigman(m): 10:38am On Dec 20, 2019
folake4u:

Yeah make him see reasons. Even if it's to do a thorough Google search on job opportunities available for graduates in Estate v. the said Printing tech he wants to go for.

Cheers

OK, Thanks dear.

(1) (Reply)

Hey GUYS You Really Need To See How You Could Make FREE N30,000++ Montly Online / Advice / What Is The Latest In Education?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.