Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Zlatan Ibile Took His Birthday To The Street, Throws Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Took His Birthday To The Street, Throws Money (1532 Views)

Portable Throws Money At People On The Road (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Throws Money To Her Fans At Kubwa Market / Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Ibile Took His Birthday To The Street, Throws Money by lacemose(m): 8:34am On Dec 20, 2019
The Nigerian singer who celebrated his birthday yesterday took his birthday to the street with his fans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOiki9-mUkg

Re: Zlatan Ibile Took His Birthday To The Street, Throws Money by Danwakae(m): 9:08am On Dec 20, 2019
HBD Zlatan
Re: Zlatan Ibile Took His Birthday To The Street, Throws Money by livingme: 11:10am On Dec 20, 2019
Zlatan ibile da new king of da Street sad shocked shocked cool cheesy cheesy angry shocked
#dont_argue_with_me.
#like_it_or_not_zlatan_is_making_serious_wave_next_year
Re: Zlatan Ibile Took His Birthday To The Street, Throws Money by Bluezy13(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2019
Hmmm...

Yes, If I'm opportune to be present, I'll also pick the money, after all, who doesn't need money ?? But don't expect any blessings because such acts do not attract any blessings.

No legitimately earned money is thrown in the streets.

Family members to show love to.
Orphanages to show goodness to.
Any affordable amenities for your crib.
Financial empowerments for selected youths in your village base on standard criteria.
Many things to with money to favour humanity than throwing it in the streets which youths without creativity, aspirations and focus in life will squander as soon as gotten.

1 Peter 4 : 8

(1) (Reply)

Ibrahim Chatta And Wife Welcome Baby Girl / Lockdown Has Made Me Begging For Dick -huddah Monroe Lament / Zubby Michael Overwhelmed With Rudeboy’s Surprise Visit To His House (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.